It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al qaeda supports Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Calling it "a step in the right direction", Abu Hamza voiced his support for the democrats. As soon as we surrender and leave Iraq,al qaeda will step up and take over.Then the real troubles will begin.As soon as we leave Iraq,all the moderate muslim countries that have supported us,will have second thoughts.This will further destabilize the region.This will confirm to the terroriosts that if they "stay the course" they will be successful.Bin laden never had any doubts.Once the takeover of Iraq is complete,they will be free to expand their operations.Do you think the price of oil is high now? wait and see in about 4 or 5 years.

Link: www.alertnet.org...

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think its obvious that the insurgents that are inside Iraq listen to the same scare tactics that the Sheep of the Bush administration do. American's are dying almost everyday. Staying the course is not working. I don't belive that we should "cut & Run", but SERIOUS changes are needed in our war plan. This has finally been aggreed upon with the Bush administration. (S.O.D. Rumsfield's GONE) Perhaps with a bipartisan Washington, together they can change the course in Iraq saving American lives and leave Iraq soon with a stable government.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The region got destabilized when the present administration decided to play hero and profeteer from going inot Iraq take their soverign leader and try to play police.

The area is already distabilized and thanks to US over sight the borders were open to welcome al-qaida so, once our troops leave let them kill each other as long our troops are not the target anymore.

I guess US war profeteers and big oil interest will have to suvive without the Iraqi oil.

It will happen with Republicans or Democrats in power.

To me the new propaganda of supporting the Democrats seems like something made up to challenge the new congress to stay and let our soldiers keep dying in Iraq.

I wonder who is really behind this new propaganda.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nonsense. Hey I got an idea, all you GOP swallowers put yourself in iraq for a moment. You live your live hoping for the best each day. Then some other arrogant super-power starts bombing your country back to the stone-age, only to later find out that it was all based on bogus info (not Osama Ben Ladden), all the while the north koreans are testing their WMD. As 150,000 dead civilians later, maybe they just want us out of their country, because its obvious that they know special interests played a large part.

READ HISTORY. Iraq's regime change was in the works since the 90's.

- Rumsfield 1998 signs a letter to Clinton stating that it is high priority to remove saddam hussian.

- When GB sr. lost re-election he secretively sent an assassination (navy) team to kill saddam.

- How about 9/11 had nothing to do with iraq?

- How was saddam a threat to US? Someone answer that question. I'd love to hear it.

AAC

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
- How was saddam a threat to US? Someone answer that question. I'd love to hear it.

He was a threat maybe because he kept a lid on all the fundamental extremists in Iraq that the Bush administration so badly needed in order to scare us all into giving them the green light to invade so we could spread democracy *wink wink*, so they hastily threw together a false pretense that he was working with them, and went in knowing that once the smoke cleared and the gig was up, there really would be extremists in charge and we'd have to stay and secure influence in the region, I mean security and freedom for the Iraqis, yeah that's it. Cuz we all know Bush and his buddies lay in bed awake every night worrying about people in Iraq. What a crock.

And the sad thing is, the new AQ leader in Iraq was correct when he said we pretty much gave Iran the region....

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
rdang - I went to the Reuters Web Site - Abu Hamza commented on Rumsfeld being fired NOT on the Democrats. If you think that this is some huge rally cry for Al-Qaeda - then you might have missed that whole "Abu Gharab" Prison Scandal thing. Rumsfeld should have been Fired IMMEDIATELY THEN at that point if you ask me!

Will you guys STOP trying to associate Democrats with Al-Qaeda Terrorists! People are not buying it - just like they didn't buy the Iraq/Saddam had a Connection to Al-Qaeda/9-11 before we Invaded BS - both are just simply BS!

You guys LOST - just face it! Bush is a Lame Duck - just get used to it!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
rdang - I went to the Reuters Web Site - Abu Hamza commented on Rumsfeld being fired NOT on the Democrats. If you think that this is some huge rally cry for Al-Qaeda - then you might have missed that whole "Abu Gharab" Prison Scandal thing. Rumsfeld should have been Fired IMMEDIATELY THEN at that point if you ask me!

Will you guys STOP trying to associate Democrats with Al-Qaeda Terrorists! People are not buying it - just like they didn't buy the Iraq/Saddam had a Connection to Al-Qaeda/9-11 before we Invaded BS - both are just simply BS!

Okay, I'm an American, bush is a lame duck but we have hope that a democratic country can realize what he needs to do in order to win. the Iraq war has gone on for 6 years and it's infuriated the rest of the world-- sure, but we're still fighting, I mean, sure american soldiers are dying every day but to think that this is over is far from the truth... are you dumb? The democrats won... this means that they are in charge and that their policies will get through forth.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It won't be long before we hear Al-Queda saying that Britney dumped K-Fed because of them as well. Give me a break. Propaganda. Just truck loads of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

The Democrats' victory at U.S. Congressional elections on Tuesday were a step in the right direction, the speaker said.

"I tell the lame duck (U.S. administration) do not rush to escape as did your defence minister ... stay on the battleground," the speaker said. "The American people have taken a step in the right path to come out of their predicament ... they voted for a level of reason."

Maybe you should read before you speak.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah & I am sure that this Insane Terrorist was really emphasizing that he is happy that the "Democrats" won - did he actually say the word "Democrat"? BTW - he did not want us to Leave because he said that he did not have enough of "Drinking our Blood". Good thing that you are really paying attention & giving Credit to this Psychotic Terrorists Propaganda!

I already KNOW that this was a good step for our country - I did not need any confirmation from our enemies over @ Al-Qaeda! BTW - he also talked about Blowing Up the White House - what a Respectable Character (Sarcasm
)! Isn't it Obvious to everyone that we should just ignore this crap? Especially when a guy makes all of these insane statements & then talks about "Reason"!

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
More BS.

This is all part of an "illusion" and if you think for one minute that any of this is real, you have to pinch yourselves and snap out of it.

It stands to reason that "Al Qaeda" (wink wink, nod nod) would be happy now that it APPEARS we may have Bush in check.

So? What's the big picture?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Al Qaeda supprots Democrats, and Republicans support Al Qaeda.
So, what are you saying? Either way the Republican dogs of the NWO are calling the shots.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Calling it "a step in the right direction", Abu Hamza voiced his support for the democrats. As soon as we surrender and leave Iraq,al qaeda will step up and take over.Then the real troubles will begin.As soon as we leave Iraq,all the moderate muslim countries that have supported us,will have second thoughts.This will further destabilize the region.This will confirm to the terroriosts that if they "stay the course" they will be successful.Bin laden never had any doubts.Once the takeover of Iraq is complete,they will be free to expand their operations.Do you think the price of oil is high now? wait and see in about 4 or 5 years.

Link:www.alertnet.org...

It's all planed, the US will lose the war in iraq, the extremists will take over, terrorist acts will emerge as never before, the world will call for one world goverment to deal with this issue, rights will be waved, terrorists will be eliminated, the world goverment will take over.

A sad analisis is iraq the way it was before, the terorists didint exist because of a dictator ship , terrorism didint work under it, because dictator ship does not need aproval for anything, they will simply kill any one and the state will cover it up, this situation in iraq is because soldiers are still restricted, if it were under a dictator ship they would have no restrictions and any one would fear them.

Since this problem is very hard to fix this will be an excuse for the takeover, it will sound like" we cand deal with it in any other way, we have to suspend freedom to stop terrorism"
Also US willl lose intentionaly, guided by the US goverment so then they can call for one world goverment.
Not sure if terror leaders are involved in this and are in on the share, but I'm sure the coalition will lose intentionaly.
Just take a look with what they entered iraq.

insuficent man power.
cheap aromor.
no real plan .
no consistent training for the recruits.
And this from the begining, this was done intentionaly, it was all planed, so they can't win, bush never intended to win, he intended to lose, so there will be an excuse for what is to come ahead.
When terrorists start to blow up things in the US and europe this will hapen, they will say, we need to deal with this, we have to put democracy on hold.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Terrorists love and thrive on weakness. On election day terrorists saw weakness, and now they are patting themselves on the back for influencing U.S. elections.

Terrorists have been parroting Democrat talking points for years. Just like Democrats, terrorists also revel in America's and Bush's failures, and ignore his triumphs.

The terrorists have spoken, and instead of rebuking the terrorists, Democrats are going to welcome them as another voting block.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Terrorists love and thrive on weakness. On election day terrorists saw weakness, and now they are patting themselves on the back for influencing U.S. elections.

Terrorists have been parroting Democrat talking points for years. Just like Democrats, terrorists also revel in America's and Bush's failures, and ignore his triumphs.

The terrorists have spoken, and instead of rebuking the terrorists, Democrats are going to welcome them as another voting block.

I couldn't have said it better!

Perhaps Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter can go over there and start passing out the voting registrations for 2008?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

On election day terrorists saw weakness.

NOPE! What they saw was DEMOCRACY!

Terrorists have been parroting Democrat talking points for years.

BULL! Hey why don't you prove it! Just what are these "Talking Points"? Show us some Terrorists actually quoting them!

You people are Pathetic! Just face it - all Bush did to "Fight Terror" was to Invade Iraq! Now look at the Quagmire that we are in - also in addition all it does is serve to Recruit MORE Terrorists - this has already been stated in that recent Intelligence Report! I believe that the Democrats have a MUCH better plan on how to execute some REAL "Homeland Security"!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
@Seraphim

Al-Quaida has made it perfectly clear that they are pleased with the election results. They know that Democrats want out of Iraq, and that is exactly what Al-Quaida wants also.

Remember the old saying..."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Well, Bush is an enemy to the terrorists and Democrats, so my calculations make Dems and terrorists best friends. Best friends sharing the same agenda.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Dems and Terrorists... Best friends sharing the same agenda.

That is SICK! You DISGUST me!

Here is one thing that you Right Wing Looney Nut Cases & the Terrorists have in common - you are both Extremists! Also you both have this nasty habit of Rabidly Foaming at the Mouth!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The only foamy I want to hear about is a squirrel.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't support the way Bush handled Iraq, at all. I would have supported the effort if he had just nuked it to hell. And what bothered be more is that the Iraq war begun with WMD then turned into 'Iraq Freedom' and who knows what. But liberals and many democrats have proven to be WORSE. Democrats don't even recognize terrorism as a real issue. They would rather forget about Al Queda, forget about 9/11 and forget about the constant threat. The Democrats only target at the moment is the whitehouse. Now doesn't that sound familiar?

top topics

join