It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad and Oklahoma City?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's no surprise around here of the reputed link between Mossad and 911 but I came across this link that suggests that Oklahoma City was a Mossad operation too.

The brief comment suggests six agents and names them implicating their involvement in what was supposed to be domestic terrorism for public consumption.

truthpackagemachine.blogspot.com... can-arm-of-mossad.html]Oklahoma City?

Does this make sense at all?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not reading the links...I know it's a bad idea to come into a thread without reading the link first, but what does the Mossad have to gain for OKC bombing? Was it a training excercise for 9/11? That's all I can think of for now. Will read the link now.

Dae

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
...but what does the Mossad have to gain for OKC bombing? Was it a training excercise for 9/11? That's all I can think of for now. Will read the link now.

I had a look as I was curious to read what reason was given for Mossad to do such a thing. I was quite surprised to find out that its your classic farmers versus the bankers! And from what I know that particular war has been going on for some time! I read a few years ago that Billy the Kid wasnt a bank robber but a freedom fighter, for the very same reasons; foreclosures of farms and bankers owning the land.

From OP's link:

From 1973 to 1982 the Federal Reserve flooded the economy with credit, and the result was a major farm property and commodity inflation. Midwestern farmers, buoyed by inflated asset prices, and encouraged on by the banks borrowed excessive amounts of cash. Everything was fine until 1982, when the Federal Reserve drove interest rates to 22%, and commodity prices collapsed.
[snip]
The bankers initially felt this would be another simple 1929 style swindle, but as the banks started to foreclose, the farmers formed the basis of the modern militias. These Militias pinpointed the bankers as the ones behind the scheme, and threats of violence shook the community.

The site concludes:

In many ways, the Oklahoma City bombing spelled the end of the anti-government militia movement to which McVeigh was linked. In the years following the bombing, most such groups either disbanded, or were pushed further to the fringes of American politics.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, DSQ.

Interesting site.

Particularly liked the piece on Anna Lindh. That seems to be another conspiracy thread all together.

As far as the OKC bombing, a lot of things didn't seem right about the whole thing.
Not well versed in the event, but from news reports, it just seemed like there was more to the story than publicised.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Coming across stuff here and there about the Mossad but there is always one discernible characteristic mentioned about this secretive group: that they love using explosives and they are among the best at using them. So I have to keep that in the back of my mind whenever something has been blown up... is it real or is it memorex?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hmm.. America's government had a few problems in the past few decades. Religous groups and cults where growing in number. Waco ended that for now. Then they had a problem with militias growing more popular. Oklahoma solved that for them. They wanted a war against Muslims and the Middle East. 9/11 solved that. Disasters have an odd way of helping our government huh? We are a reactionist society. Mossad? Nah.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Far easier to point the finger at someonelse than have to swallow the difficult and disturbing pill that it was homegrown terrorists that performed the Oklahoma bombings.....

new topics

top topics

join