It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simpsons-The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I heard about six months ago they were making a Simpsons movie. What a great idea to make a full length movie about this. Does anyone know when this movie is coming out, or does anyone know what the plot is about? Should be cool to see how it turns out.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The movie is coming out July 27th of next year.

www.imdb.com - Simpsons
Plot Outline: When Homer accidentally pollutes the river with toxic waste from the nuclear power plant, he gets fired from his job, and everyone has to evacuate Springfield, possibly forever.

Simpsons Movie Trailer (There's not a lot in the trailer but here it is)

www.movies.com - Simpsons

-tts

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've always wondered if they would make a movie.
They can get alot done in just 20 mins but a feature length movie would be awesome.
It does kinda make you think what else can they do, they've done just about everything in the episodes so what kind of direction will they go in this?

Anyway I cant wait for this one!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe that they are going to show a trailer for the movie this Sunday.
I love the Simpsons. It might be the best written show on television. To keep it fresh after so many episodes is stunning. Homer is the best character ever created. One of the funniest lines I've ever heard is when Mr. Burns takes in Bart as his heir, and Homer goes to Mr. Burns house and says:
"So now you're going to let out the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths that bark and shoot bees at you."
I could hear that 1 million times, and I'll always laugh at it.
I can't wait for the movie to come out!

top topics

join