It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video 911 On YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So there is a new video on you tube called improbable collapse...very good points such as why the molten pools of steel where never investigated as evidenc of why the towers fell. Also a lady sent samples of steel from a WTC sculpture monument to Professor Steven Jones because of a wierd melted oxidized metal formation on parts of the steel. He tested it and it contained everything needed for a thermate reaction. A must see.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Cool

A link would be nice

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There is the link to part one, the other parts show up at this page.

Also it should be noted that NIST did an experiment in which a controlled fire engulfed a section of trusses for longer than what the WTC was exposed to and the trusses didnt warp.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Was able to watch this last night before I went to bed....
This video was one of the first that went very in depth with a lot of the smaller details surrounding the day (scientifically), including the North Towert antenna dropping almost twenty feet before the collapse scenario is initiated, something I had not seen much on prior to this.

As well there is a great deal of footage of WTC 7 throughout the day, and a lot of other news coverage I had not seen on that day. Definitely take a look!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I find this a very interesting video where they try to explain the collapse of the WTC buildings.

The molten puddeles of iron that where still white hot 6 weeks after the collapse are one of their stronger aguments i think.

There are a lot of 9/11 debunkers out there but i never seen them explain the puddles of molten iron in a good way.

How on earth do you get these puddles to still burn after 6 weeks.

How did they ever get there?

Very strange

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the link and info Pedro,I have been trying to get ahold of all the 9/11 videos I can get my hands on.It seems that what little evidence is left from 9/11 does indeed point to thermite and controled demolition.

top topics

join