It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The feeling of possession and can I do it to you..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am curious what you think the physical feelingof possession is. Sleep on it,meditate on it and tell me. I have seen in various forms when such questions are asked people can answer almost out of no where.

Next what about person to person possession. Think its real? Think we practice it?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Actually, a friend of mine was possesed once, luckily i helped talk him back to conciousness, and he fought it off.
From what he had told me, it was as if very cold hands were grabbing at him, and he had a painful feeling all around,
at the same time, the image of his lover brutially murdered was played over and over.

person to person? yea i bet its real, but it'd probobly take a bit of skill in OoBE's and such. I believe that if people were to practice it w/ each other they would have to be very very trusting and very pure of mind during the operation as to not have fun, or get side tracked from the fact that its friendly practice

[edit on 9-11-2006 by SamRi890]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have been to an auric reader and he drove two entities and a lost soul away from me.

Being possessed comes in many forms, one does things he usually would not do, hears voices that aren't his. His behavior changes all the way.

In fact, the posessed gets suppressed by these entities, so they take over your thinking and acting. It's at least not funny being taken over.

I think a powerfull one can take over others. To teach them or only to take them over. The latter is a dark lord. something like that.

Since those entities were taken away from me, I gained personal growth and becoming a master again of my self. I don't know where these entities stay and how they get you. It's much better to have them out of your life. They mess up things badly. To create chaos and disorder in ones life. I don't know how you get entities out of your aura by yourself, this must be possible I guess. I had luck someone drove them away from me. only 50 euros for liberation it was for me. I don't know how lucky I am to be free again. When your life is a struggle and things went wrong all the way, search for help by an auric reader/healer, when it is a good one, you'll feel all the damage and pain ripped out of your self, your life. Mine was truly a master healer. I kind of worship him for what he has done in Gods name. In the name of the light. He's my best companion, as righteouss as he can be.

God bless and bring in the light in yourself. It's only for personal growth, only for the better way of life. God bless

new topics

join