It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostramamus's Arabesques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have no idea if there are any serious Nosty interpreters around here, but this is a new take on published interps.. Lee Mc Cann in 1940, got pretty close to this, with "'The man who saw through time", but she bumped herself off, in the fifties.
Picking up the pieces, and using the 1967 flic, Arabesque, as a model, for a theatrical Arabesque, you can get some understanding of Nosty's M.O.
He posits two 500yr later individuals, one, the decoder, and the second, the translator. After all this time, the decoder, stumbles into the keys, and then the translator converts the Arabe (sque) language into French. Since well educated & Savant are saying the same thing, I would pick an intellectual with the surname of Savant, for this task. Marilyn vous Savant springs to mind.
Following Lee's lead, on King Renee's court in Prov'ence, I would be interested in hearing what this board thinks of the different keys. In short, 'Show me yours, and I'll show you mine". Maybe this will be more direct than merely replying to some of your posts. Thanx.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am very interested in discussing the writings of Nostradamus! But I must say that I am a bit confused by your initial post - for one, I am not at all familar with anything that you referred to...

Well, I take that back - I get your drift, at the end, but perhaps you could explain more about the movie Arabesque? I am assuming the title isn't the gist of the point you are making - I had to look that word up,
but it didn't seem to apply to MN. Of course that doesn't mean anything...

I do have my own method for deciphering his quatrains - and have had some startling accuracy with the very few I actually applied my method to - I've read them all, more than once, my problem being they kind of mesmerize me and so I grow weary before practicality takes over - the few I ciphered out were immediate concerns and so they got my attention....

What else do you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler

He posits two 500yr later individuals, one, the decoder, and the second, the translator.
After all this time, the decoder, stumbles into the keys, and then the translator converts the Arabe (sque) language into French.
Since well educated & Savant are saying the same thing, I would pick an intellectual with the surname of Savant, for this task. Marilyn vous Savant springs to minnd.

??are you suggesting M. Nostradamus spoke of two individuals who would stun the world?
(otherwise referred to as the end-time two witnesses in scriptures?)

but in the M Nostradamus drama[some 500 yrs later], the two noteworthy persons are a 'decoder' and a 'translator'?
& your suggesting that Marilyn vos Savant ((....more correctly known as Marilyn Mach, who was also referred to as the person with the highest IQ known: a Savant! ))
is one of these two notable persons that M Nostradamus prophecied about, ~500 years ago?

I then ask, would Marilyn Mach (who did not take the surname Jarvik, of artifical heart fame whom she married) be the 'translator' or the 'decoder' in this creative story??

Then, i am compelled to ask.....just when & where will this anticipated second notable person rendezvous with the predicted, 2nd cohort, which fufills M Nostradamus' prediction of a 'decoder' and a 'translator' in the worlds future??

she's 60 years old already & might not be up to creating world shaking events...
or am I spiraling off on a far distant tangent???
We need more input, data, roadmap+outline, direction, plotline......

thanks !

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I read in an interview with Ms. Savant, that some of the Mensa folks, were hitting her with these, and she blew them all off.
There are at least three kinds of Arabesques. First is art, using camel cargo straps, et al, to generate distinctive paintings. Second is architecture, with the lacy, yet strong, members we are familiar with. Third, is this Theatrical Arabesque, which Nosty witnessed, or heard stories of from his grandparent, about these little skits and plays, at Court, in Prove'nce. Obviously, there has never been a real 'stompin' interpretation, in print, or Marilyn would have jumped all over it.
Again, maybe she just doesn't want to be shot, as the person, bearing the horrible news, of a coming doomsday. There is one way to read the quatrain as being Savant & Savant, or two Savants. The original heading on her column, I believe, was Marilyn Mach dos Savant. Today, it's Marilyn vous Savant, a professional, and I assume, trademarked, name.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, carpooler and St. Udio!

I'd bet the farm she was bluffing because the world would be far more convinced by the interpretation of Nostradamus's prophesy than even the bible! IMO, that is!

So why blow such a thing off? It's potential the liberator of mankind's fears and cycle of negativity - especially if it turned out not to be a doomsday oracle after all but rather a code to cracking the safe which holds the secret to life and freedom!

I'd say it does!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The stars of the 1967 flic, "Arabesque" were Sopia Loren, and Gregory Peck. The plot of the movie was really fast moving, and good guys became bad, and supposed bad boys, turned out to be good. A lot of deceptions swirling around, in this story line.
If Nosty really got into the arabesques, then some of his bad boys, are really good, and some of the 'goodies', turn out to be naughty-naughty.
One. This cuts down on the participant fulfillment wannnabies, in the bad to good category. And two, The good into stinko, can well appreciate their reversal of fortune. Benito Mussolini, the Muslin Maker, figured that he was safe, unless he sojurned, in an Arab country. Does anyone see the 'immortal bards' "Burnham Wood", coming to say howdy do, or is that doo!
When you really crack one of these, one needs to name it, from it's original perspective. Only then do you really nail it. My name for the now fulfilled C. VIII, Q. 31, is the "O How the mighty have fallen", quatrain. This, because the perspective was originally lifted from the Book of Samuel, concerning the death of old King Saul, and the transfer of the emblems of power, to the Biblical David.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
The stars of the 1967 flic, "Arabesque" were Sopia Loren, and Gregory Peck.

I can't believe I haven't seen it, much less heard of it. I really dig Gregory Peck!

The plot of the movie was really fast moving, and good guys became bad, and supposed bad boys, turned out to be good. A lot of deceptions swirling around, in this story line.

Certainly sounds very similar to the ONE and ONLY plot we are living in.
Very similar.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
~Isaiah 5:20

If Nosty really got into the arabesques, then some of his bad boys, are really good, and some of the 'goodies', turn out to be naughty-naughty.

Indeed! But if there is reversal, I would think it would be total. Maybe not, though.

And if so, I don't think it would be Nostradamus's idea - at least not originally. I suspect that the book of Daniel employs this in certain chapters. Still just a suspicion, at this point. It will be time consuming to dissect it and I just haven't been able to do it yet and see.

One. This cuts down on the participant fulfillment wannnabies, in the bad to good category. And two, The good into stinko, can well appreciate their reversal of fortune.

Excellent points. I like the way you think!

When you really crack one of these, one needs to name it, from it's original perspective. Only then do you really nail it.

Good suggestion.

My name for the now fulfilled C. VIII, Q. 31, is the "O How the mighty have fallen", quatrain. This, because the perspective was originally lifted from the Book of Samuel, concerning the death of old King Saul, and the transfer of the emblems of power, to the Biblical David.

Wow. I really DO like the way you think!

I'm going to see what you mean, exactly - and I think I might post one or two of mine to see what you think.

I do truly believe that the subjects of his prophesies were playing masquerade and I also think it is prophesy in the truest sense of the word which means it is not limited to prognostication but is actually 'interpretation' (from God to man via prophet).

And I also believe that there is but one subject in all known history of man that is the focus of prophesy....just like the bible says.

You know, Nostradamus's family were Jews, Hebrews from the tribe of Napthali (I think?) and they converted to christianity during the early hard times which launched the inquisition (my timetable might be off, but you get my meaning, I hope). I read that he actually had several very very old tomes that might have been in his family since the days of the temple, and after his family died and he decided he was in mortal danger (he got summoned to an inquisition hearing and so packed up and left town immediately) he threw these books in the fire because what they contained was too dangerous to even risk letting others read them. Better gone than read! What does that say!!?!? And at that time was when he rewrote his stuff and made it into what it is now....at first I guess it was pretty much direct and straightforward.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
At least there's one person awake on this thread. Now I'll give up another clue.
Remember, I said three arabesque categories. The first being art. Well take those camel straps and bend them into 16th Cent. ampersands, (&), and if you get a version of the Centuries, where the author hasn't gummed things up by updating the texts, with et., then when you see one of the little &'s, look around for a stray C, or S. which when expressed as the overstrike of those two letters, generate a second ampersand, in the text, itself.
"a well educated Scavant", using an ampersand, points to Savant & Savant, or two (dos) Savant, which is a peculiar surname. Since the stray c, is within the word, cabalistic foreshortening, can give Savant and Savant, something like Smith & Smith, on an office door.
Nosty was a product of the Sixteenth Century, so this little truism of the Conquistadors, may well bear a resemblence. " Iron is the whore of the metals", where you find her, look around & about, some others may be sleeping nearby. Indeed a 'gossen' or rusty zone in the rocks, is a pathfinder to precious metals, usually farther down. The giant heap leaching operation, at Florida Canyon, Nev., is a prime example of a working mineral property, sleeping beneath a 'gossen', of Iron oxides. Celin/Selin can fit this paradigm, but Selyn is a cat of a different color. I have an entire shelf of Nosty interpretations, and these little clues, will put you, way out in front of anything, I have, on my shelf. If Marilyn vous Savant, is telling the truth, then you will even be ahead of her, at least for a while. This uses the little ampersands as the alchemical symbol for iron, F.. When you see one on a verse or page, look around for a stray S. or C..
What I think is so neat about this Mussolini quatrain, is that it unlocks threads of action that unify the twentieth century, through the Millenium. Of all four of the big time, Fascist, bad boys, only Il Duce, left a recognizable corpse. Hitler disappeared, Tojo was creamated, per his Shinto beliefs, and Franco stayed home, in Spain, sitting out WWII.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by carpooler]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yesterday I started looking into the Centuries - intending on posting something to this discussion that I had put together the other day.

I stumbled upon an unexpected date; one I had somehow missed before (I don't see how)...anyway, it led me on a mind bending couple of hours of research and I got a headache and really just had to leave the house for a while.

I still feel fuzzy today.

VIII Q31
The first great fruit of the prince of Perchiera,
then will come a cruel and wicked man.
In Venice he will lose his proud glory,
and is led into evil by then younger Selin.

From The Free Dictionary:

There are communes that have the name Peschiera (from Italian pesce meaning fish) in Italy:

* Peschiera Borromeo, in the province of Milano
* Peschiera del Garda, in the province of Verona

(I looked up Perchiera and received the suggestion Peschiera...I had already suspected 'fish' or 'pisces')

Then I found this at encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...:

The fortress at Peschiera played a prominent part in most of the military campaigns conducted in northern Italy after 1400, but especially so during the Napoleonic wars. It was taken by the Piedmontese from the Austrians, after a gallant defence by General Rath lasting six weeks, on May 30, 1848, and since that date has been in Italian hands.

The commune is part of the Associazione Città del vino, lit. the city of wines association.

Notice the date given: May 30 1948. Two weeks after the treaty for Israel was signed at the UN. Maybe not related, but not yet ruled out, IMO. And then it also mentions six weeks...something to that, maybe, too.

About the 45 degree North Latitude (where this commune is located), from www.onr.navy.mil...:

If you measure up to Polaris with your fists and find that it is 45' above the horizon, you now know that your latitude is 45' north of the equator. If you were standing at the equator (0' latitude) looking north, the North Star would be right on the horizon, or 0' altitude. As you move north and your latitude increases, Polaris' altitude also increases. But if you pass south of the equator, the North Star will no longer be visible and you'll need to check a map to find your latitude!

And from wiki:

45 Degrees North Latitude, known as the midpoint between the Equator and the North Pole.

I’m wondering what sealed it up for you? Not that I’m doubting it, I’m just wondering.

Thank you for the tip, too – I do have a great interest in this topic; and many lines here and there are clear to me – and I am going to apply your tip and see what comes of it....and I will post them so we can discuss them Although it is awful hard on my brain – it literally hurts today!

And what exactly do you mean, 'Hitler disappeared?'

His body? Did they not find his body? ( suddenly it seems I'm recalling hearing something like that? but like I said, my brain is a dust bunny tonight)...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
save ant

sav ant

savant

just a thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OF course !!!!

ANTS!

Wow. What would I do without you, love? Thank you..

Atom Ant.

I must be more Vigil Ant.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Right on Queen Annie,
John Charles de Fontbrune published his take, and showed Benito's key victory that cleared the way to take Rome, no small feat, was the 1922 battle of pescheria. His ascendecy was from then to the fall of the Axis powers, in 45.
As Saul left a corpse that was strung up on the City Gate, by the Phillistines, so also did Benito end up hanging like a side of bacon, upside down.
Hitler, Nosty's Abomminable German, was the ultimate sandman, all through his life. Since Winston Churchill also employed doubles, some of my dowser friends, stick to the idea that Hitler was doubled out of Germany well before the fall of Berlin. The Warsaw pact then lasted long enough to darn well determine, that no offspring of Hitler, who had his hypnotic control of the masses, would come back like Napoleon III, to start things up all over again.
Mr. de Fontbrune, also chronicled the sorry ends for the Commie hitmen, who gunned down Duce and his girlfriend, Clara P.. They ended up for the most part, floating in Lake Como', with their throats cut. This may well have been commie's from Russia, cleaning house, to make sure, that one of their goons didn't turn out to be the 'jeune Selin', by some twist of the tongue. There is something when dealing with the Russkies, then and now, one needs to keep in mind. These boys have put together a psychic warfare unit, that's light years ahead of anything in the West. They have a top floor of a ministry building in Moscow, dedicated to map dowsers, who patiently work 24-7, at locating our nuclear missle subs, in the briny depths. Sometime these hotshots attend conventions in Western Europe, and talk rather freely, as their guests are capable of discerning their game anyways, being fellow dowsers. The best map dowser in England, was Elizabeth Sulivan until she passed a year ago, and she remarked about this in one of our e-mails. It's not too great a leap to see some earlier Russian dowsers being really frightened over the Nosty connection to Benito. Erika Cheetham claims Nosty went off the rails in 45, but she obviously never heard about the brace of haunted Photo's that explain the relevence between the G.I. Photographer, "Mis et Mal", and the Phillistine lad who transfers the emblems from the stricken King Saul, to the renegade bandit chieftan, David. Interestingly, if you read the Bible carefully, David also has the Phillistine lad's throat cut, just like the gunmen who wasted Benito and Clara. Talk about being a day late, and a dollar short!! Ha, Ha.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Century III Quatrain 96

The Chief of Fossano will have his throat cut
By the leader of the bloodhound and greyhound:
The deed executed by those of the Tarpeian Rock,
Saturn in Leo February 13.

My name is Lucretia Ann Myers Campos Lilly and I was born October 8 1968 in Tuscon Arizona. 7:53 am
My Father was named Herbert Francis Myers and he died January 6, 1992......in Carlsbad, New Mexico.

Line 4 Saturn in Leo February 13.
* My Dad's birthday: 2/13/1919; Born in Newark ( NEW ARK ) New Jersey and his Saturn is in Leo. Also it often fell on Friday (like the Templar’s day of doom which was in October which was when I was born.)

I will post 3 astrology wheels later, my dad’s, my own, and Adolf Hitler’s….revealing many things….for one: all three have the ‘Lion’ at North, the ‘man’ at South (aquarius), the ‘ox’ or ‘bull’ (aries) at East, and the Eagle (scorpio which also the scorpion and the pheonix way back in antiquity) at W.

The ‘wheel within the wheel’ and the ‘4 living creatures’ – also on Noah’s ark (if you read carefully it DOES NOT say what we think it does!)

Line 3 Tarpeian
* encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com... Pertaining to or designating a rock or peak of the Capitoline hill, Rome, from which condemned criminals were hurled.
And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way, ~Luke 4:29-30
* Tarpeia, in Roman legend, a Roman woman who betrayed her city to the Sabines for what they wore on their left arms (their gold bracelets). As they entered Rome they crushed her under a mound of shields, which they also wore on their left arms.
And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot. And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands. Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: ~2 Kings 9:33-36
* About 500 BC, Lucius Tarquinius Superbus, the seventh legendary king of Rome, levelled the top of the rock, removing the shrines built by the Sabines, and built a temple to Jupiter Capitolinus (Remember that Antiochus Epiphanes defiled the Temple by putting a statue of Zeus - Jupiter - in it!) on the intermontium, the area between the two summits of the hill. The rock was also the site of a temple of Saturn, which contained the Roman treasury that Julius Caesar raided in 49 BC
* Tarquin's reign was characterised by bloodshed and violence; his son Sextus Tarquinius's rape of Lucretia precipitated a revolt, led by Lucretia's kinsman Lucius Junius Brutus (himself a member of the Tarquin dynasty) and Lucretia's widowed husband. The uprising resulted in the expulsion of most of the royal family, after Tarquin had reigned for twenty-five years, and Brutus became one of the first consuls of the Roman Republic.
* dumas.thefreelibrary.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> dumas.thefreelibrary.com...

Line 1 Fossano
* Bergognone (Ambrogio di Stefano da Fossano) (Italian, Milanese, active 1481–1522) painted the The Assumption of the Virgin, early 16th century www.metmuseum.org...• Dojo Zen Monastery www.sanrin.it..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.sanrin.it...
* Passover ‘Miracle of the Bomb’ during raids by Napolean www.chabad.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.chabad.org...
* Name of the discoverer of a ‘Titan’ Prime Numberprimes.utm.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> primes.utm.edu...
Line 2 Bloodhound
* Prone to hip dysplasia.
* The Bloodhound is a kind, patient, noble, mild-mannered and lovable dog.
* This breed has been said to successfully follow trails over 100 hours old. He is so determined that he has been known to stay with the trail for over 100 miles. The Bloodhound is such a sure tracker that the breed is used worldwide for rescue and criminal searches. The Bloodhound's evidence is admissible in the court of law.
* The bloodhound was, according to legend, first bred ca. AD 1000 by monks at the St. Hubert Monastery in Belgium.
* Hubert: Means ‘bright heart’, derived from the Germanic elements hug ‘heart, mind’ and beraht ‘bright’. The 8th-century Saint Hubert is the patron saint of hunters.
* My dad's name was Herbert - Derived from the Germanic elements heri ‘army’ and beraht ‘bright’. This name was introduced to Britain by the Normans.
* www.dogbreedinfo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.dogbreedinfo.com...

Line 2 Greyhound
* Sensitive, sweet and elegant. Brave and loyal, but can be willful. The Greyhound is very intelligent, but its character is often undervalued because of its reserved behavior toward its master and toward strangers.
* This very ancient breed is the fastest dog in the world and can reach speeds of over 40 miles per hour (65 km/h). Its greatest gift is its speed.
* They are thought to have originally descended from the Arabian Sloughi and brought to England by traders before 900 AD. Centuries ago it was used in the hunting of deer and wild boar.
* www.dogbreedinfo.com...

On another occasion, Hitler exhorts his youth to be tough:
"In our eyes, the German boy of the future must be slim and slender, as fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel." fromwww.historyplace.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.historyplace.com...

Now, I have some errands I have to do…I will be back and post some proof of these proofs…like birth certificates and photos etc.

If you want more... I GOT LOTS more LOTS....
I mean LOTS!

and not just Nosty...bible....hopi.....Jewish...etc....prophecy is no riddle to me!

I have the sphinx's golden david key!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thank you Queenannie,
Somewhere in my shelf of Nosty books, I vaguely remember this one. I believe there has been a pretty good fulfilment in France, between the publishing and the French Revolution. I am sure that most of the Quatrains deal with French events, so they must be worked through their respective anagrams in French. As I posted before, a few dealing with proper nouns and surnames,(Marble Orchard Polka), will decode in English, but they are few and far between. This is why I believe a Savant, in surname, will be the 'Translator', of record. I don't do French, and have no interest in it. In your quatrain, I believe the Greyhound and some more of the text, reveal the names of some players, but everything has to come out of French.
A bombs, on the other hand, like WWII battles, and PNW volcanic eruptions, while written in French, have to account in anagrams, the correct names and places involved.
I have a problem going much past this point, in that I don't understand the ATS copyright dictums. I don't see any point in diluting what little Intellectual property I do have, by blurting out more of my own path to discovery, on someone else's nickel. I will leave this thread with one more bit; The family surname of the G.I. photographer, comes out of the very same Austrian Salt mining hamlet, that Mussolini was heading for, with his treasure. Once he split for the Brenner Pass, he had Mis et Mals in front of him, and one Yankee stray, with a camera, behind him, in Milano. It's a good take on how God disposes human free will. Once the Duce' made his choice, to run off to Austria, his fate was sealed on both ends of the Brenner Pass. Old King Saul likewise sealed his own fate, with his se'ance with the 'Witch of Endor', before his last battle, with the Phillistines. C. VIII, Q 31, is a neato repetition of history exercise, but it takes some of the Nostradamic action out of Europe, and transposes it, here, in the Pacific Northwest. With apologies to Cheetham, the missing time segments are C, VII, C,VIII (78), subtract the Q.31, to get 47. This is the year of my friend's, the son of the G.I. photographer's, birth. And then adding the two integers together, for 11 years, (lunar?), takes you to mid 1957, just about the last day of our local school year. Unfortunately, Bobbie S. has passed on, way too early, from cancer, but I did manage to contact him and tell him about the connection of his childhood, schoolhouse, 'show and tell', with fulfilling, this one Nosty quatrain. So now I'm bowing out of this thread, and thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read and answer these difficult tracts. I hope some of you do get a copy or two, and use these little tools, I've shared with this thread, to look at Nosty with a clearer focus. Much of this really is nothing more than Sixteenth Century, table top puzzles. But maybe, a code which only works in a foreign tongue translation, of one's work, is the cruellest encryption of all, for the home boys. Remember, he claimed that a well educated Scavant, would translate his Arabe language, work, into French. Cheetham dismisses this, with the canard of the Arab French dictionery, which was published in about the year of Nosty's birth. Obviously, he wasn't talking about a simple translation from Arabic into French.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No, what is required to break the code is the rebirth of the person who devised it....
the reincarnation of Nostradamas. And it is about the second coming and all the manifestastations leading up to that.

The spirit of prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello Queenannie,
Nosty specifically warned astrologers to "stay far away". Obviously, if you believe in breaking his anagrams down, into people and places, like I do, then you have to allow that there are perfectly good astrological star dates, that are only put there to hide in anagram, the true names and nouns. Using my little tools, and they're not all in this thread, so you might try a search, of ATS, using carpooler, and follow up my posts on Cayce, and the Philadelphia Experiment, I think you seem literate enough to get a real jolt. Do you know why people like Saul of Tarsus, changed their names to one beginning in P? Cayce's channel, RA TA, or priest of RA, may well meant a Saul, rather than a Paul, for his Peniel prophecy. Was this merely a derivative of one of Nosty's quatrains, a kind of 'thumbnail', word picture, fully decoded, that Cayce, who didn't write, and his wife, who did scribe, muddied up a bit, with their respective East Coast accents.??? Like I've tried to communicate, it ain't rocket science, and it isn't mathematical algorythims, either. But you do have to play the 'pin the tail on the donkey', game, of 'location, location, and perspective', to get even a partial solution, out of the nearly thousand surviving quatrains, which incidently, weave into the prose letters, quite nicely. Like I remarked earlier, I don't do French, never did, never will! I just happened to be in the right place, PNW, and at the right time, baby boomers, with the right perspectives, of a father who slogged through WWII in Europe, and finished up, soldiering, in Nosty's own back yard, on top of Mt. ST. Victoret, outside of Marseilles, after V.E. day. From a truckload of Philadelphia Navy Yard AA crew, G.I's, who witnessed something increditable, on the South Jersey Coast, in Jan. 43, to the thousand or so, AA gunners, doing M.P. duty in Marseilles, at the end of 45, Nosty witnessed some increditable interference, from somewhere still in our future, possibly, still, a very distant point, from today. These wormhole like vorticies, didn't suddenly stop, back in the forties, but rather coursed far back in time, and at Mt. St. Victoret, even far enough back, to energize the oracle, there, which the Roman Emporer, Marcellus, travelled from Rome, to consult. I know it's sheer speculation, but I believe that a nuclear detonation, tears the fabric of time, giving auguraries, from that place, the ability to modify, by predictions, from centuries past, events still in our collective futures. The two cities in Japan destroyed in WWII, were air blasts, over a thousand feet high. Only the Cape May blast, and presumably, the nascent Koean and Iranian attempts will be, enough down to Earth, so to speak, to influence, with these strange wormhole like vortices, people skrying from the past, and thereby messing with our futures, and even, further messing things up from that future, by kicking back selected hardware, like the futuristic weaponry, that those thousand AA crew,used to annihilate an entire Nazi Panzer Armee, North and South of the Bulge, without losing, maybe but one, G.I. An increditable victory, and an unbelievable defeat for the Wehrmacht, but also, an even more increditable cover-up. Was this cover up, so far only breached in a Nostradamic quatrain, because the Army was busy back engineering whatever magic, was in the A.P. 90MM shells, that scored so many one shot kills, on even King Tiger Tanks. To date, there have never been any atomic blasts anywhere near St.Victoret, or Nosty's environs, in Southern France, but it ain't written in Stone that there won't be some in the future. I can only hope, that the wormhole from Cape May, somehow followed and illuminated these humble G.I.'s through the tumult of their War, into the South of France. If it looped back through those haunted Mussolini photos, or even me, then Nosty could have gotten the story straight from that one, ghastly 'show and tell', in June of 1957.

top topics

join