It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail pics 11-10-06

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
These pictures were taken by me today from my yard. I have nearly 0 jet traffic over my home, I used to live in near an airport of a large city so I know the difference.

The first picture I will pot is a composite going from the southern horizon to a 12:00 position, it goes all the way to the northern horizon but I got tired of pasting pitures and I stopped.

The next picture is facing west.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is a composite taken of the western sky and is just a small portion, but shows how they are merging.

The next shot shows how many there were. this next one is just one picture, but it crosses the sky from horizon to horizon like fruit stripe gum!

Now is one showing them dispersing into an overcast sky.

Last one for now.

These pictures do not do what the sky was like today any justice. Something strange is going on kiddies, we arent in Kansas anymore. Welcome to OZ.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LoneGunMan those are some fantastic pictures. The sky is practically full of the trails! Yes, something is going on. We had a couple of weeks of heavy con/chem trail thread activity and I haven't seen any for a while, but the spraying continues.

I feel so helpless in the face of this activity. The sky is so high we can't get to it to check things out.

I wish we were being told the truth about why our skies are being filled with white smokey looking substances.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would like to say thank you for those pictures but unfortunately they are not pictures i like and they disgust me.

Obviously im not talking about the quality of your pics and the way you took them... i am talking about what is on them.

However, thanks for keeping awareness alive on this board my friend.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
excuse me people who are on cloud 9. these are cloud formations. hello, not chemical trails. first of all, if they were chem trails they would look like rain falling in a distance. this you clearly do not see. when there are fires and firefighters put out fires by planes and drop a chemical on the fire to put it out . this is what it would look like if any plane dropped off anything above your house. agian, these pics clearly do not see this. until you send a pic of something that looks like falling rain or falling anything like i described, then it is bogus. nice quality pictures tho of the sky and the clouds.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by littlebird]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
They look like normal clouds to me. Not Contrails or 'chemtrails'.

It could be a similar phenomenon as these:

Whats similar?
Both seem to have a rolling wave type shape.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I saw these get formed. Heavies flying back and forth all day.

I have seen those type of clouds you are talking about in your picture you posted, they are really neet to see with the eye, the picture does them no justice. Pictures never do, I cant remember the name of that type of formation, but they are quite a site to behold. There wasnt even any of that type of formation that day. I noticed the heavies early in the day, becuase I live in the middle of the country, in the mid-northern wilderness area of Michigan and it is dead silent most days, so when you have jet traffic, its very noticable.

Wanted to post your image internally so people can compare the difference.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
excuse me people who are on cloud 9. these are cloud formations. hello, not chemical trails.

until you send a pic of something that looks like falling rain or falling anything like i described, then it is bogus. nice quality pictures tho of the sky and the clouds.

So, littlebird, you know more about the pictures and the origin of the images depicted than the person who watched the jets fly over and leave behind the trails than he does? You really should be sure of yourself and your information before you call people out. I would think that cloud 9 would be a place of bliss, not a state of urgency that people are feeling from observation of things that are out of the ordinary.

One person's cloud, one person's contrail, one persons's chemtrail.

Time will tell, will it not?

There is no reason to tell people the pictures they posted are bogus because you don't believe them. I have communicated with LoneGunMan enough to know he wouldn't post something and state that he saw them being made if it isn't true.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Can you tell us what city you live in, we can look and see if there is truly no jet traffic near your city.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Can you tell us what city you live in, we can look and see if there is truly no jet traffic near your city.

Ahhhh no.

If you dont know why I am not going to what city I live in then I am ot going to tell you! I might be crazy but I am no fool.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They look like normal clouds to me. Probably a mix of cirrostratus and altocumulus stratiformis

The cirrostratus may have originated as contrails though. I doubt there is any part of the western world not crossed by aircraft occasionally, if not every day. Military aircraft tend to be on exercise somewhere or other all the time, so even if you have no commercial air routes within a few hundred miles of you, military aircraft are likely to pass by at some point.

The pictures highlight just how difficult it is to determine the creation of unnatural, man-made clouds.

Of course, if they were chemtrails, why would they even form clouds in the first place? Surely the point is for the chemicals to fall to earth within a few thousand miles of where they're sprayed? And how do they make the chemicals behave exactly like water? Unless of course it is water ...... And as for getting them to duplicate cloud formations ......

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Wanted to post your image internally so people can compare the difference.

Yes, completely different type of cloud which forms under completely different circumstances. It's called mammatus and usually (but not always) forms on the underside of big cumulonimbus (thunder) clouds. They're a sign of extreme instability in the air.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
They look like normal clouds to me. Probably a mix of cirrostratus and altocumulus stratiformis

The cirrostratus may have originated as contrails though. I doubt there is any part of the western world not crossed by aircraft occasionally, if not every day. Military aircraft tend to be on exercise somewhere or other all the time, so even if you have no commercial air routes within a few hundred miles of you, military aircraft are likely to pass by at some point.

In most places yes, but I have lived here two years now and I only notice jets a few times a year. Believe me I am always looking to the sky tp spot airplanes, its like a hobby. We do have a lot of G.A. traffic for me to look at but hardly any jets.

The pictures highlight just how difficult it is to determine the creation of unnatural, man-made clouds.

Of course, if they were chemtrails, why would they even form clouds in the first place? Surely the point is for the chemicals to fall to earth within a few thousand miles of where they're sprayed? And how do they make the chemicals behave exactly like water? Unless of course it is water ...... And as for getting them to duplicate cloud formations ......

Those are some of the best questions I have heard yet. I wish I had the answers.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

These pictures were taken by me today from my yard. I have nearly 0 jet traffic over my home, I used to live in near an airport of a large city so I know the difference.

The first picture I will pot is a composite going from the southern horizon to a 12:00 position, it goes all the way to the northern horizon but I got tired of pasting pitures and I stopped.

The next picture is facing west.

This is a puzzle.
On the top pic,
I'm going 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 seven trails, thats a lot of traffic, where is that.
A lot of jets or ufos take your pic.

Then I saw the bottom pic, thats got to be 10+ or more, like WWII bombing
runs.

But whos invading.

No wonder I see those thread titles about Alien invasions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The problem is that some nearby airport might have changed something about their approach patterns, and without knowing a bit more specifically where this is, we cannot check what is going on at those airports.

There was a thread here before in which a member was asking why he was suddenly getting a bunch of traffic over an area of my city where they normally had no traffic. With a bit of research into what was going on at our airport, we found that the airport was routing the flights in over his area so they could make southern approaches due to runway construction. Normally that airport used only northern approaches as the folks to the south would constantly complain of the noise when southern approaches were used, and since that is an area where a lot of “old money” resides in this town, they would normally get their way about traffic patterns.

Thus the fact that suddenly he was experiencing what he considered a whole lot of air traffic, when he was used to seeing empty skies.

So without a bit of further information, I again see no reason to see anything in this photo that is unusual.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

So without a bit of further information, I again see no reason to see anything in this photo that is unusual.

Nothing to see here folks, move along....

How about the fact that I live too far north of any airports that can support jet-traffic, let alone heavies.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fist off I am getting a bit tired of you guys acting like anyone that has worked for an airline is some type of disinformation person. How about just facing the fact that Chemtrails are an internet hoax…

Second where is it that is so far north that no jets can over fly it? Jets fly all the way north into Alaska, and as far south as Mcmurdo Station Antarctica. Bombers often practice runs that take them on polar routes over the ice cap. So where in this world is too far north to have jets over flying it?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

How about the fact that I live too far north of any airports that can support jet-traffic, let alone heavies.

Yeah, well, a VOR may of just been bult near you, maybe some kind of a navaid may be directing traffic above you.

Tell me, what town are you in? (I can check lots of things relating to traffic).

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Fist off I am getting a bit tired of you guys acting like anyone that has worked for an airline is some type of disinformation person. How about just facing the fact that Chemtrails are an internet hoax…

Second where is it that is so far north that no jets can over fly it? Jets fly all the way north into Alaska, and as far south as Mcmurdo Station Antarctica. Bombers often practice runs that take them on polar routes over the ice cap. So where in this world is too far north to have jets over flying it?

When in did THIS guy ever say people like YOU were in on it. To tell you the truth I thought you were some obnoxius 14 year old that did not have a job to begin with!

I am not repeating mylef again after this! I COME FROM A FAMILY OF PILOTS I HAVE 5 DIRECT RELATIVES THAT FLY all have their own airplanes one lives on a shared flying field. Two of them died in an aerobatic BIPE!!!

I never even have seen the INTERNET VERSIONS of the chemtrail phenomenon until AFTER I witnessed it. IM DONE!! I WISH I NEVER POSTED THE PICS!!!!

I WILL not go into another argument about this. I understand the FRICKING logistics of such an operation. It could be frickin aliens for all I know you unimaginative abtuse close minded cant think outside the box people. Not addressing anyone in particular. Now go away.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
See this right here, this is what started it.

Nothing to see here folks, move along....

I take this as an implied remark that I am a disinformation person telling folks to dismiss something they have seen.

The facts are the facts; an operation such as Chemtrail spraying on the magnitude that folks seem to think it exists would have to involve knowledge of folks working in the aviation field. There are just not enough military bases around to support such a thing, and even if they could, ATC guys would have to be clearing the sky for their antics. Unless its only over areas that are marked off as restricted to military activity. Ask one of your relatives, I am sure if you have access to that many pilots at least one of them knows how the ATC system works. Something like this would run through the civilian aviation circles like crazy. There would be no way to hide it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join