Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Another disgusting repugnant BUSTED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh, and I know you wont respond to this Colonel. You never do, because there is no defense for ignorance. Suprise me, I'll be waiting to see "the spirit of cain" in you. Whatever meaning you are trying to put across with that......

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No off target hate from our new Mod, it sems to be right on the mark.
Jon Matthews, Rush, Hannity et al specifically broadcast with an agenda tightly wrapped in neo-conservative/Right Wing Christian values. They indeed do move the political discussion for there team, as evidenced by the wide number of GOP politicians who come on their shows.
To be on record as denouncing the immorality of being "liberal" or gay or anything else they demonize by virtue of not being on their team, and then festering this hypocrisy until it spills over to illegal action ( pedophile/Drug use) is most definetly NOT a reach.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
My My,

The fact that someone molested a child, commited a crime, or did anything that warrants discussion on this topic, does not mean it has anything to do with politics.

Then, why is it that all the perpetrators are all repugnants, the paragons of morality?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

My My,

The fact that someone molested a child, commited a crime, or did anything that warrants discussion on this topic, does not mean it has anything to do with politics.

Then, why is it that all the perpetrators are all repugnants, the paragons of morality?

"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMEN"

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

My My,

Oh and one more thing "Juanita Broderick"

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

My My,

Consensual sex between two adults. NOT an old man wiggling his wank at a CHILD!!!!!!!!!! Big difference Seabiscuit.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Furthermore! As I recall, it was the democrats, not the "repugnants", that were on my side of the argument.

Even though Bill Clinton lied under oath, and to millions of people on national TV, he was still a good leader...as they put it. His morality did not come into play on his politics. It goes both ways colonel...but the truth is, issues of that sort are not politically related. And you still dont know what you are talking about. If you were truly concerned about politics. You would be more concerned with politics than morality.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

My My,

Consensual sex between two adults. NOT an old man wiggling his wank at a CHILD!!!!!!!!!! Big difference Seabiscuit.

The act was not my argument. He lied to all of us. Is that not morally questionable...and what about Juanita Broderick? Or does that not count because he was liberal?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The act was not my argument. He lied to all of us. Is that not morally questionable...and what about Juanita Broderick? Or does that not count because he was liberal?

The act of this man is the topic of the thread, not that Slick Willie lied to us.. I mean duh. Col, I don't think, would even argue that but that was not the intended topic here.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is what they do all the time. Bring up a gross disgusting scandal by the repugnants, they need to talk about Clinton. its their default answer.

But, I won't give them that out. We are talking about this repugnant who is a pedophile----NOT CLINTON.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Colonel is a mod?! That certainly caught me by surprise.

Edited because of my rudeness:

Congrats Colonel!

[Edited on 11/13/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The intended topic wasnt the molestation of a child unfortunately. That is what it should have been. Child molestation is horrible and what that man did is horrible. But Colonel is arguing that it is only conservatives that do these things. I am arguing with him on that point. Crimes and scandals are not related to particular political parties like Colonel and several others would like us to believe. These problems are two sided and bi-partisan. Furthermore, these problems are not as a result of our high profile political leaders. They are as a result of the people in this country. More than half of the people in htis country dont vote. Let alone give a crap about politics. The ones that do, even colonel, I commend. I just disagree with attacking political leaders when the problem lies in us. Molesting a child is a criminal offense. It is an awful thing. It has nothing to do with political beliefs, but it is being portrayed that way in this thread. That is what the thread is about, and that is my point.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
users.aol.com...

Over ahundred democratic scandals in the past 10 years. Dead jane doe's, the assassination of over 100 americans by janet reno and bill clinton, the use of drug money by hillary clinton to fund her senate campaign, and much, much more!

Good god- this place is for nutcases!

Where'd you get that bit from, Jerry Falwell?

You forgot to mention the alien implant in G.W.'s forehead.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith

Originally posted by goregrinder
users.aol.com...

Over ahundred democratic scandals in the past 10 years. Dead jane doe's, the assassination of over 100 americans by janet reno and bill clinton, the use of drug money by hillary clinton to fund her senate campaign, and much, much more!

Good god- this place is for nutcases!

Where'd you get that bit from, Jerry Falwell?

You forgot to mention the alien implant in G.W.'s forehead.

Good GRIEF Charlie Brown. Can we STOP keeping score!!! Let's just stop the bad people no matter what "side" they're on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join