It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

86% Think Bush Should Be Impeached

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Outta 314,564 votes,87% of them want Bush impeached.

(PrisonPlanet)-An MSNBC Poll shows that 86% of Americans believe George W Bush should be impeached for secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more.
www.prisonplanet.com...

To see results of the ongoing poll and to vote on it go here www.msnbc.msn.com...

Id like to see this happen,although it would appear to be highly unlikely to occur.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow, that's more than I would think. This certainly can't be representative of the population. If everyone thought this was, the elections wouldn't even have been close.

I’m guessing the ones who would oppose impeachment are just ignoring the pole.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Come on guys.. you think he's gonna let you do that with everything HE thinks HE did for YOU... ??

Does it sound like something he's going to let happen? ... something you think the CIA which his father created is going to let happen? .... something all the Bush supporters are going to let happen?... without ..... a ... fight..

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is an open Internet poll, not a scientific one.

It has no significance whatsoever!

[edit on 11/10/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi already said that it's a waste of time. It won't happen.
We don't need anything else to distract the nation more than it already has. We have enough on our plate in my opinion. Besides, the guy has got what, a year and a half left in office? Hell, it would take them a half year or better to arrange impeachment. It's not worth it. Besides, as someone already alluded, the poll is not scientific.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If there's one thing i dont like about the elections turn out is the "promise" that "they" wont be impeached. WTH is that?
Since when do we place conditions like this?
I think its laughable, and i know its an effort to "reach" out and extend a hand of friendship, but its propostrous.
Bush & Co. have done nothing to deserve the "promise"

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Two words on why I doubt Bush will get impeached, unless it is done as a statement without any attempt to actually get him out of office (not that there's not an effort taking place):

President Cheney

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can't they take Cheney out to? Which would make Nancy Pelosi the President?(3rd in line once she's the Speaker)

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
President Cheney

Yikes. Don't even think it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Two words on why I doubt Bush will get impeached, unless it is done as a statement without any attempt to actually get him out of office (not that there's not an effort taking place):

President Cheney

Oh,God,no!! I think I'll stick with Bushy boy!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

President Cheney

Unless they get both at the same time. Then, I hope you realize, it would be President Pelosi

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Unless they get both at the same time. Then, I hope you realize, it would be President Pelosi

That's not good either..
Phew, the stench is about to kill me.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Wow, that's more than I would think. This certainly can't be representative of the population. If everyone thought this was, the elections wouldn't even have been close.

I’m guessing the ones who would oppose impeachment are just ignoring the pole.

Polls are polls, the scientific ones are just better at skewing the questions to obtain the results desired by the sponsor.

I'm having trouble finding information on voter turn-out for the recent congressional elections. I suspect it was much higher than '94 and the sheer volume of voters outweighed the voter machine and electoral role manipulations.

At least Roman's were honest about their brutality. They knew their slaves and even sometimes freed them. We run the planet on the same economic platforms but now all our slaves are hidden. They die without us ever knowing them.

There's a great deal of good to be fought for and protected in our Western culture. I don't think the economic structures that enable a whole society to eat themselves to death while entire continents starve is a sustainable one for global economics. Unless of course you want endless war.

Even mighty Rome couldn't fight forever. They've practically sold the economy out from under us: even America has lost nearly all its manufacturing and exports raw resources. China knows full well, their position as the up and coming super-power. A wise choice for corporate aristocrats, richer and more powerful than the Robber Barons of Edwardian England, absolutely no attempts at individual rights and freedoms there. The state is supreme.

The planet won't die, we will.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
On a very basic level I believe even the former supporters of Bush understand that accountability of these people is essential to the future of the democracy, such as it is. If nothing else we need to publicly excoriate these individuals who hijacked the nation for their own personal goals. The public light of humiliation for the emporer without clothes is important. Will it happen.

Nah.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I heard of this today. [My Friend] doesn't want to say it came from a popular Luntic blog site. It's a perfect example of how much easier it is to rape a poll instead of an election. [plah]

MOD EDIT: Removed insults

[edit on 11/14/06/14 by junglejake]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Last I checked, Impeachment is a legal process. Like they could not impeach Clinton for the sex, but he lied under oath.

Also to correct a previous poster, we do NOT have a democracy as much as most liberals would love Mob Rule, we have a Representative Republic.

So we are going to Impeach over what? Wild rumor? Because you all hate him? Because we are in a war that CONGRESS approved? Because of the actions of some in the Military? (If you do, then get ready to impeach every president that follows and every president that we have had in office) How about Impeachment over Tax Cuts? Lord knows it's a crime to have some of my money to spend on myself. I know, we can impeach him over the successful elimination of the Taliban threat in Afghanistan. Or perhaps because he went into Iraq? Better check with the Leader of Al-Quada in Iraq, but that's right, there is no Al-Quada in Iraq. I forgot. It's easy to get confused when all of those guys are taking the title of Leader Of Al-Quada in Iraq.

So, lets go ahead and fabricate something to impeach over. You have all been very good students of fabrication ever since Bush came into office. Should not be any problem at all. Then we can Impeach the next President, and the next and the next. Until finally the Liberal will have their wish. We really will be weak and ineffective and a wide open target for more terrorist attacks.

How many more are going to die before you all wise up? Mark my words, more Americans are going to die because of your actions.

Semper

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If 86% of America wants Bush impeached then why isn't his approval rating at 14%.

And don't even speak of President Cheney or President Pelosi You will give me nightmares.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Last I checked, Impeachment is a legal process. Like they could not impeach Clinton for the sex, but he lied under oath.

Also to correct a previous poster, we do NOT have a democracy as much as most liberals would love Mob Rule, we have a Representative Republic.

So we are going to Impeach over what? Wild rumor? Because you all hate him? Because we are in a war that CONGRESS approved? Because of the actions of some in the Military? (If you do, then get ready to impeach every president that follows and every president that we have had in office) How about Impeachment over Tax Cuts? Lord knows it's a crime to have some of my money to spend on myself. I know, we can impeach him over the successful elimination of the Taliban threat in Afghanistan. Or perhaps because he went into Iraq? Better check with the Leader of Al-Quada in Iraq, but that's right, there is no Al-Quada in Iraq. I forgot. It's easy to get confused when all of those guys are taking the title of Leader Of Al-Quada in Iraq.

So, lets go ahead and fabricate something to impeach over. You have all been very good students of fabrication ever since Bush came into office. Should not be any problem at all. Then we can Impeach the next President, and the next and the next. Until finally the Liberal will have their wish. We really will be weak and ineffective and a wide open target for more terrorist attacks.

How many more are going to die before you all wise up? Mark my words, more Americans are going to die because of your actions.

Semper

I just had to repost your post Semperfortis...WELL SAID!

Liberate the Oppressed

[edit on 15-11-2006 by super70]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A perfect post semperfortis probably the best one i have heard all day. I applaud you and don't rope me in with that crowd please.

You have voted semperfortis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by spinstopshere]

new topics

top topics

join