It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes...the Iraqi's don't want the US there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

Rasha Tariq, 23, a college student, said she found herself near tears when she awoke Wednesday morning to the news that the Democrats had won the House and were on the cusp of taking the Senate.
Tariq said she worries the Democrats' victory will mark the beginning of a gradual U.S. pullout from Iraq and the disintegration of what little order is left on the dangerous streets of Baghdad.

"If it was up to the Democrats, we would still be living under Saddam's tyranny," Tariq said in an interview Wednesday in the Sadoun Street shopping district. "I'm afraid that this change is going to affect the American presence in Iraq. I don't want them to leave."

Well.......we shall see what the newly empowered democrats will do....fortuantely most of the dems elected are moderate/conservative and not left leaning liberals.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"If it was up to the Democrats, we would still be living under Saddam's tyranny," Tariq said in an interview Wednesday in the Sadoun Street shopping district. "I'm afraid that this change is going to affect the American presence in Iraq. I don't want them to leave."

Nice find, I think if we leave the country of iraq could get potentially taken over. So, but still, if we leave it will make their country more unstable. We shouldnt remove our troops from Iraq, but we should defeat al-quaeda before they come to iraq. They have already stated that they want to come to iraq if we leave the region.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The decision to invade Iraq was a mistake.
Now we must stay there to clean the mess we created there, by damaging the Iraq's social fabric.
And introduction of Alqaeda into Iraq is another dimension!

chaudri

join