It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homicidal Prison Inmates & The Evil Afterlife Affect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
When one kills another by the act of murder, they are sentenced to prison by the order of justice. Whether it be from (estimated) 25 to 45 and life sentenced years, or even never caught to serve such years in his/her/it life, I have given thought that the deranged will inevitably suffer in the afterlife with an affect to others still living the real world; by hauntings. The bible states that those who sin will suffer the fires of hell in eternal damnation. Given thought, that may just be true to the Homocidal. If you apply prison inmates to that defination along with there served years in jail, there is a consequence that would relinquish the evil afterlife affect.

So that leaves the question to the immediate sentence of death.
It is in my theory that if so, one is sentenced to death from murder, enstead of serving life in prison, this would eleviate potential hauntings or extreme evil in such cases that is emitted by deranged souls in the afterlife. Let me try to explain a little further. If a homocidal person serves life in prison, it will only make things worse when they are dead. If one is sentenced to death upon trial, they do not have to suffer waiting in a jail cell all there life, enstead they are given mercy for death. This would ultimately NOT feed there will for sin (on a long term basis)

[edit on 10-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't think I quite understand what you're saying. You think that the longer someone stays in jail, the less likely the chance they'll be a ghost?

I'm not sure I could agree with that. Why would it matter when the "homicidal inmate" is put to death? Whether they become a ghost or not might depend on other factors besides length of time spent in the pen.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I don't think I quite understand what you're saying. You think that the longer someone stays in jail, the less likely the chance they'll be a ghost?

I'm not sure I could agree with that. Why would it matter when the "homicidal inmate" is put to death? Whether they become a ghost or not might depend on other factors besides length of time spent in the pen.

Oh no, they'll be a ghost. But. The longer they stay in jail, the more there "evil" side is fed. Inevitably causing a darker end up in the afterlife.... And if death at sentence were to be made, it would be less than what the life sentence has on there sin.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Absolute rubbish. Who says who becomes ghosts or not? And what about the prisoners who've changed their life & state of mind around while in prison?

I could argue more points further, but quite frankly, I do not feel to. It's a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is not a waste of time. I am pointing out a theory based on paranormal events of hauntings. Ghosts are those who have unfinished business, of those who hold a grudge and continue to seek revenge and vengeance from there deranged pshychopathic mind set! Homicidal lunatics who murder those have higher odds of haunting in the afterlife. I call it the Afterlife affect.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dude but what does length of time in jail have anything to do with the next level? You're saying the judicial system carries over? You're saying time spent in jail will anger the future ghost more? You're theory is based on another theory about ghost that can't be proven. So this is hard to get any interest in for obvious reasons.

AAC

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Saying that ghosts are a proven event. What's to say that time in prison will allow their soul to rest at death. Look at Tookie, the founder of the Crips or Bloods I can not remember which. He was executed a few months ago, and in his time in prison became a very peaceful person, and a huge advocate for anti-gang education.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How does this fit in with the type of killing?
I mean,someone who kills with enjoyment in their heart is evil,where as someone who kills in an of self defence is different.
So aren`t you really saying that,it is the intention behind the act of killing that creates the right environment for an "evil ghost/afterlife?

If that is roughly what you`re saying,sounds like cause and effect or karma to me...
I probably have totally the wrong end of the stick,in which case take no notice.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Saying that ghosts are a proven event. What's to say that time in prison will allow their soul to rest at death. Look at Tookie, the founder of the Crips or Bloods I can not remember which. He was executed a few months ago, and in his time in prison became a very peaceful person, and a huge advocate for anti-gang education.

He was the founder of the "Bloods"

Agreed on that quote, and on that note there are many inmates convicted of murder who have sought refuge in Jesus Christ, have become "born again" and asked for forgiveness. If ghosts are real, I believe as well that they choose to remain in this realm/ dimension, i.e. unfinished business or emotional attachment, etc....If you were a ghost jailed for half a century and passed on, why would you still want to remain in the confinement of a cell ? I personally believe those not "saved" finish off their "sentence" in Hell .....there is no easy way out.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79

He was the founder of the "Bloods"

It was actually the CRIPS. He was co-founder.

AAC

top topics

join