It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope Warning of Alien Attack on Sky News.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i dreamed an alien invasion on 26/10/06
The ship was entering in the atmosphere and it was like a boomerang

TG

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well there are unknown craft flying over the UK and they aren't military craft so who do they belong to?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nick Pope made an inpomtru appearance on Art Bell last night. He claims the article was a bit exagerated but says the world is in danger and vulnerable to an invasion now that he's no longer able to have his program. (whatever that is).

Art Bell danced around him until he got him to admit he does advocate weapons in space. IMO, he's part of a movement to cheer for a weaponized space.

Are aliens a danger to us??? Yes, he said. i wouldnt expect them to land any minute, though.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh good, I guess I can take my foil hat off.
I'm having EMP withdrawls

I wish I could have heard C2C last night.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Oh I think there is plenty of proof. What is in question is their intentions.

Xphiles, I'm not picking on your post in particular, but just using it to point out a sentiment that I believe a lot of people share ... so basically using it to break apart and pinpoint where I think some thinking may be askew.

That said, I seriously doubt that there's plenty of proof, were there we would never be discussing things as though they COULD be true or inconclusive, but as though ONLY intent were in question.

I noticed that UFO's become WAY more frequent following humanities discovery of nuclear energy. specifically, ahortly after the first atom bomb tests. Know, if they were spacefaring race, then I doubt nuclear weapons are a threat to them. Radiations of space are far more extreme then in nuclear weapons.

Two things about this thinking...one may conclude that due to technological advances we bring out the "curiousity and oversight" of beings that may or may not exists and may or may not be watching us. The obvious inherent question given that the above MAY be true would be, to what benefit would watching our race be? If they are in fact peace loving, then certainly to bring about chaos and potential hazard and life threatening situation for themselves would be counter-intuitive....if one were to argue that they were trying to "save our race", yet bringing upon themselves attack instead due to our misinterpretation of their intent (which would be highly likely because no E.T. is coming outright and stating "hey were trying to help you dummies!") I would have to say that for a race of beings so advanced, clearly they would have accounted for this and not make that mistake with a inferior race of beings. Much like we wouldn't stop caribou from crossing a raging river because it would drown us both.

The other thought about it is, that it's entirely possible that (especially in the case of nuclear advanced technology) atmospheric anamolies cause some UFO sightings, which of course increase this so-called "increase in E.T. activity".

I think if they were hostile, they would of obliterated us long ago.

Again, not necessarily, to what benefit or detriment does a race so clearly inferior to them hold? They absolutely would have thought this out well before we even had the capacity to understand fire.

so that only leaves two explanations....

they are biding their time because they need some part of us and dont want to obliterate everyone.

or

they are peaceful and are merely observing us.

You forgot option 3 and 4 though....

3) they just don't care

4) we have never seen Extra-Terrestrial life nor have they "visited" us...for all intents and purposes, they don't yet exist to us

AB1

[edit on 11-11-2006 by alphabetaone]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe it's inappropriate but all those dreams remind me of Black Elk's vision of the seven whistles:

So we know from the prophecy handed down nineteen generations ago what is going to happen to those spirits. They have to wait for the seven whistles. The power of the four winds takes them to the West where there is a spiritual camp. They will stay there until the seventh whistle sounds. So far, four whistles have sounded. We are in the fourth whistle right now. Now those last three whistles will follow one right after another. Before the fifth whistle the earth will shake and tall buildings will tumble down. Countless people will vanish. So if the West coast of this Turtle island caves in, what is going to happen to all those nuclear power plants? On the sixth whistle the fire will come, and all life will cease. Then the seventh whistle. When that whistle sounds, Tunkashilla (grandfather) will appear, and grandmother, she's going to awaken. The whole earth will vibrate. Thunder and lightening will echo throughout the whole solar system. All the star nation people will come and there will be countless people coming from the sky. So all the dead will resurrect, and they will be here. And grandmother she will appear in our midst. And grandfather will appear. It will be the first time we shall see the face of Tunkashilla. Those who see his face will live forever.
from Black Elk The Sacred Ways of a Lakota.

He also had a vision similar to many of those dreams:

Anyway, these little people laughed at me when I called them UFO's. But the one that stood in front of me, he was dead serious. He never cracked a smile. It seemed to me, he never blinked his eyes. I got scared looking at his face and eyes. It gave me a spooky feeling. I had goose pimples down my arms and back and down my legs. I felt like a little screen, like he could see right through me. It felt like a radar going right through me. Then I started looking into his eyes. It was like a knothole. You know, if you have a pine board and a knot falls out, then there is a hole there. You only see a hole. But if you go close to that you can see a vast area through that hole. That is the way I saw it through his eyes, it was like a little color TV. I could see a vast area back there. I could see the whole universe through his eyes.
What I saw in there scared me. I saw these jets flying in formation, and I could hear them. Then a light came on, and they simply evaporated. They were gone. Then I saw steel tanks in there. When that light came on, they dissappeared. They sizzled and bubbled, like when you pour water on a hot grill. So I got scared. So where is our military power going to stand when that power comes? They are no match. Everything will just evaporate. So there's no way of matching Tunkashilla's creation. It's impossible to challenge the star-nation-people. It is impossible.
from Black Elk The Sacred Ways of a Lakota

At least we know 'UFO's' have been around since at least Elijah. I don't think the governments have much sway over the end-result anyway. Who cares that they've closed it down. Probably better for the people that way. Probably the governments just lying anyway, seems that's what they do best.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Alien Attack lol... Sounds like someone missed a dose of his medication.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Everyone
This is my first posting so please excuse any errors, Mr Pope is frequently on many UFO shows etc in the UK; and has written several books on the subject fiction and non fiction. As he is in many ways a public celebrity, he does not strike me as someone who would be intrusted with top secret stuff (space weapons etc); and in this current climate i think the/any goverment would not admit to spending Billions on UFO security when we have Health Care, Unemployement, Terrorisim etc.. in more need of the money.

Anyhow David Icke says that the Queen etc are all space lizards etc, so why would they invade?

Text Black

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think Pope's interview last night on Coast 2 Coast summed it up pretty well. The story has been "puffed up" by the media, who just wanted to have a War of the Worlds headline. There is no immediate invasion coming.

I think his opinion that there is no international plan to combat a threat from space is a good one, though I doubt we could defeat an alien invasion. As a species we do need to start realizing and taking seriously that we are entering a century where we may find the key to near light speed propulsion...better to think about the ethical and psychological questions now, rather than wait like we did with the cloning and stem cell issues.

His statement that there were some "shocking" UFO reports still hidden that would convince most "rational" skeptics, was interesting. Though I'm glad he did admit that he was not privy to any alien body or crashed alien spacecraft, since I would doubt that knowledge would be attainable by him and his position.

L3X

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sometime ago from britain govern come out a "top secret" document where they claimed that ufos were natural phoenomena or whatever
and now this

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Weaponizing space makes sense in order to protect the earth from foreign invades of course. Why does it not? But the problem is that it could be used as a ruse to ensure compliance of all of us to an unseen power. In other words it space weapons could be used to enslave humanity too.. and the hidden powers demanding this could even be alien.

Thus I posit that this is not a simplistic topic easily dismissed even if one does not believe.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just so you know ... this has been picked up more here -

Daily Mail UK

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo...space weapons could be used to enslave humanity too.. and the hidden powers demanding this could even be alien.

You posit well. I don't claim to have any Earth shattering answers, especially otherworldly ones at that. But here on Earth I came across a curious term used by Microsoft engineers, they call them "Acceleration Engineers". It does not take many steps to connect dots to see a non human intelligence (could be anything, maybe even computers) viewing its role as a catalyst of change and evolution. Thus I posit they fullfill the fifth option. Or shall we call it the Fifth Option?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about human engineered viruses, than someone's elaborate plan to put weapons in space to enslave us.

[edit on 13/11/06 by Atomic]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If these aliens do exist and if it is true that they are somewhat void of emotion, I would say if they are going to attack it probablyis for a good reason. From what I have read they are very analytical and scientific and for them to attack suggests that they are really pissed about something.

I'm willing to bet it is true that we signed a contract with them and we did exchange technologies and Im also willing to bet we havent used these technologies in the best interest to man kind and now the patience has worn thin. Time to take back the toys.

Personally if they did attack I wouldnt blame them. Lets just hope they attack the correct people.(the leaders and their body guards "corporations and military")

This may be a good thing

[edit on 13-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Pope will soon be announcing a new book about UFOs. If so, then he's doing a good job of marketing it. If not, break out the aluminum foil and start lining your favorite hat.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join