It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Alien???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What the? This was freaky and not like that other one that floated around the web for so long... err was it corn husk or something like that? What do you think? is this real? looks too good to believe.

Tiny Alien??

[edit on 10-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

[edit on 10-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It is probably fake like everything else on the Internet but I do have an old UFO book printed back in the early 1970's and it has several reports of UFOs that were only about a foot or two in diameter. I haven't read any reports of tiny UFOs in a while but they have been reported in the past.

EDIT: Also it looks like a painted resin/plastic cast to me. What I think gives it away is that it looks solid around the mouth and eyes. If it were a real skeleton we should be able to see up inside its head through the mouth and into the eyes / nose. But if you look close at the mouth it doesn't look like there is any space between the top and bottom jaw. They are connected with no open mouth cavity. This would be because sculpting and casting a tiny little “hollow” alien head would be very difficult and time consuming. Better to make it all one “solid” piece and then try to show it at angles that doesn't give too much away.

Not to mention the joints look way to thick and stiff. This would be to make sure the model stays together. If you have ever tried to pick up a small animal skeleton they tend to fall apart easy.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by zerotime]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Most likely Fake? That is the most uninformative ignorant feedback I have heard thus far.. I have found an image for you that has a tiny alien crossing a road, it appears to be similar but alive and taller:

It looks similar as you can tell by the long skull. This was captured in Chile, 2004

[edit on 10-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Most likely Fake? That is the most uninformative ignorant feedback I have heard thus far..

How is it ignorant? The poster of the feedback gave reasons for why it looked fake to him.

And besides, if you just look at it you can tell that it is obviously a fake. All the regions of the bone structure where there would be nothing in between, as in between the individual ribs, is filled in with black. Then there is the skull as the other poster stated and the bottom of the rib cage to te pelvic bone...all filled in black.

It is a very nice sculpture and the artist should be proud of his detail at such a small scale.

And besides, how is your belief (I am assuming you believe it is real) any less unimformative and ignorant? Is it because you have a picture? Pictures do not prove anything.

[edit on 11/10/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sorry, looks man made to me. Possibly carved or molded as another poster said.

Skeletons do not just hold together like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi,

I have looked at the photos closely and can't help comparing them to the method people paint these Games Workshop figures, (Used to do it in my geek days) the shading of the entire body looks identical to these figurines - hold on i'll find an image for you to compare:

uk.games-workshop.com...

It's not the best example but it shows you what can be achieved. In the rear view picture of the wee fella it looks like the painter has also splattered brown debris on the back to give it a dirty complexion, a classic trick used in modelling and painting.

I wish i could see it as real and it may well be, but I can't see anybody showing off something as important as this, it would be well secret... nice find though

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It looks wooden and carved. It also looks burned or stained. Without knowing the biological makeup of an alien, it doesn't look real. Just to venture a guess, it is a very detailed carving.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have seen another photo of this kind of micro humanoid, it is real. Really small, i would love ot see it alive :p
Atleast the other picture i believe, let me get it.

Here are the photos

Story:

According to previously gathered evidence and interviews conducted by journalist Rodrigo Ugarte, the bizarre creature was found among bushes by one of the children during an outdoors trip. The child allegedly picked it up and wrapped it with a piece of paper. The child claims that it stayed alive for about eight days, and in some instances, it even opened its eyes.

Nevertheless, after supposedly being dead for a few days, the small creature displays signs of advanced decomposition; it even appears to be in a strange state of mummification.

It was found alive, check out the link for the full story.

LINK: www.rense.com...

[edit on 10-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I have seen another photo of this kind of micro humanoid, it is real. Really small, i would love ot see it alive :p
Atleast the other picture i believe, let me get it.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

::awaits the picture::

This peaked my interest and I would like to see what you have to show us.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Looks like a model to me too. The black stuff mentioned by spines can be seen in all the joints of the limbs as well. All the finger and toe bones are in place and in a real skeleton they are very easily lost.

I don't know that much about South American archaeology but it looks as though it could possibly be an archaeological artefact, perhaps carved out of actual bone. With regards to the strangely-shaped head, I do know that some of the peoples in that part of the world practiced head-binding to deliberately change the shape of their children's skulls - it could possibly be related somehow to that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Actually, there's a rash of little aliens about now.

Every time there's an earthquake they come out by the millions. They've been spotted walking the streets of Columbia, Chile, Peru and Europe.

Just go to SkyNews for the latest on this phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I have looked at the photos closely and can't help comparing them to the method people paint these Games Workshop figures, (Used to do it in my geek days)

I would have to agree 100% with your assessment. Although I didn't paint figurines I have built a lot of plastic scale models.

The technique you're referring to is called dry brushing where you paint the entire sculpture / model black, dip the paintbrush into the paint you wish to apply over the top and then apply it to a piece of cardboard until it's relatively dry.

Then, when you paint over the black sculpture / model the dry brush technique will only apply itself to raised surfaces. It's great for making Terminator type figurines with the silver dry brush routine applied over the top.

Here's a great link that describes the technique:

www.perthmilitarymodelling.com...

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Most likely Fake? That is the most uninformative ignorant feedback I have heard thus far.. I have found an image for you that has a tiny alien crossing a road, it appears to be similar but alive and taller:

It looks similar as you can tell by the long skull. This was captured in Chile, 2004

I love things like this..

See, when I see pictures like these, it's always funny to me.

They are always the stupidest pictures, yet, they have interesting things in them.

It's like, "oh hey! let's take a picture of that power line!.." -hours later- "wow! look at this! a ghost has appeared in our power line picture! AMAZING!"

It's absolutely retarded to say the least.

Photoshop anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Reading all the comments and most of you think it's fake but nobody have convinced me of that yet. I see a translucence in the skin that makes it look real. The parts on the skeleton do look like skin but I can't explain why the other parts are black but some of the posters think it is a process of painting a molded object. The detail and number of parts like the limbs make me wonder if this kind of fake can be made at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Another big problem I have with all these tiny aliens isn't whether they are real or not but lets say for the sake of argument that they are real skeletons or these scientists believe they could be real. Look at how the aliens are handled. Many times they are being picked up, carried around, propped up on a table by some guy who most of the time is not even wearing protective gloves. Gloves are a must. Gloves would help prevent damage to the artifact and also stop it from being contaminated by human skin cells and skin oils, and it would also help protect the handlers from the dangers of chemicals, residues, or byproducts passing from the artifact to the handlers skin. That is just science/archaeology 101.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is an old case released in 2003. Nothing new and discussed many times
on the Internet. The photos circulated for sometime in 2003 but never reached
a definitive conclusion.

The alleged alien's body was found in La Noria, Calam Chile and the case
was researched by the chilean IIEE Group, Institute of Investigations and
ExoBiological Studies. They released a complete report on this case including
many photos in 2003.

The IIEE from Spain, associated group could get in possesion of
the small body after several intense negotiations. The corpse was subjected
to studies and analysis with several universities in Spain. See the reports:

www.iiee.cl...

www.iiee.cl...

The alleged Alien's body even went to Berlín and appeared on the
Zentrum Kreuzberg (Kottbusser Tor) Expo exhibited by the IIEE members.
See the brochure:

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

Want to see more pictures ? Here:

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

As I said the case was never proven fake or real. Remains inconclusive.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It looks like Beavis 6 weeks dead.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Beavis..

I was going to say the same thing, really..it looks like a dead micro beavis..

The second photo, I think is some type of root vegetable,, if I remember correctly..

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I thought this one was debunked ages ago also, didn't it turn out to be a moth cocoon shell casing or something from memory ? or was it a plant pod casing ? I cant rememebr but its deffo not an alien.

Also I laughed when I saw the exposed hip join its bloody square for goodness sake thats got to be a dead give away.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It is supposed to be mummified and was found in an area of Peru where lots of petrified wood is found. Like Pedro the mountain mummy, you cannot see the between the ribs because there is mummified skin there.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join