It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Alien???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
It looks like Beavis 6 weeks dead.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing...

--

Keep one thing in mind though, human bodies may not hold together but aliens ones might...

Also, under the right curcumstances, it's likely to believe it's possible to make a body decay in such a way that it holds together like that...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This foto is not a alien but a Naree pon! a rare fruit that only a few trees can grow near a buddhist temple.

Naree pon

Naree Pons grow in several diferent shapes, but always resembling the human form.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Micro hummanoids.

They were selling these "micro hummanoids" art figurines in Mexico the last time I was there.

Some of the stupidity on these forums is truely amazing

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To me, it doesn't look like it would have been a living creature. Its skeleton has too smooth of a surface with no texture to it, almost as if it was cast, molded, and then sanded down. Its mumification looks too good to be true, because every bone is intact and ever section of the bone has no blemishes or marks. I would say that this object is too good to be true. If it's a real alien, then the scientists can test its DNA/RNA and see if it belongs to any known plant or animal species.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join