It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Is Dying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

(PrisonPlanet)-Many in liberal, progressive, truth community pacified by sham re-arranging of the deck chairs, desert movement, dilute focus, as Dean and Pelosi promise to protect Bush from impeachment www.prisonplanet.com...

The empty "victory" of the Democrats' sweep of Congress has injected an anesthetic of apathy into the body politic and slowed the momentum of the move to have those responsible for 9/11 and the ensuing mess in Iraq brought to justice. Many people have swallowed the fraud and the 9/11 truth movement is dying.
www.prisonplanet.com...

The mandate of the 9/11 truth movement is to educate the world on the fact that the official story is a fraud and then use closely scrutinized independent investigations to ascertain precisely the guilty parties so that they may be brought up on charges and such a horrific event, including its freedom crippling aftermath, may never be seen again.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Since leading Democrat power-brokers have already completely distanced themselves from investigating even the Iraq WMD scandal, how on earth can we expect them to look into 9/11 and it's ramifications? In that context in what way was Tuesday night a defeat of the Neo-Cons if all it has done is allowed them to escape the consequences of the last six years?www.prisonplanet.com...

Far from being a victory for the 9/11 and alternative truth community, the mid-term elections seem to have pacified large sections of activists into believing the job has been done when in reality it's only just beginning. This is prompting a kind of desertion and a dilution in focus, which will only spell the end for the 9/11 truth movement as it withers on the vine through the lack of united anger and discontent
www.prisonplanet.com...

If America falls for this good cop bad cop theatre again the 9/11 truth movement will wither away and die and Hillary Clinton will simply inherit the unitary decidership that Bush has set up in 2008. www.prisonplanet.com...

I totally agree.In this article its portrayed as a bad thing,and to a certain degree it is.But I found myself with a sense of calm,happiness,and a certain finality to it all.Seeing the Republicans lose the House and Senate and Rumsfeld leave,i felt a sense of closer to a large degree.I voted Democrat,even though im no affiliation to any.I just thought it was the right thing to do.

I always had a understanding that those who were behind 9/11 would never be tried and found guilty.So i was willing to accept the fact ,that those theres was only a few things likley to ever happen.Seeing the Bush agenda derailed,and watch him lose the backing of the house and senate,along with Rumsfeld,was i victory of sorts.The 9/11 Truth movement wanted a revolution of sorts,and they got it.Between 9/11 truthers and those who were just plain fed up with this administration,had their revolution,a paper revolution,through the elections.That did make a difference and change things.

I think it may be time to accept the fact that this might be all we get in the way of retribution.It could very weel be time to allow this to die.And thats not a failure,just moving on.With the understanding we did make a difference.
And i ask this,in reality what do you see happening?In reality,We all know nothing will ever be done,that will satisfy the people for the lose on 9/11.
In the end all we get is the knowledge and frustration that comes with the understanding,that it was an inside job.This will always be remembered as will the JFK assasination.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
I think it may be time to accept the fact that this might be all we get in the way of retribution.It could very weel be time to allow this to die.And thats not a failure,just moving on.With the understanding we did make a difference.

I see your point, but is this suppossed to be what we are to get in retribution? I mean, even Bin Laden isn't being sought after anymore. So, are we to just except Moussoui as the only person to be tried for 9/11? Just like Oswald, just like McVey are we as Americans so much into our own lives that we can justify having one pansy for an incedent and just then let it go? That's what "they" want of us. I for one will NOT stop until some kind of justice is sought.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Three days after an election and the 9/11 conspiracy theory supporters have suddenly dwindled in number? If even half of the 9/11 conspiracy theory supporters dropped out right now, I'd say the amount of those who consider it a conspiracy now is still quite a number more than thought so in 2001, 2002, or even 2005.

I'm not expecting this conspiracy to get any major attention due to the nature of the media, nor do I expect real justice to resolve this coup, but its certainly too early to claim popular belief on this subject is coming to an end.

And if those who believe in this conspiracy can be sated by election results, then clearly they aren't thinking hard enough to realize their government has already been subverted. I'm not sure if such supporters are needed for outing this crime.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Frith]

join