It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get my first tattoo in 2 hrs!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Saturday...11/11/06...7am, hung over, sick, and not wanting to see natural light. All is well though because im getting my first tattoo in 2 hrs!! Those who know me well on here, would know that im a really big fan of the black metal band SLIPKNOT...the tattoo is a their 9 sided star underneith my arm/in between my wrist and my elbow 9cmX9cm. ill post a pic or 2 on here when i get back!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nice.

I've got both arms done. My first one was on my right arm and it was a tribal band that goes around my bicep. Its thick, so the amount of coloring that was involved was, lets say expensive.

Then a few months later I got another tattoo on my left arm. This one is in memory of my step-father who has passed away. Its an old wooden cross with vines, a bleeding heart, flames, and a banner that has his initials on it.

Hope it turns out good. Get them pictures up when you get a chance.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Before you get your ink, let me tell you what my late grandmother told me when I was about to get my ink.

Your body is the temple of God; Would you spray paint a church?

I opted for an earring.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes, because sticking metal through flesh was never problem for religion.

What? I thought it was funny. Too far?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I must admit Jonna, that was a very clever response.

I never said it was anything other than a personal decision.

And the inks, sanitation, designs, and technology is MUCH better than when I was considering ink.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Before you get your ink, let me tell you what my late grandmother told me when I was about to get my ink.

Your body is the temple of God; Would you spray paint a church?

I opted for an earring.

Think of it as adding mag wheels to a car, changes the look...but also makes it look better.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I understand your point Mr. Collective, but when mags go out of style in favor of spokes or the next add on junk, the transition is quite a bit easier. no?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's not just going out of style that matters, but when they fade.

I got my first when I was 18, and I'm 26 now, and already it's starting to show it's age.

I'll have to get it re-inked now.

Fading.
Fading...

FADING!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
here is is!! im pretty happy with it, over all id describe the feeling as a stanley knife slicing your skin upen... let me know what you think!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Chaos. Good taste.

I have the mark of Hyperion cutting through that part of my arm.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Love the signature Unrealised your definantly in the right thread

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's great, although it's missing the 'S', which is the most important part. Satan will be much-displeased. Just kidding. It's (sic). Just make sure that you keep it moist at all times. Did you get Bepanthen cream?

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Very Nice.......

If you add the "S" in the center, I think it would look great if it was done in red with some red shading or shadows around the star.
But that's just my two cents.

I think you made a very bold choice for a first tattoo.

"Diseria" posted a great picture of a tattoo today in another thread, but I'll cross post here because it was the best laugh I had all day.
I think the ink fans will enjoy it.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Very Nice.......

If you add the "S" in the center, I think it would look great if it was done in red with some red shading or shadows around the star.
But that's just my two cents.

I was getting the "S" in the middle but they said it would be too small since the tat itself is only 9cm2...for my left arm i want the same symbol that constantine has on his arms...perfect mixture

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I was thinking of getting DENY IGNORANCE written accross my back for my next one...what u think

top topics

join