It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be??? Not Jesse Jackson!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
becuse minorites dont try hard to get in there are minorities in the party that right there says it can be done. no every one is racist or aginst minorities

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
no every one is racist or aginst minorities

But, those that are tend to be repugnants. Admit it.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
were you droped on your head as a child ????

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
were you droped on your head as a child ????

That's right. Just like a repugnant. But, I'm not gonna get into a flaming war with you. I want you to answer the question coherently. How come there are so few minorities in the repugnant party.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just because there are fewer minorities in one party, doesn't mean that party is racist. Think of it this way, would you want to work for everything and try as hard as you can to earn what you would like, or would you rather have the government hand it to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say minorities are lazy. I'm trying to say that they have the ability to get what they want just by voting for a certain party.(which is much easier than earning your share)

Do you get what I mean? I'm not racist, though I do know plenty of people who are. I'd say they are an equal share of liberals and conservatives.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i already have answered that question. and i only asked that question because i care. you seem hellbent on the racist repugnant issue

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Colonel, let me ask you, who should get into the school?

The white student, who is of direct linage to slave owners, and whose parents are in the KKK?

or...

The black student, who is a direct decendent of slaves in the US, and whose parents were members of some affermative action party?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
People like Jackson use the race card for political power and to garner support from uneducated power people. That makes him the racist. Seeing every issue from a standpoint of color, rather than from the standpoint of individual humans is racist. Demanding preferential treatment rather than the same treatment is racist. Extorting companies to give money to your organization under the threat of you looking for excuses to rally ignorant people to boycott you is racist, but more so, Stealing.

Jesse started out as a good man. When he came to my junior highschool years ago, talking about how we were all somebody, to try hard and succeed, to not fall into the trap of smoking, etc., he was doing a good job. But money and power corrupts, and he found a niche from which to accrue a fortune from the world, but a niche that is reprehensible. He and Robert Tilton have alot in common, being preachers that went the way of the almighty dollar.

Just because someone marched with King does not mean that he is a good man, nor does his feeding the poor with the crumbs of his fortune. Al Capone built an urban-dwelling following by performing acts of charity.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just because there are fewer minorities in one party, doesn't mean that party is racist.

No, but there is a strong tendecny to think so knowing the repugnant's history.

Think of it this way, would you want to work for everything and try as hard as you can to earn what you would like, or would you rather have the government hand it to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say minorities are lazy.

Yes, you are.

Do you get what I mean? I'm not racist, though I do know plenty of people who are.

Yes, you are.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
BTW, Colonel, in regard to you saying that that exposer-to-kids dummy is an example of regugnant leadership, I've got two words for you - Barney Franks. Talk about repugnant. Of course, as he is a democrat, it is wrong to dare mention a puke that would run a male boy whorehouse in his basement. Yeah, Dummypukes are off linits.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Colonel, let me ask you, who should get into the school?

The white student, who is of direct linage to slave owners, and whose parents are in the KKK?

or...

The black student, who is a direct decendent of slaves in the US, and whose parents were members of some affermative action party?

The black student. And I don't know of ANY Affirmative Action Party. You're making this up and it sounds quintessentially stupid.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BTW, Colonel, in regard to you saying that that exposer-to-kids dummy is an example of regugnant leadership, I've got two words for you - Barney Franks. Talk about repugnant. Of course, as he is a democrat, it is wrong to dare mention a puke that would run a male boy whorehouse in his basement. Yeah, Dummypukes are off linits.

He was UNAWARE that his boyfriend was usin ghis place for that. Franks NEVER took part in that.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Colonel You Have got To Be The Single most racist person I Have ever met how can you point fingers???

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So, I'm racist for pointng outthe obvious? Ok, whatever.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm not even close to racist! How can you make such an assumption? TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF!

yup, take one big look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? A racist, that's what I thought.

Constantly playing the race card...accusing others who disagree with you of being racist. Low and behold, you are the biggest racist of them all! All you see are different races! You don't look past the label to see the real person! I think of people as people. You divide them up into different sub-catigories.(black white muslim christian republican democrat)

So now I point the finger at you colonel, you are racist!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
colonel before you point out others imperfections look in a mirror.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I'm not even close to racist! How can you make such an assumption? TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF!

yup, take one big look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? A racist, that's what I thought.

Constantly playing the race card...accusing others who disagree with you of being racist. Low and behold, you are the biggest racist of them all! All you see are different races! You don't look past the label to see the real person! I think of people as people. You divide them up into different sub-catigories.(black white muslim christian republican democrat)

So now I point the finger at you colonel, you are racist!

Please refer to your last post which were several questions to me for your racist assumptions which I answered, racist.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
TC: Just because someone addresses issues of race in politics doesn't make them a racist. There are many, many, many lobbies in Washington...many, many powerful people in this country using their power to push the things they believe in--that doesn't make them guilty of anything but participating in the political process. Because that's how our system works, and I would hardly call the things Mr. Jackson has done crumbs from his table, though, I agree marching with King doesn't make you a good man...but this man has done more good than harm, and that's where I judge him. If I judge him at all.

As for racist in the republican party...come on. There are racist in everywhere in this country and they aren't just black and white. Those in the republican party speak really loudly without much of a rebuke. Men like Pat Buchannan will say out right that the darker the country is the more 3rd world it becomes, and they actively work to keep the nation's majority white...if that's not racism I don't know what is. But, I agree with Pat sometimes, new US citizens should assimilate into our culture.

The key is the future because the kids I grew up with by in large had more contact with different races. I think racist are a dying breed, but they aren't dead yet. We have to point out the attitudes that we don't wanna take into future whether that be racist ideas or sexism or homophobia...all that should die with the boomers.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

He was UNAWARE that his boyfriend was usin ghis place for that. Franks NEVER took part in that.

Oh, of course he was, Colonel. Obviously. He is a democrat, which means we are to believe his incredibly stupid story. Or, we are to believe it because he is a dummycrat, therefore dumb enough to not know. Either way, off limits, right?

Nevermind Ted Kennedy, the one man reason for women's right's groups!

BTW, does it make you feel as if you are condoning an abomination when you so gleefully say "...his boyfriend"?

Retired senator from Alabama, Howell Heflin, noted on the senate floor, after Teddy was photographed on a yacht, drunk, with teenybopper girls, that he had "...changed his position on offshore drillin'."

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Saphie, everything is racist with him. What you say is technically true as a stand alone sentence, but not in regards to Jackson.

There is one way I might agree that he is not a racist, and that would be to say he merely uses the ladle of racism to whip people into a frenzy and to make money and get publicity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join