It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to the Orb fleets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A few months ago there was a lot of footage circulating filming hundreds of orbs in the sky over Mexico and other areas (Just google Orb Fleet in Youtube and i'm sure you will find some. jaime maussan seemed to think that they were a big deal also but i'm wondering what has actually happened in relation to any sort of explanation to these sightings. When I saw them I was initially absolutely gobsmacked at what I saw and desperately wanted to know more but the more I think about it the more i'm swinging toward the balloon scenario. Other times you look at it and you just think that they are stars. Does anyone have any recent news on an explanation to this phenomena or new footage?, what do you think they are?, here's some footage:

Wait a minute I just found this posted on the 8th of November 06, take a look

www.youtube.com...

What exactly is going on???

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
they are still around. They've needed to go to further lengths to remain hidden, so they've miniturized themselves and are practicing their manuvers at local golf ball driving ranges across the world as a cover.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That video is odd to say the least. I only wish it would have zoomed out completely nd shown the area in which it was being filmed...maybe that would help to 'credit' it a bit more.

Either way though, I have no idea what I saw in that video. If anyone could fill me in on some source material that would help show me some theories I would be appreciative.

[edit on 11/10/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hmmm, do i detect sarcasm?? although a golf course would certainly be a good hiding place, I take it by that response you don't believe in the orbs? Oh well i'm pretty captivated by them anyhoo..........!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Actually i was just joking around. I'm a believer in orbs. Most of the videos look real to me , and once while staring out my bedroom window. in the middle of the San Fernando Valley(a District of Los Angeles) in broad daylight, around 11 am on a weekday, I saw what looked like a fleet of bright white orbs they were about 200-300 feet off the ground looked to be about 2 feet in diameter and were in a tornado like pattern gently twirling around in the sky as they moved steadily from left to right and out of sight from the window, or my apartment.

At first I thought Hey neat ballons escaping from the car dealership a few blocks over, and have written it off as such in my mind, but it was odd. They really weren't moving like baloons. To this day I'm not sure which way to go with it. they were also traveling faster than I would normaly account for LA winds. Like 45-50 MPG. We only really get winds once a year from the 'Santa Annas" and this wans't a time when it was peticularily windy.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
winds are significantly stronger the further you get off the ground.

And it is very difficult to estimate direction and speed of small objects in air.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
you are correct. THats why I'm not so sure that what I saw were actuall orbs. I'm open to it but not ready toaceept that what I saw was infact that. Some of the videos in Mexico do look pretty real. But it's still pretty simple to take a white helium filled baloon and release it into the air.

But seriously in LA we gots wierd temp inversions, smog and a general lack of wind even on the windward sides of the mountains which you can easily drive up to about 800 feet in altittude. Plus these orbs were floating around the flight path for the Van Nuys airport. perpendicular to the usual wind patterns. But wind is a crazy thing and can be doing anything without warning.

I'm still prone to believe it was some escaped baloons from the car dealerships lining Van Nuys Blvd a few blocks away.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Since it was only a few blocks away why didn't you go check with the dealer?
As that object was going left to right you could see the other objects on occasion moving in the right to left direction, can balloons do that as shown in video?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it's really difficult to summise anything from viewing the footage but i'm open to all explanations. The thing is is that there have not been many solid explanations for these things that we are seeing, balloons or something real

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have DVD produced by Maussan for the best of what he had rec'd from his Mexican viewers taped between 2001 and 2005.

Certainly got my attention. Multi video footage taken by different people on different days, months and years.
Of mega-craft, including a two or three showing what he claims is a Mother ship in the middle of the cluster of Fifty, a Hundred, a Hundred fifty or more flying somethings.

Aircraft Jetliner interference, with the Pilot and co Pilot being interview and explaining what hit there landing gear on final approach.

I was surprised with all the documentaries on UFOs/EBEs I have seen over the years this stuff by Mausson was never included.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well I didn't check with the dealership for a few reasons. I initially dismissed the occurance and went on with the rest of my day. On Van Nuys Blvd there are about 20-30 car dealerships right along that strip. I wasn't about to go to each one to find out if baloons were accidently released. THe people that work there would have been annoyed becuase i wouldn't want to buy a car, so why help me. Then to learn who and track down the person who would know at each dealership would have been a real pain.

At the time there were some birds flying around but they didn't seem like they were fighting any sort of headwind while flying, so I can't say for sure what the wind was doing.

Good question though.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dallas,

I want to check that DVD out. what was it called. I have followed some of the mexican orb fleet videos, including one with a mother ship but only a dozen or so orbs coming and going.

I'm interested to hear about the airplane interferance. The plane flew by the orb fleet or through the swarm on approach. They think that they hit one of them with thier landing gear. Sounds like a good story I want to hear about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
'Amazing new UFO footage and updates from South of the Border'

Jaime Maussan and Santiago Yturria Garza (Mexico) Presents 2 Hour DVD from the International UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival.

There are a few, I don't see mine listed, might be out of stock. But the one above claims to have all the stuff I mentioned above, just a different time period Newer?
Hope it helps.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
THanks Dallas! I'm going to go look for the footage.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Jaime Maussan and Santiago Yturria Garza (Mexico) Presents 2 Hour DVD from the International UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival.

Hurry an buy some videos, so they can buy more balloons for a new video that you will need to buy so they can buy more balloons ...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think you canget the Massum video through Google video or Youtube. Its about an hour long and they do have some of the best footage of orbs, the audience at one point actually gasps and claps through one clip, unreal stuff. Just google vid it.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's kind of the off seasson for parties , Festivals and so the balloon er I mean orb fleets are taking the winter off or heading farther south to perhaps Rio. Look for the orb fleets to be visiting a festival near you. Be sure to turn your auto focus off and zoom in and out real fast and constantly if you plan on video taping our floating visitors.

mikell

new topics

top topics

join