It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Kotor 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
hey, I am rather confused, I have recently completed the mission where you save Onderon, anyway I dont have a clue what to do now. every planet I go to nothing happens as in no new missions I think I have to do something on Nar Shadaa, you know the bit where the main character goes to the jekk jekk bar, whilst atton goes for a game of pazaak.

also it says on my missions screen that the jedi you find on Onderon has left for Dantooine where he will wait at the jedi enclave for the remaining jedi to gather, I went there noone was there.

someone please try and help me any input would be brilliant.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm not going to post what you have to do here in case I spoil it for anyone.
Any questions about the game can be found on GameFAQS

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Is it true there is no end to KOTOR 2?

It is kinda true in the sense that it's lame and you just see them flying off in the spaceship (thats for light side anyway)...

Can anyone say what darkside is???

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If you take the dark side ending, you kill Darth Sion and Darth Traya, then you take over the Trayus Academy and begin your campaign for power (it sounds SOOO much better than it is).
Because they had to meet a deadline, alot was cut out at the last minute including the dark side ending.

The dark ending in KoToR is alot better.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have just bought KOTOR 2 and I am having serious issues with the software. I have used the latest update patch availiable and I still get a few minutes into the game and it just locks up and crashes.

I am still on Peragus and I have to say, it's not quite what I expected. I am pretty disappointed with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you keep playing and get used to it you will start to realise why we all like these games so much, the start is alittle slow but just bear with it...
If it crashes when the movies try to play you can turn them off and view them in a menu at the start menu.

Just be patient and it all comes good...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah Peragus does suck, it does get a heck-of-a-lot better though so persist, oh and I hope you get whatevers wrong sorted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join