It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever hear of a ghost killing somebody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have heard reports of people dying of fright. I forgot the book's name but I've read about one paticular house where it's happened. Hey, if someone has heard about it (I think it's in the eastern us) can you tell me some info, I'd like to research it, I just have a couple of details... lol I read it a loooong time ago. I do remember something about a black fog.

anyway... I'm willing to stake the house on it that people have died of frights, so in a way yes, they have killed people.

EDIT: Oops, already mentioned...lol that's what happens when you don't read all the way thru first...

[edit on 11/18/2006 by Anesthesia]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by piriton
Hey sounds like an interesting book just bought it online so i'll find out in a couple of days!

Did the book come yet? Did you read it? Anything happen?
Nothing happened to me while I read it. But the woman who gave me the book said that one night after her roommate read it she (the roommate) woke up all scratched up on the legs - not by her own doing.

I think that not only is the cemetary haunted, but the book is too. I think reading it sort of puts you in tune with the spook/spooks and somehow calls them to you.

Very dark. Very spooky.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm curious, if you someone was to hear voices instucting them to commit evil, would it be associated with; ghosts, poltergeists or demonic entity. Or i guess pure insanity?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by downunder666]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hah yeah i forgot about this thread,yeah i got the book pretty creepy,well written.

But its...odd like the writers made up or paraphrased events and conversations...

No attacks yet!

half way through tho so plenty of time

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good point.
If we are connected through the quantum theory of entanglement...and if our neuronets connect to one another, and when we die, this essence can "possess" someone, guess you could drive that person crazy and help the deterioration of the body where they die quicker.

In essence, sounds like the evil eye...where in Kabbalah, 99% of death is caused by the evil eye.
See, we are more connected then what we think and Jesus/Paul said think lovely thoughts for a reason. We must guard ourselves from the evil without, but going further, we can transmute, like alchemy, the negative energy through acceptance/love.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
as far as i know from some bhudist and hinduist books a ghost is just the residual electric field of something organic that is dead, so it usualy acts in a repetitive way, because it is like a "movie/picture", imprinted in the environement.it's mindless, so it can have a change in it's behavior. so it can't kill nothing!, if some ones kills itself is due to psichologic desorders,, not because of the ghost directly, ghosts are harmless, but, don't confuse ghosts with spirits, that's another story!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join