It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best/Worst Province

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If someone were to move to Canada, or if you are Canadian and were to move yourself, which province, overall, would be most desirable to you?

Which would be the least desirable?

...and why?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It would really depend on what you are looking for.

I would not be in a position to say what province is the best and or worst in our country. I can speak from experience and say what I know.

I have lived in the Maritimes my whole life, and I absolutely love it. It is the only place I would even consider home. Alberta, Ontario, & British Columbia are provinces that I have spent extensive amounts of time in. Alberta being the only one I was in a position to have an opinion on, and I have nothing bad to say about the province. Crime was alittle more rampant, but I was living in a population that was much larger than I was accustomed to.

Every province is going to have its pros and cons, I think you would just have to closely examine each one and find whats important to you.

If I had a personal choice, of course Nova Scotia would be my ideal selection. My least favorite to live in would be the territories up north. I don't think I could handle the weather and six month intervals of darkness.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like all of our provinces, I just like some of them more than others.

If I had to choose where to live all over again, I'd still live in BC. My alternate choice would probably be Nova Scotia and from there, any province with an ocean view with Quebec at the bottom of the ocean view list. Not because I don't like Quebec, just that I don't speak French fluently and that could limit my employment opportunites.

If I had to choose the province I would least like to live in, it would probably be Manitoba. They have flies the size of small ponies there and the mosquitos could bring an elephant to it's knees. I don't like bugs.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Duzey]

DSO

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Alberta first, last, and forever!!!!!!!

join