It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain waves, sending and recieving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is this how "psychics" really work? Is it possible for people to send their brain waves outward for someone else to revieve? If people use brain waves to think, and are interpereting their own brain waves, who's to say that they can't interpret other peoples' brain waves if they have the "brain power" to send them? And IF it's possible to send and revieve them, is it possible to project them to certain areas and bring them back? Like in Out of Body Experiences (OBE's) or Astral Projection (AP)? Is this how "psychics" can see a crime seen or whatever else they want?

What do you think?

kim

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 11:06 AM
link   
couldnt there be some sort of machine that could pick that up?
it could be tested by scientists . it might have been already and theyre trying to find a way to eliminate it- i think it was on human experimentation- mind control or something
i hate those damn realists (no offence ne1)

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i dont know i think i might have done that a few times on accident but there is no way to prove it... like with teachers and parents... its strange... when i concentrate on it it doesnt work... but if i am desprate it happens on accident... of cours i cannot prove this either... i think you can pick up on other peoples auras... like a dog knows when his master is comeing down the street i can tell where authority figures are... like when a cop is comeing down the road or my principal at school is at... weird...

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:54 PM
link   
after i had read the last post i went into a daze, sorta like just sitting there staring into space, thinking. and then like a second later i shook myself out of it... but i wasnt really thinking, its like i fell into it. perhaps that is a better way for the brain to recieve brainwaves... because i thought i saw something... not sure what, but definitly something, like someone was trying to contact me or something.

well just thought i'd through that into the ring.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting.. The thing is how are you supposed to know if the thoughts are yours or someone else's brain waves? And how do you become aware of others' brain waves?

My one teacher was actually able to do this. He put 5 shapes on the board, a star, a circle, a square, a triangle and waves. He walked out of the room and someone point to a shape on the board then he would come in and tell them to think about the shape as hard as they could. He picked every shape correctly as to which one the person pointed to. He even went as far as to describe how he knew which shape the person was thinking of. He said they were thinking of the night sky for the star as an example , and he said for one person who picked the triangle that at first they were thinking of a square but collapsed the sides to make the triangle and the student said that's exactly what he did in his mind. It's all very interesting

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 07:08 AM
link   
oh picard you think in such three dimensional terms......

say you can influence someone from afar by telepthics. then thats also possible to influence someone from an other time. say i am watching a stupid game on tv.. the program isnt life and still i help telepathicly the girl giving the good answers... its possible..

just something to think about. time and demension are holografic and mentally or spiritually we can surf every direction. timetravel is only possible trough the mind.

if it is only brainwaves?/ i personly dont think so. i think it is aura brainwave frequency and having a certain level of trust that makes the teacher see what you think. my point is the teacher already knew what picture was going to be pointed out before it was pointed out.

Spot

TN1

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Psychic abilities have been tested by several countries .Especially from the Former soviet union !!They have created the perfect conditions plus the suitable equipment ,imagine that there is equipment to measure psychic abilities !!Valery Abdegiev was one of the most controversial persons in USSR ,.....The problem was that the most of the persons had a high heart rate while they were trying to perform some of their activities ,and this is probably reflects the effort ......More after Christmas ..Mery Christmas to all of you!!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 11:24 AM
link   
pshychic abilities you wouldnt want to know about because theres alway someone who thinks hes the baddist kid on the block.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 03:22 AM
link   
HELLO
I can tell you that french had test brainwaves since 70's
The system used is a combination of RADAR UHF-VHF and
Vitamins like Amphetamines and '___' 23/25
It was the begining of MK-ULTRA (As ULTRA // ECHELON)

You can find informations about RADAR, brainwaves and manipulations at :

membres.lycos.fr...

Marc FILTERMAN is an ex-military expert in RADAR...
How do i know that ?
I've borned in this project.

Marc FILTERMAN is going to out a book (even purpose on ALAPAGE.COM)
check this address to reserve :

www.alapage.com...

You can even buy another Marc FILTERMAN 's BOOK

LES ARMES DE L'OMBRE (SHADOW WEAPONS)

If you are in the same situation than me please send me mails.

I try to find any person who was living or born in this kind of project.
WE GOT RIGHTS, THEY WILL KNOW.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Brainwaves and EEG readings can be taken by reading your brain as electrical synapes happen. But you have to realize that we only use a small percentage of our brain, if an "abnormal" person has the ability to unlock regions of the brain not yet used then you never know what potential the human race has...

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Excalibur, that's a myth...

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

join