It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 chief's terrorism warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous

Originally posted by alex1981
We are not losing MI5 is a outstanding bureau, I know we are moving into dangerous times But MI5 will provalle. I tell you that 97% of the country supports MI5 and we always fight back, We wont lay down and take it!!!

Mate I seriously doubt that more than 15% of the UK population could even tell you what MI5 does or what 'MI' stands for - go on admit it you just invented the 97% figure didn't you?

Oh and it's prevail

YEAH THANKS
I got it wrong thank you for spelling it out for me. I did think about the figure I bet most of the country knows that the MI in MI5 stands for Military Intelligence!!!!

Alex

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WHY have you posted that????? do you really want that to happen???? What if someone you knew or loved was in there when it happened????

Come On

Alex

[edit on 11-11-2006 by mrwupy]

mod edit, waaay too many ???

[edit on 11-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Obviously some swift modding going on!

TG that was a disgraceful post - I think you're on the wrong website!

TG

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i wasnt serious

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/29/08 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sorry who are you talking to???

I have not insulted you I would not do that!!!!

Alex

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1981

Sorry who are you talking to???

I have not insulted you I would not do that!!!!

Alex

Someone named TG made a disgraceful post and has been put on global ignore and most likely will be banned permanently from the site.

As stated, a fine example of swift modding.

So enough feeding the troll, carry on the conversation...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No mate not you!

I was strugling to keep up with some swift modding, but I'm confused - did TG actually make that comment? ( it was quoted, I looked for it and then your quote of it had gone too) and was it / your quote of it zapped by a mod? I thought it was but reading your reply I'm now even more confused.

< thanks dj77, thought I was going mad!, some very quick modding going on tonight
>

[edit on 11/11/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
yeah cool, i had posted a reply to your last post and i was waiting for a reply im happy to carry on.

And thanks for explaning the TG thing.

Alex

[edit on 11/11/06, by alex1981]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No mate not you!

I was strugling to keep up with some swift modding, but I'm confused - did TG actually make that comment? ( it was quoted, I looked for it and then your quote of it had gone too) and was it / your quote of it zapped by a mod? I thought it was but reading your reply I'm now even more confused.

< thanks dj77, thought I was going mad!, some very quick modding going on tonight
>

Yes it was TG that made the nasty comment i had replyed it but as you said his thread is now gone.

But thanks for the explanation!!!! Yes it was very fast Modding

Alex

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Anyway back to MI5 (Thames House, Millbank, London SW1P 1AE
).

Alex it's this 'foiled plot' thing that I struggle with. If all these plots had been foiled then surely the number of foiled jihadis in chokey would be vast, as it is there's only a few. If we ignore those who are just accessories etc etc then actually it's very few.

So has MI5 foiled them but done so at a time at which there's insufficient evidence for a prosecution? (hmm) or have they, perhaps, talked-up their success to justify their own existence / budget / confirm the government's agenda?

MI5 is part of the Home Office and thus at the beck & call of the Govt - lest we forget.

We're not talking MI6 here!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Anyway back to MI5 (Thames House, Millbank, London SW1P 1AE
).

Alex it's this 'foiled plot' thing that I struggle with. If all these plots had been foiled then surely the number of foiled jihadis in chokey would be vast, as it is there's only a few. If we ignore those who are just accessories etc etc then actually it's very few.

So has MI5 foiled them but done so at a time at which there's insufficient evidence for a prosecution? (hmm) or have they, perhaps, talked-up their success to justify their own existence / budget / confirm the government's agenda?

MI5 is part of the Home Office and thus at the beck & call of the Govt - lest we forget.

We're not talking MI6 here!

Yes I do agree with you (good point)
I know that MI5 can't stop everything but they get a lot of the cells just think if they were not there than we would have A LOT MORE!!!!! Than the few that get through the bombings and other HORIFFIC disasters.

We do need them mate!!!!

I am disappointed with the amount jailed if wish the number was a lot higher than 27 jailed but they are learning. And MI6 is for outside the UK.

Alex

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not sure I really get that point - they've foiled plots they can't tell us about so we must believe them that but for their stirling efforts there'd have been many more??

The point about MI6 is that it's part of the Foreign Office and therefore traditionally pro-Arab and more independent / outspoken. MI5 being Home Office has been traditionally pro-Israeli and more compliant to the government line.

You know the old joke that they're on opposite sides of the Thames so they can keep an eye on each other? Again Philip Knightley is very good on this inter-department fighting / disrupting each others activities, slagging each other - again it's all about budget.

TG

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hellmut, I dont remember sending you a message asking you to delete my post. I will let it go this time as it was the first time Ive had a post deleted.

Anyway back on topic, I never thought MI5 would announce what they were doing. I was surprised to learn how many terrorists were operating in the UK, How they can possibly track them all is beyond me.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by TG]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
Hellmut, I dont remember sending you a message asking you to delete my post. I will let it go this time as it was the first time Ive had a post deleted.

I just want to set the record straight. Hellmut didn't delete your posts, I did. I also did the edits to other posts that quoted you. If you feel the need to file a complaint it should be against me.

Lets let this be the end of it and get back on topic, shall we?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If there is another terrorist attack in the UK you can bet MI5 or MI6 will be behind it. Funny how nearly all terrorists have connections to intelligence agencies.

According to Charles Shoebridge, Khan (London Bombings) may even have been working as an informant for the MI5 security service

FBI 'gave prior warning to Britain about 7/7 bomber'
news.scotsman.com...

London Bombings Mastermind is MI6 Asset video
www.infowars.com...

MI5 knows of 30 terror plots threatening the UK and is keeping 1,600 individuals under surveillance, the security service's head has said.

What absolute nonesense. This is just fear mongering by a fascist government that has one goal which is to turn this country into something akin to Nazi Germany by using fear to intimidate and manipulate the public into giving up there civil liberties and freedom for greater protection from the dreaded boogie man.

I personally dont know how anyone can believe anything that this sleazy, corrupt government has to say. New labour are nothing more than a bunch of immoral whores and Tony Blair is there pimp.

ARRGH... Help! save me from the boogie man. We all need ID cards, chip implants and surveillance cameras in our homes..
There's even a spychip in my wheelie bin.. Geez..whats next. This country is slowly descending into hell under Tony Blair (Judas) & New Labour.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-11-2006 by kindred]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Kindren you're starting to walk towards the light. I don't get this MI5 'blew up their own citizens' (they're much more subtle than that) but apart from that you're getting there.

mrwupy if you needed the points and I was a mod-bitch I'd give you a WATS but instead here's a virtual pint of Wobbly Bob \_/ - enjoy

[edit on 11/11/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
What absolute nonesense. This is just fear mongering by a fascist government that has one goal which is to turn this country into something akin to Nazi Germany by using fear to intimidate and manipulate the public into giving up there civil liberties and freedom for greater protection from the dreaded boogie man.

I personally dont know how anyone can believe anything that this sleazy, corrupt government has to say. New labour are nothing more than a bunch of immoral whores and Tony Blair is there pimp.

ARRGH... Help! save me from the boogie man. We all need ID cards, chip implants and surveillance cameras in our homes..
There's even a spychip in my wheelie bin.. Geez..whats next. This country is slowly descending into hell under Tony Blair (Judas) & New Labour.

yes YOU ARE 10000% RIGHT i hate that England is turning into, WE DONT need chips, Biometric scanners, ID cards NO WAY!!!!!!
Turn the UK into a security state of CCTV cameras and HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think MI5 will try to do its jib when the attack dose come cuz comeone one day soon maybe we will get some sort of attack again (remember London)

thanks for the post yes you are right and i HATE IT

Alex

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 11-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
i wasnt serious

Seriously what are you on???
what is your problem I would so love to respond to your childish comment but the post will only get deleted.

WHY do you want these things to happen???

Alex

TG

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The London attack of 7/7/2005 is nothing compared to the next one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join