It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD Rabbit Audio: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

PODcast: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 014

This is Dave Rabbit’s HARD ROCK Podcast Zone where I introduce NEW HARD ROCK TALENT and THEIR SONGS. Episode 014 features the works of PARADISE, PAUL SABO, PHANTOMS OPERA, PIERRE JOURNEL, PILFA CONFESSION BOX and PITCH UNION.

For The HIGHEST QUALITY Version… Please Go To:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

length: 42:06
file: atscpod_1998.mp3
size: 14807k
feed: atsc

[edit on 11/10/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi Ya Dave,

I seem to have missed this episode (apologies),, but gave it a listen and really liked the following Bands:

PARADISE

PAUL SABO

PHANTOMS OPERA

PIERRE JOURNEL

PILFA CONFESSION BOX

PITCH UNION

Santana.. (of course)

Which means (in my opinion), that there wasn't a one that I didn't dislike... Which may
be a Dave-A-Roo podcast reviews first (as far as my liking every selection)... lol.

The cafeteria special...lol....!

Johnny

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Right On, as Pete would say. Another RIGHT ON summation of the show Johnny. Now, if we can only find a way to make MONEY at this....

Dave

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Right On, as Pete would say. Another RIGHT ON summation of the show Johnny. Now, if we can only find a way to make MONEY at this....

Dave

Perhaps a Dave Rabbit version of American Idol...? It could be called something like:

Podcast Pandemonium, Prince of Podcasts, Podcast PopStar, (or the 'gangsta' version) Podcast Playa'.

Guest judges, prizes etc.

I can see the ending tag lines now..

"As their music muscles it's way towards the top, who will be this weeks Podcast PopStar"

"Battles are won and lost in the music arena, who will be crowned this week as the Prince of Podcasts!"

Hey... stranger things have happened..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Johnny......

It's FUNNY you should MENTION that...... as it WAS an idea I had BEFORE I started doing The Rabbit Zone. If I learned anything from Charlie Cooper while we were working on the Iraq Show, I learned that for every ORIGINAL there are hundreds of pretenders...... thus.... "The Rabbit Zone". What I DO intend to do, down the way, is do a thing Dick Clark made famous but with a TWIST which is a NEW ARTIST COUNTDOWN. My idea is to put up 25 of MY FAVORITES out of all the shows....... THEN, allow the LISTENERS to VOTE via ATS and Pod-O-Matic. Then after several weeks... put together the show. I have it tentatively towards New Year's Eve..... but with so many things going on in the world right now as well as AT HOME..... that is not in concrete.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join