It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigfoot steals deer carcass out of truck???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
We heard that bigfoot was a vegetarian! Are these accusations true?

I think that may be overstated. I mean, we all knew that chimps were vegetarians as well, until Jane Goodall found that not only do chimps eat meat, but they actually form hunting parties for smaller monkeys.
I think that if BF were mostlt a vegetarian, theat they would also be opportunistic meat eaters, and may very well hunt on a small scale, much as chimpanzees do.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you for your thoughts, they are profoundly appreciated.

What about bigfoot's consciousness? What if Bigfoot chose not to be a meat eater?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here are some more updates about the sighting. The local media here is still taking an interest in this story, which surprises me. I'm still convinced that the guy saw a bear (which are rare in this area, but it's more likely a bear than a 7 foot tall werewolf!).

www.cnb-scene.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hi all. I live in Washington County and can see Holy Hill from my house. I tried to ignore this story because I don't believe in bigfoot until someone kills or captures one. But I'll update you on what I've heard.

I heard the guy never said it was "bigfoot" and that the police report doesn't say anything about "bigfoot". The news used the words "bigfoot" and I heard the guy is PO'd.

"Washington County Man Says He Saw Sasquatch"

That's if you believe the story of one man. He claims that after loading a deer carcass onto his pick-up truck near Holy Hill, he felt the truck shake, looked back, and saw a big, 7-foot animal stealing the carcass.

Doesn't sound like he said "bigfoot" to me.

I hope it just goes away

WEST BEND - A 39-year-old Menasha man has found himself in the middle of Washington County "wildman of the wilderness" fever. Steven Krueger doesn’t know where all this Bigfoot talk came from, but he will not be sorry to see it stop.

"I hope it just goes away. It’s starting to get irritating," Krueger said. "I never once said it was a Bigfoot or yeti."

The sheriff’s department report bears that out, only mentioning a creature "approximately 7 feet tall, very black, and very wide."

Still, I heard there is a group of bigfoot enthusiats that have been camping out since yesterday on the lookout for bigfoot. I was going to drive by to say "hi" last night but didn't have time. I hope they realize dear hunting season is right around the corner!

I'll try to post what I can if you're interested.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just talked to a lady here at work who's husband works for the Sherif's Dept. and she said there are now three different "sightings". Still, from what I read, nobody's saying yet that it was big foot. Speculation around here is that it may be a Timber Wolf that strayed south.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Are there Grizzly's in that neck of the woods? Are they still around, if so, or have they gone hibernating?
I still think it was a bear.. But I don't know, (without looking into it) that brown bears stand 7 feet high.. I know a grizzly would though..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join