It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Airbase on Mars??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Now here’s something interesting. Another anomaly on Mars! Frankly, to me it does look a little puzzling but, of course, it could be a natural geological formation.

What’s on this pic resembles an ‘airport’ which was probably destroyed in antiquity due to some unknown reason. Perhaps after a war? Or some cataclysm that befell the planet?

Here is the pic. The resolution is not anything to write home about, but did you notice the ruined ‘hangers’ and an ‘aircraft’? But where is the runway? Probably obliterated in the deluge! Or they didn’t need them, as they had antigrav tech!

geocities.com..." border=0>

M0002977. MGS
Courtesy: Bullitt
Geocities.com

..More

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You are really committed to these mars pics. Its pretty interesting stuff. I have to admit, some of your photos are of poor quality. . but every once in a while you post something that just has me scratching my head. This one seems at first to be a rock outcropping. But further examination shows some very unnatural lines, and distances between each "building". Is this on a hill or crater?

Nice work!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
how do you know this is even in the correct scale?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Coloring and lines can makes shapes out of anything. I see stones.

And the "plane" is probably nothing at all: Cant see cause someone put colors above it in the shape of a plane.

new topics

join