It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Believers in Aliens Schizophrenic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, since there is no way to prove of a conscience either, does that mean we do not have one? I guess that would make us all unconscience. There must be a lot of unconscience schizophrenics walking around.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Lol, having had a taste of drug induced transient psychosis, I can tell you that schizophrenics are the toughest people on earth and if they say aliens are real - I believe them.

lol, lol.

Mind you that doesn't excuse the vast and copious amount of speculation that passes as a new form of social control under the guise of elitist knowledge. Lot's of people seeking power over others that way. Still best to think for yourself. Always someone around telling you what they're doing here and what they want and how you should think and act in order to please them??!! Like how some have used religion.

Developing a personal relationship to the universe takes some courage. Brainwashing's the oldest trick in the book, impossible to brainwash schizophrenics. Some have tried and failed. As a matter of fact, there's no better way to deprogram than with a little insanity.
After all if you're not in-sane, you're out of it.

I would say no - not all believers in aliens are schizophrenic but all aliens certainly believe in schizophrenia.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by RiotComing

Now, that's not mental illness talking - it's from an avid reader with a keenness for learning the truth.

It's faith talking. There is no cold hard evidence on public display proving aliens exist. Testimonies are not evidence. Religions have countless testimonies also. religions are created from testimonies and followed by faith.

Also 'evidence' can be different things to different people. One person thinks it is evidence of aliens and another person believes it is evidence of mental illness.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

Thanks for backing me up. Really appreciate that you're on the same side, it's good to know there's solidarity in numbers here.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Do a search on this word...

Springer...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
There is still no evidence of aliens ever existing in world history. Believers in aliens tend to take Life all on the technological side. Believers in God take Life on the Spiritual side. Believers in aliens need to find peace that can only come from God.

All prayers for schizophrenics and the mentally ill!!!

With all due respect, you don't even have any idea what you're talking about. I'm an ITC researcher and I've loaded some of my best stuff onto a few webpages for you to view. Remember that one line from Amazing Grace that says "was blind but now I see?" --- open your eyes and see the wonders of the unseen world and stop posting ridiculous statements that contradict the evidence that's out there for anyone who dares to search for it -- and anyone who dares to SEE. Here's my evidence and I want you to look at it closely -- very closely... MY EVIDENCE
I DARE you to cast aside those shackles of ignorance and FEAR and instead venture forward in the path of truth --- and stop talking about stuff you're clueless about.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Thanks for backing me up. Really appreciate that you're on the same side, it's good to know there's solidarity in numbers here.

I'm sorry I think we're approaching this thread from different perspectives. You're saying there is plenty of evidence to suggest aliens are real etc, but I'm taking the hard line of saying there is no real cold hard proof of such beings. If there was the world would be a different place, but there's always an alternative explanation for every bit of evidence.

See the thread is about the fact that there is no proof so people are believing in possible illusion like schizophrenics do. Some people are saying there is no proof of God's existence either. I'm taking the view that both sides have similar types of evidence that are open to varied interpretations, and not cold hard proof that would stand up to rigorous scientific testing and be verified as definitive proof that aliens exist.

I know they exist. I've written thousands of pages explaining that they exist. But I can't prove it to the scientific community and neither can anyone on the earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You know, it's going on one year now that I along with three others who just happened to walking up a road along Lake Erie where we saw not one but two triangle UFO's -- one flying low and slow near the shoreline and the other further off into the yonder. We all stood there in complete awe and amazement -- and were complaining bitterly that none of us even had a cellphone cam on hand to try to take a snapshot at what was right before our eyes. But one thing for certain, even though we don't have any photo's to look back on just to remind us what we saw up there that day -- that event of those triangles showing up and then sticking around for a long enough time for us to soak all of it in that it was really happening is now so ingrained in our memories we each walked away knowing that our lives would never be the same again.
This is the kind of evidence and proof that hundreds and hundreds of people out there who are like you and me.... ordinary people who have come face to face with the inexplicable. This is how "they" make themselves known to us and for now we have no choice but to go along with the way they prefer to "operate" -- but I'm convinced that something is happening out there -- something profound -- things are changing; in short, they are beginning to allow us to see more things about them moreso than ever before. Soon the day will come where they will allow things from their world to undergo scientific analysis/scrutiny -- in fact, it's already happening. It's still got along way to go but it's not up to us how fast things progress in this area -- it's totally up to them. When they decide it's time for them to allow us that opportunity, then and only then will it happen. And then, like you said --> little by little the existence of those who dwell in those unseen worlds will become known realities for even the most skeptical amongst us.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ingorant people are the one's that think Aliens don't exist,there's more than enough testimonys,videos and photos to fill your empty brain than you think.I know there's fake testimonys,videos and photos out there but that doesn't mean they're all fake,some people just want attention.

Most people that don't have a clue what Aliens are say they don't exist, it's a simple way out of a dead end ally.And saying that millions of people world wide are schizophrenic is not an answer.

Also if you go back in history,back then there was no hard evidence of the Earth being a sphere, skeptics were always saying the World was flat, but some said the World was round and they were humiliated,tortured and even killed for saying such things.In the modern days we have people talking about Aliens and these get humiliated on a daily basis.History repeats it's self,do we notice?...think about it

[edit on 12-11-2006 by your_evidence]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow we are going in circles here!

I can sum this thread up in one word "Maybe"

That is all you need, serrously. Maybe their are aliens, we can never knew absolute truth in anything, everything changes, science theorys change, history changes even when we were sure about something. *head explodes*

Main Entry: 1para·phren·ic
Pronunciation: -'fren-ik
Function: adjective
: of, relating to, or affected with paraphrenia

paraphrenia

n : a form of schizophrenia characterized by delusions (of persecution or grandeur or jealousy); symptoms may include anger and anxiety and aloofness and doubts about gender identity; unlike other types of schizophrenia the patients are usually presentable and (if delusions are not acted on) may function in an apparently normal manner

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
While there may be many schizoprenia people they are the toughest people to come by. It's hard to tell if they are schizoprenic or not though and by what you're saying you're telling us that there are lots of schizoprenic people in this world.

I mean would it be a schizoprenic experience going into the cockpit of a UFO or would it be schizoprenic... but there is too much irrefutable evidence that will change the way people think in this world.

It is true that we have an alien looking like craft in a hanger (I think hanger 18) and it can be of use...

So many credable citings... so many false sitings... so many delusional maniacs... it's hard to tell in this world who has seen a UFO or not.

Maybe to (schizo people) going to a UFO is their own way of escaping from reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
implant's made from unknown material's? just tell us where are these implant's, provide proof that these implant's exist, are they really implant's? who studied these implant's? and what were their finding's? i guantee you have no clue what your talking about

No?

The implant have been researched in Los Alamos National Laboratory and New Mexico Tech Laboratory. LAN researched and recommended further testing. NMT laboratory confirmed that the implants were composed of meteorites so rare, only a few had ever been found.

Starting at minute 15:00
Watch it yourself

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you do not beleive in Aliens you are one thing; stupid. However, it's another story if you only mean Aliens near or at Earth.

People who beleive in Aliens aren't Schizophrenic either. Many have seen weird things in the sky, or have been provided sufficiant proof that made them beleive.

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder. A person experiencing schizophrenia is typically characterized as demonstrating disorganized thinking, and as experiencing delusions or auditory hallucinations.

So people who have been provided sufficiant proof that made them beleive in Aliens automatically:
Have disorganised thinking
Delusional
hallucinations
?

Your logic is flawed, and with your logic, I could say the same thing about you and your god.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Great Tech:

People who believe in intelligent beings from other worlds are not mentally ill.
How many planets do you think there are in our universe?
Is it really that much of a long shot to believe life may exist somewhere?

I mean after all-we exist,why not others?

I have yet to meet anyone who believes in aliens/UFOs who is recieving treatment for Schizophrenia.

The ones I have met are not delusional,nor do they hear voices.

Now,you may believe life on other worlds could exist,but that life could not travel across the universe to "visit" us here.

If that is the case,stop thinking in terms of OUR science and technology.Start thinking about how our technology would progress,if say,we were here for another 250 million years.

Still think we would be unable to travel to the stars?

We would then be these "aliens" that you claim are a result of mental illness.
Just an Idea.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
mdv2, sorry guy but roger leir is a ufologist which mean's it's possible that he believe's in nordic alien's too, if you listen to the commentator it sound's as if it's an alien implant but if you pause the video on the report or at least the small portion they showed it say's word's like "doubt" and "inconclusive", so i'm not going to accept that as proof people are being abducted sorry

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think that if you dont believe that aliens exist you're downright arrogant. In the 1990s there were several alien sitings all across everywhere. So, say someone got abducted, would you say that was their own fault, or would you say that they were in a trance? If you need cold hard evidence you should ask people who actually have been enough and brought back proof.

There are infinite possibilities of life in this universe. Who knows... after all we know aliens could come from another completely different dimension and I mean after all they have the capability to blend into the background, (2) change shape and or form, (3) bend reality, (4) and go back in time. It's not uncommon to think that aliens could supposedly exist but replicating their technology would be highly ridiculous.

As taking people who believe in aliens seriously-- you have to keep in mind one thing-- if they havent seen a UFO they probably have no idea what one looks like and those people are most likely schizoprenic.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
implant's made from unknown material's? just tell us where are these implant's, provide proof that these implant's exist, are they really implant's? who studied these implant's? and what were their finding's? i guantee you have no clue what your talking about

GOOGLE!!!!!!!!

Yes, there are implants that have been taken out of materials unknown which provide evidence that the body is doing something with them that the body should not be doing. Our bodies will usually attack foreign objects within us, but in the cases that are BAFFLING the scientific communities are the cases where people are growing nerves where there are usually none, and the nerves are clustering around the implants, and the implants materials can not be identified, even after decade+ of rigorous studies.

you said:
"just tell us where are these implant's, provide proof that these implant's exist, are they really implant's?"

Yes, if they are of unknown origin and effecting the human tissues in a way that can not be explained, and the person it was extracted from says it was put there by aliens, then yes, they are implants.

you said:
"who studied these implant's? and what were their finding's?"
google, there is entirely too much information about too many people who have studied these implants, and i'm sure you can find the infromation on the web.

you said:
"i guantee you have no clue what your talking about "

well, your guarantee, as well as your intergrity just took a drastic turn towards "unreliable".

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Eso taecher:

Shudder,you gave me the chills...I set the alarms of at every singleairport scanner.
And I have a tiny ball shaped thing on the reverse of one of my ear lobes.
But i really don`t want to find out if i have an alien tracking chip.
(repeats "its a freckle,its a freckle"over and over)

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
eso, you didn't prove a thing and guess what you never had integrity to begin with but i think you knew that

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Can we just close this thread?

The guy hasn't responded or backed up his claims (Not that he possibly could..).

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm agnostic, I'm not schizophrenic, and I believe in aliens.

Scientifically aliens are more likely than a supernatural God. But you probably don't listen to science.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join