It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing my discoveries with you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Disclaimer:
This thread is in no fashion, shape, manner, form, or presumption, intended to be any kind of authoritarian 'I AM THE PROPHET and you are the blind one' type of dissertation...

I think we've had enough of that this week
, my beloveds!

I am only desiring to share some things I have come to understand - call them my 'homilies of truths' for lack of a better term....but they are not 'absolute' truths....they are just truthful discoveries which are the fruit of my sincere search to know God's thoughts (the rest is details, I heartily believe)...and my purpose in sharing is just that: to share.

Mayhap something I might share will spark a new realization or a better understanding in you, the reader (and please, please, share with me what you've discovered, too! I want to hear the tales of your journey and adventures, too - and learn from you!)

The way I see it, we've all got some puzzle pieces in our hands - our own prizes and gold stars that we've accumulated along life's highway....and I believe there is but ONE puzzle - a great and grand mystery that involves all of us, for the good and not the bad....and if we get together and share (in agape love, because it isn't COMPETITION, it's TEAMWORK, brethren!) we might get some of this puzzle put together in a somewhat coherent shape....and that will lead to even more pieces being found and placed in their spots....and so on and so on....

So I'll share and you guys share (if you want) and if you don't want, then just read and contemplate (or not, even!)....but this is a positive thing not a negative thing and not exclusive in any way....no child left behind and no soul left out in the cold!

And so, on that note, I'd like to post some lyrics from a favorite Police tune that I hope will set the tone I'm aiming for! (note the parts I bolded)

One World (Not Three)

One world is enough
For all of us
One world is enough
For all of us

It's a subject we rarely mention
But when we do we have this little invention
By pretending they're a different world from me
I show my responsibility

One world is enough
For all of us
One world is enough
For all of us

The Third World breathes our air tomorrow
We live on the time we borrow
In our world there's no time for sorrow
In their world there is no tomorrow

One world is enough
For all of us
One world is enough
For all of us

Lines are drawn upon the world
Before we get our flags unfurled
Whichever one we pick
It's just a self deluding trick

One world is enough
For all of us
One world is enough
For all of us

I don't want to bring a sour note
Remember this before you vote
We can all sink or we all float
'Cos we're all in the same big boat

One world is enough
For all of us

It may seem a million miles away
But it gets a little closer everyday

One world...

© Police, 1981
from the album Ghost In The Machine

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Seals - in the days in which the prophets and scribes recorded the story of Israel:

The seals were always used as a sign of Royal authority and also an assurance that something had not been 'tampered with.' The story of 'Bel and the Dragon' in the apocryphal portion of the book of Daniel gives a perfect illustration of this. Also - the seal was, more often than not, created directly by the literal hand of the Royal (King and sometimes Queens) who was granting their regnal approval on the object sealed - in the form of a signet ring, a functional adornment which was worn each and every day.

Signet rings weren't just the seals of the Royals, either - read the story of Judah and his widowed daughter-in-law, Tamar (whom he tried to cheat out of her rightful portion of the tribal bloodline) in the book of Genesis....also - in other parts of the bible God mentions His own signet ring. Once in the case of denying it forever to the sons of Jeconiah and then later in a promise/vow to Zerubbabel - the authority denied Jeconiah was guaranteed to Zerubbabel.

The popular opinion regarding the revelations written down in chapters 6 - 8 of St. John's description of his visions on Patmos is of mixed character...the first four - the four horsemen - are seen as terrible and fearsome evils sent to man.

Especially the first horse - the white one whose rider wears a 'stephanos' which is not a second-rate or ill-reputed crown but rather a 'crown of victory' much like the crowns given to the winners of the Olympic competitions in Ancient Greek. This horseman is coming to conquer and indeed is shown to be successful in said conquest...

Another frequent interpretation of the bow he carries is that it is a 'fake imitation' bow - and this, then, promotes the popular idea that this is some sort of trick, false messiah, or trick of devilish disquise designed to fool the fallible but faithful human followers of Christ. The word that is used for 'bow' is not at all indicative of anything fake, false, or misleading. It simply means 'in the simplest fabric.' I don't really know what was meant, but what I do glean from the linguistics is just that this bow is not fancy or elaborate - just simple in its construction and/or usage.

But the bottom line of all this comes back to the idea of the seals, the signet ring, and what such represented in those long-ago days. These things are 'sealed' as shown in order to demonstrate to the reader that all these things sealed tightly by God's own signet ring are absolutely trustworthy and do not merit paranoia or suspicion! God is NOT tricking us - what a cruel and deceitful thing it would be to send forth the 'antichrist' under the seal of God's authority - said authority which can be safely assumed to have been kept pure and unmarred by untruths of both demon and human.

Okay....well....that's my first offering.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm going to soak this in from many angles before i contribute an in depth post. I love it, as always, and see a unique wisdom within you that always inspires som!
I've been reading through and re-studying many things of late, and have a wealth of information to add to this thread as well as our other collaborated thread we and everyone else co-writes. Thanks for this thread love!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Seals - in the days in which the prophets and scribes recorded the story of Israel

Hi Queenannie!

I've always enjoyed your posts and your insights and this has always puzzled me, what form will the seals for the 144,000 take? What is your understanding of this, your interpretation? Not looking for a debate here, am interested in your take on it, it has me stumped. Looking forward to it,

Thanks,

STM

[edit on 10-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ambitious project, queenannie38. Is the Bible going to be your only source or main source? Which other books might you use as sources? Or is this project going to be based on your own independent thoughts? Any percentage breakdown of other sources vs. independent thoughts?

All the Best!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

but they are not 'absolute' truths....

I'm not trying to hijack your thread, but I have a question.

So if they are not absolute truths, then a day from now, or a week, or year you might discover that you were wrong about them and your interpretation?

edit is this, what is your impression of Barack Obama?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by dbrandt]

[edit on 10-11-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Ambitious project, queenannie38. Is the Bible going to be your only source or main source? Which other books might you use as sources? Or is this project going to be based on your own independent thoughts? Any percentage breakdown of other sources vs. independent thoughts?

All the Best!!!

Without input from everyone we meet there is no independant thoughts, are there?
Everything we know about everything we know comes from everyone we have ever met or read or heard about. so, can there be independent thoughts, considering there is no thought without everyone else?

i think about this alot.

What if someone was just in existance all of a sudden, and no one and nothing else existed. Would it know how long it has existed without any clocks or time pieces, nor anyone to teach it about the measurement of time?

all it knows is "i am", and nothing else, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice post Annie. I have been laying low for a while lately primarily because of normal life tossing me around enough to concentrate on things that have to be addressed, but I am glad to see that you have somehow returned after your own absence a while back with new and insightful posts.

I especially like the way you posed your disclaimer and everything that supported it.

I feel the need to share my reflections as of late. As I have grown to know, whatever a soul believes is their foundation. I have always sought in God's will to know only what I am told and have always been humbly sincere in searching for the truth that saves us all. There have been times when I was led astray and realized a false understanding that is not pure. I have been drawn away from that recently, and questioned the signet ring, but I know the seal is true. It has always been so, but from time to time we all stop and question and ask ourselves if the seal has been tampered with or the ring stolen. I did so lately and will probably do so again, but each time I grow a little in faith that God is not some victim of identity theft. We grow weary, but are allowed to sleep for a time in order to regain our strength for a day of renewal, either in the short term or sometimes the longterm, but alas a new day will eventually arise for all eyes to see.

With that, I did have a peculiar dream where I was quarantined inside a house because of a bunch of evil squirrels (this is not a joke). The dream was connected with some graphic beheading, but I cannot tell, because it wasn't very coherent. The good part was that these squirrels were surrounding the place (I have no idea why squirrels were used), but at the last minute, what appeared to be a Cheribum blocked each side of the house. From what I can imagine they were Cheribum, because I never saw one , but they looked like a good Pixar likeness of one. After that some imposter within the house had to be held down and he had some words, or text written on his eyeballs, but I couldn't tell what it said. When the Cheribum blocked the rabbid squirrels, a sign of vultures came down nearby which to me is relevant to Jesus talking about the vultures gathering to the place where they shall go.

Anyway, this was a really weird and bizarre dream that I thought was noteworthy. Too bad life wasn't as hilarious as when we sleep.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi Queenannie!

I've always enjoyed your posts and your insights and this has always puzzled me, what form will the seals for the 144,000 take? What is your understanding of this, your interpretation? Not looking for a debate here, am interested in your take on it, it has me stumped. Looking forward to it,

Thank YOU, STM! For your encouragement and interest...

I have to be honest and tell you that I really don't know! It puzzles me, too, and I am sorry that I don't have anything more than you to share with you...but if I do, I will! And you do the same, too, my friend! About anything!

With that said (that I have no real idea to offer for your inquiry) I will share some of my musings and experiences - they might spur something in you that will benefit us all! Just please remember (everyone) that what I'm writing now is not anything I'm certain of in the way I know (through visions and revelations, dreams, too).

I do know that there is Jewish custom, going way back, concerning having God's law
'between the frontlets' (which are those curls on either side of the face that many Orthodox Jewish men still sport to this day - and so that would basically be the forehead, I think) and also on one's 'right arm' which is what we see in the custom of wearing phylactries (little boxes with certain verses - I can't recall which ones off the top of my head - which are worn tied to the upper arm). This definitely bears a resemblance to the mention of having a 'mark on the forehead or right hand' in Revelation 13:16. The word translated 'mark' in Revelation is used only there and in just one other NT verse. It is (from Strong's):

G5480
χάραγμα
charagma
khar'-ag-mah
From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, that is, stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue): - graven, mark.

And the verse outside of Revelation is in Acts, and is translated as 'graven':

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
~Acts 17:29

So I am not really sure what to make of THAT mark....although it has led me to suspicions about the law of God (being the 'seal') and the laws of men (being the 'mark'). Another point in favor of that hypothesis is a verse in Psalms:

Psalms 32
~8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
~9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
~10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

Namely verse 8 - the literal translation of that verse is something like:
‘I will instruct you (in the sense of guiding or directing one’s path) in the course that you shall walk; I will counsel you according to my ayin’ (which is the 16th letter of the aleph bet and also the hebrew word for eye (literally) and fountain (figuratively) – but which can have a few various nuances which affect the interpretation: affliction, outward appearance, countenance, face, favour, fountain, knowledge, look, presence, regard, resemblance, and sight)

Also, the following two verses might also link back to the NT idea of ‘mark’ because as Strong’s declares, the root from which the word ‘mark’ in Revelation is taken is found in only one place, as well:

Luke 19:42-44
~42
Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
~43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
~44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

It is the word translated (along with another word) in the group of words in the 43rd verse: ‘compass thee round’. And the other word is:

G4016
περιβάλλω
periballō
per-ee-bal'-lo
From G4012 and G906; to throw all around, that is, invest (with a palisade or with clothing): - array, cast about, clothe (-d me), put on.

So the ideas connect somehow in my mind - the surrounding idea in Luke is similar to the protection written of in Psalms 32:10, which is granted to those who trust in God. (but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.)

There is something I do understand, undoubtedly, concerning the message intended in Revelation 13 (and all the mark of the beast business, etc)…and that is that there are two sorts of people indicated – those who trust in religion (man and man’s idea of how to please God) and those who trust in God alone.

Remember back in Genesis 4; in his despair after killing Abel, Cain told God that his punishment was too much to bear – and bewailed the fact that all men he met would want to kill him.

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
~Genesis 4:15

Now, granted, this is a ‘mark’ and not a ‘seal’ but it also protection from God Himself – and the reason Cain required this protection is directly related to his envy of Abel – because Abel pleased God with his offering (sought to please God as God pleased) while Cain’s offering was not respected (because Cain was doing what Cain thought God wanted – Cain was attempting to serve God in the way that pleased Cain).

And there are echoes of seven and seventy times seven in the stories of Cain and Lamech – followed by the NT question from Peter to Christ regarding how many times one must forgive one’s brother (seventy times seven)….

Religion seems far more focused on the so-called original sin in the garden of Eden (a whole other soap opera, that incident!) rather than the occurences later between brothers which resulted in many darknesses upon the path of mankind – the things that Cain set awry were later set to rights by Christ!

Cain said, ‘Am I my brother’s keeper?’
Christ answered ‘I will lay my life down for my brothers (my friends)’

Cain was disobedient and then resentful.
Christ was obedient and went to his death without a word of condemnation or ill intent toward his executioners (meaning ALL who were involved in the sentence of capital punishment for a trumped up charge before the Sanhedrin)

Cain spilled Abel’s blood into the ground (think of the blood carrying the soul) and so man became imprisoned in the earth which he had been set for to till.
Christ’s blood spilled into the same ground – and served somehow as a fair and acceptable payment (redemption) which would free all the slaves (to sin and the wages thereof which is death).

The ground that would not yield fruit or profit for those coming after Cain would begin to bear fruit in the generations following Christ.

Just some things that I’ve thought about – let us know if they spur any understandings in your heart, my friend.

As far as the 144,000 – this isn’t a literal number, I don’t think – God doesn’t take census nor does He use numbers in the scriptures in the same quantitive fashion as we do…1000 represents a ‘head’ or ‘captain of the host’ – basically 1000 is a symbol for an angelic family’s head spirit….the 12 patriarchs are represented as 12,000 and the idea that 144,000 is the product of 12 squared 1000’s is indicative of structure…4 x 4 is not 16 but is rather a foundation and walls built in New Jerusalem. 4 is the number of structure, solidness, and creation.

Note the following verses:

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
~Revelation 21:14-17

The ‘world’ is often translated sloppily in many versions of the bible – it can actually be one of three very different words – one meaning the actual terra firma Earth (and found the least amount of times in the NT of all three) – another meaning the people, the population, which lives upon the Earth (this is ‘cosmos’ and is the most frequent) – and a third which means ‘aeon’ (found a couple of dozen times less than ‘cosmos’ and which isn’t eternity but ‘age’ or ‘perpetuity’).

The ‘world to come’ is, time-wise, the newly started age we have just entered – and the population will move forward into a new state of being-ness – one more akin to that of the Angels rather than the ‘beasts.’ Basically – all men knowing God and trusting God rather than one another….

God bless and keep you, STM!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Ambitious project, queenannie38.

My dear GT - this is NOT a personal project nor an ambition for my own ends...this is something that I hope will help us all grow and share and learn and to hasten the things that are to come to pass, for all of mankind!

Because NOW is THE TIME long promised and written down, GT!

I hope you understand what I am saying....I am only carrying a small candle and hoping to light some other candles (who will, in turn, light other candles, and so on and so on until we are all ready to celebrate our first legitimate 'Hanukah' which is literally the 'Festival of Lights' and will manifest as the Glory of the LORD!)
And my candle wasn't born lit, either - I think I might have been born more in the form of a 'flinty rock' who had a long lost twin - but we struck a cord and a spark arose and so the flame is ignited - right on time as God planned all along!

Is the Bible going to be your only source or main source?

Not a book - not a tangible finite source, at all! My source is a sphere, a lightning ball, a flash of electricity which is everywhere at once, in all of us....I have but one Source - same as it ever was - and I'll give you three tries at naming my 'Source!'

Or is this project going to be based on your own independent thoughts?

The word 'independent' is headed for extinction, my love!
Think 'interdependence!' That is the watchword for the new and glorious promised age!
The motto (one of the mottos, that is) of which is something like:
'It's not a competition; it's teamwork!'

Any percentage breakdown of other sources vs. independent thoughts?

That 'vs' idea is also headed for the LaBrea Tar Pits, as well, my friend! No more opposing - only unity and cohesion!

All the Best!!!

Yes! Keep that thought! Pray that thought! Prayers are more potent than they have ever been! And they have always had immense power! Try it! Pray for something which you have had uncertainties regarding! I have had literal experiences with prayers answered immediately (within 24 hours) in these recent weeks; both abroad (both inspired and then quickly proven as resolved - through the reporting of CNN!) and in my very only family - and in my family I have witnessed a healing (of an increasingly debilitating yet mysterious foot ailment in a loved one - completely gone according to the answer to my latest inquiry - which was this very morning!) and an obvious progressive restoration (in my mom's overall health and pain-impaired mobility - and she is 81!)

God IS with US! With US ALL!

To Him I give all praise and thanks - I have not words for the feelings in my heart because of these new dawning days!

Happy! happy! joy! joy! just doesn't quite do it justice - even if I do the 'snoopy' dance, too!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
So if they are not absolute truths, then a day from now, or a week, or year you might discover that you were wrong about them and your interpretation?

Perhaps 'absolute' was a poor choice of words....'incomplete' or 'not summed up and sewed shut' might have been more indicative of my intended meaning.

I say this because of one thing I can rely upon to bear witness (for my own strength and boldness) - lifelong experience...you see, I have not had a whole lot of major reassemblage of understandings - just a progressive filling out and filling in - aided by my own natural and spiritual growth ever continuing toward more mature and complete insights. It took me some time to realize this; it is no doubt an expected part of the journey to go through a time where incomplete understandings (opinions) are seen (mistakenly) as 'wrong absolute truths' rather than what they really are: stepping stones along the path of understanding...they don't change if one is following God alone - but God does take our hand and gently lead us along - for we are truly children in our understandings compared to His own and so He will not lead us astray - even though we are often bewildered or perplexed - if we trust in His guidance we will just continue to grow and expand our perspective along His line of sight!

Uhhmmm...dunno! Is that the guy with the new movie? From Khasiskstan? (sp?)

Or who is it if not that one?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Nice post Annie.

Hi Ben! I've missed you, truly!

I have been laying low for a while lately primarily because of normal life tossing me around enough to concentrate on things that have to be addressed, but I am glad to see that you have somehow returned after your own absence a while back with new and insightful posts.

My mom had knee surgery - we had quite an adventure there for a while!

I especially like the way you posed your disclaimer and everything that supported it.

Thanks, Ben
That means a lot to me.

I feel the need to share my reflections as of late.

I am so glad that you are!

There have been times when I was led astray and realized a false understanding that is not pure. I have been drawn away from that recently, and questioned the signet ring, but I know the seal is true. It has always been so, but from time to time we all stop and question and ask ourselves if the seal has been tampered with or the ring stolen. I did so lately and will probably do so again, but each time I grow a little in faith that God is not some victim of identity theft.

YES! I have had that oftentimes, as well! I think it is just part of the 'growing up' - one my more recent clarifications, as well!

We grow weary, but are allowed to sleep for a time in order to regain our strength for a day of renewal, either in the short term or sometimes the longterm, but alas a new day will eventually arise for all eyes to see.

Amen to that!

With that, I did have a peculiar dream where I was quarantined inside a house because of a bunch of evil squirrels (this is not a joke).

Thanks for sharing your dream, Ben...no doubt it is full of import - let me know what else comes to you as time goes on ( I find that my dreams keep revealing themselves more fully to me over time - even those I had two years ago continue to reveal their message - consistently, always - but so DEEP!)
I've been pretty good at the Joseph/Daniel thing lately, but your dream is mysterious to me right now....I will be thinking on it, though - it seems like a goodie, no doubt!

Anyway, this was a really weird and bizarre dream that I thought was noteworthy. Too bad life wasn't as hilarious as when we sleep.

Huh! Or as exciting!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
PS Ben ~

LOVE the Sig!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Queenannie38

The ‘world to come’ is, time-wise, the newly started age we have just entered – and the population will move forward into a new state of being-ness – one more akin to that of the Angels rather than the ‘beasts.’ Basically – all men knowing God and trusting God rather than one another….

Thank you, Queen Annie!

You gave me much to think about on the translations, fascinating.

Your method of following the translations / definitions throughout the scriptures helps to deepen my understanding and I appreciate all your efforts in this as I'm not blessed with your ability.

The ending for the post is what I believe too, you've summed it so well.

Please keep sharing your "musings", as I, along with many others, I'm sure, have learned something from each and every one,

STM

[edit on 11-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Your method of following the translations / definitions throughout the scriptures helps to deepen my understanding and I appreciate all your efforts in this as I'm not blessed with your ability.

My sincere prayer and efforts are toward sharing with others, like you, so that the blessing will spread throughout the willing hearts....I think that once a certain 'switch' is flipped, as far as perspective on scripture, the lights will come on! It's just a matter of looking at things a bit differently than the traditional dogmatic (and often contradictory and confusing) methods.

I just can't believe God is not the King of Logic (among His limitless 'royal' designations!) because He created me as a lover of logic and a devoted fanatic to know His thoughts (and Einstein was much the same, it would seem, too!)....therefore what does not make sense and what does not pan out and correlate not only with what is found in the Book but also in everything else in our known world...well, then, it's man's ideas, not God's truths...

So far that conviction has served me extraordinarily well and so I want only to serve my brothers and sisters in the same fashion....after all - anything He gave me, He gave so that I may give it away, too!

Please keep sharing your "musings", as I along with many others I'm sure have learned something from each and every one,

My friend - you can't imagine how encouraging your words are to me - and deeply appreciated to a degree I cannot express with justice! Bless you and all whom you love and who love you (include me in those, too!)....thank you for being YOU!

(((((((((xoxoxoxo))))))))))))))

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Uhhmmm...dunno! Is that the guy with the new movie? From Khasiskstan? (sp?)

Or who is it if not that one?

He is the U.S. Senator from Illinois who was elected 2 years ago. And very soon after his election he was being mentioned as a presidential candidate. And that talk is picking up speed, rather rapidly, heading into the 2008 election.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

He is the U.S. Senator from Illinois who was elected 2 years ago. And very soon after his election he was being mentioned as a presidential candidate. And that talk is picking up speed, rather rapidly, heading into the 2008 election.

Oh! Okay. I did a bit of research - and submitted a question to the Senator - and requested a reply. Which I will post, along with the question I asked when the reply comes....

But I do think that he should probably be president! I don't get into politics as a rule - but the fact that he is black was somewhat surprising to me - considering something I was saying to my mom the other day! He just might very well be our next fearless leader.

What do YOU think about him, dbrandt?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

What do YOU think about him, dbrandt?

To be honest, not good. From the time he was elected a U.S. Senator I have had an eerie feeling, which has been 2 years now. All day long, the day after this past election, his name and Islam was on my mind and finally about 5:30 that night I went in a did a google search on him, and found out that his family and he have a muslim past, which upsets me, that we could be electing a closet muslim in the next election, either as President(which I think will be Hillary) but he could be her Vice President.

Then as I went to some of the message board search sites, I found messages that others have posted that they had the same feeling. One of them said they had a spooky feeling.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I see. Well.

You are certainly entitled to your intuitions and I am not one to deny you that.

I have some more comments, perhaps, but first some coffee!

God bless you and your kids, dbrandt!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
dbrandt - I've had coffee now...

Did you ever try looking up the Senator's own webpage? In order to investigate the man's own testimony regarding his religious (and other) affiliations?

Every Senator has one, courtesy of dot gov!

obama.senate.gov...

And it says right on that page:

Obama is especially proud of being a husband and father of two daughters, Malia, 8 and Sasha, 4. Obama and his wife, Michelle, married in 1992 and live on Chicago ’s South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.

I doubt he is a threat as far as your Islamic worries of *whatever it is that worries you* about the descendants of Ishmael and Esau, my friend.

And truly, you know - Islam isn't a religion only admitting 'murderous terrorists' - just like all christians are not 'murdering war mongers' - neither are all muslims. I've never known any (muslims) that were ugly hearted, to be honest. I am sure there are - humans are humans, after all...but books have many pages.

Don't let the bad apples ruin you for apples in general. Study apples - get to know apples - all sorts of apples...

top topics

join