It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Board Suggestion - Cults, Mind Control & Memetics

page: 1

join
share:
Dae

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ive been working on this idea for a while now, but unfortunately I kept forgetting about it, however, I did manage to keep opening my notepad and adding bits to it as time went by. I wrote it in a 'brain storming' fashion and thought I would pad it out with prose at some point in the future. But I had a look again today, after the last time I looked which was about a week ago, and thought, just post the blummin' thing! So I am

So, without further ado, my brainstorm ideas for a new board!

New Board Suggestion - Cults, Mind Control & Memetics

Anything of the mind that isnt paranormal or a medical conspiracy.

-Cults-
New cults and old, yes includes religions too but MUST be of 'The Mind', aspects of religions or ideologies that are intended to act as thought guidlines and/or manipulation

-Ideas-
Conspiracy theories (in general not specific), hollywood genres, media outlook, paragrim shifts, [books & films ], hoaxes/myths, implantation of previously unknown information states; re-emergence or instigation of other, perhaps older thought processes

-Mind Control-
Old and new, evidence, 'show & tell', multiple information states, forced state changes

-Mind minipulation-
Subliminal messeges, consumer exploitations, cell towers, viral marketing, 'e-mail gossip', known and new psychological tatics, technology
(corporate use of information state warfare [ISW],)
(use of images/symbols/concepts to 'move' unrelated entities based on subconscious reasoning)

-Social control-
TV, fashion industry, corporate research, money, caste systems, music, newspapers, capitalist approach to ISW

-Dogma -
(A code of beliefs accepted as authoritative)
Education, corporate work place, banking, police & army, communities (science, religion and medical have their own boards to discuss their dogmas so I left them out), enforcement/re-enforcement of information state.

To help make this clear I have added some examples why we would benifit from this new board. Ive bolded out the name of the relevant boards that certain topics would probably go in.

Schizophrenia - Paranormal = Spirtual contact, unknown forces
Schizophrenia - Medical Conspiracy = medication, virusus, treatment,
Schizophrenia - Cults, Mind Control & Memetics = known forces, triggers, social control

Deja vu - Paranormal = ESP, dreaming of the future
Deja vu - Medical Conspiracies = anti-psychotic treatment, epilepsy, disorder
Deja vu - Cults, Mind Control & Memetics = re-creation in labotory, external manipultaion

Money - Political Conspiracies = fruad, corruption, poverty
Money - Education & Media = student loans, corporate funding
Money - Cults, Mind Control & Memetics = social control, debt, greed, banking system

Ok, so what do you all think?

Edit to add: I have put this suggestion out before on This ATS Thread but I didnt really go into the idea like I have here. Please put comments on this thread though, not the older one, thanks!

[edit on 10/11/06 by Dae]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm sure we'll have to look things over more and discuss it before making any changes, but I certainly applaud the work and thought that went into this post.

In fact, I did applaud you.

Dae

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
In fact, I did applaud you.

You did! Twice

Thanks for that, I did put a bit of thought into it, despite the spelling error I can see now

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
An interesting suggestion and nicely put together post, however as with all new forum requests (they're all the rage these days
) I'm going to redirect you to the appropriate thread for such suggestions:

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Please feel free to continue discussion of your idea there.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join