It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

rise of nazies in germany?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
video

was just watching this clip, shows how neo-nazis are increasing in numbers and so forth, shows a clip of a person singing "im a nazi at heart, im a nazi in spirit ect"





posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here comes the PAIN !

I mean its no wonder that the germans are pissed off, I would be too. Their country has been invaded by so many Turks and Arabs its lost its germaness now. Parts of Berlin are like a part of Turkey or something with graffiti in arabic and crap!
Also most of these immigrants have kids who grow up to be thugs and retards, nobody wants to givethem a job cause they might get their friends to rob your place or something. And because the german police is soo concious there is little check on these thugs! Obviously an equall and opposite force will come to counter the problems posed by these thugs.

Also its not like these people are Nazi's( like they want to take over Europe or something! ) they are just socialist nationalists who want jobs and dont want immigrants forming ghettos and turning parts of their cities and country into places they dont feel welcome!

Also if you think this is wacked those crazy russians have an ever worse problems. There are huge mobs of these Nazis ( its so stupid of these russians to call themselves nazis when they lost 20 million of their own people in the war against them! ) who film attacks and gloat about them on the internet and at their local bars and where ever they hangout. This is a European problem, not strictly german !



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hate is hate!

Don't you just hate it?



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I mean its no wonder that the germans are pissed off, I would be too. Their country has been invaded by so many Turks and Arabs its lost its germaness now. Parts of Berlin are like a part of Turkey or something with graffiti in arabic and crap!


In Germany, some neighborhoods are almost entirely populated by Germans from Arabic origin. So? In the US many neighborhoods are almost entirely populated by Black Americans or Latin Americans. What does it matter? Explain it to me, just a different skin colour?


Originally posted by IAF101
they are just socialist nationalists who want jobs and dont want immigrants forming ghettos and turning parts of their cities and country into places they dont feel welcome!


They are ignorant, and not just a little bit.
Eastern Germany's economy is less prosperous and developed than Western Germany's economy. The reason for that is the Iron Curtain and Communism. Factories based on the principles of Communism were destroyed, people lost their jobs, and primarily due to low-education they cannnot find new jobs.


MS-13 gang growing extremely dangerous, FBI says
By Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY
In early November, the FBI and Houston police learned that six suspected members of Mara Salvatrucha, a violent Central American gang known as MS-13, were raiding a house on Liberty Street where a rival gang had stashed drugs.

Source


Not really neighborhoods where you'd like to walk at night.



Originally posted by IAF101
This is a European problem, not strictly german !


For some people it is a problem, yes. But on a global level, not strictly on a European level. The situation in America doesn't differ. Recently, I heard that either in the US a raise of Neo-Nazism is observed. Besides, the hate against Latin Americans is not minor and only worsening.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As a Judeau-Christian, and being from a long-line of immigrants through religious persecution this rise in Nazism scares the hell out of me. I recognise Islam as one of the Abrahamic faiths, along with Judaism and Christianity.

I have already been persecuted for being a Jewess from my former neighbour's daughter. I have been terrorised in my own home when I listen to music in Hebrew.

How am I going to be treated now that I have all three holy books from all three Abrahamic faiths.

I am British-born, as is my mother. My dad is American and was born in Texas. As I am disabled; I, also get problems from people relating to my disability.

This hatred towards me is unfounded and unwarranted. I have never shown hatred towards those who hate me without cause.

Hate stems from fear of the unknown, or myths about a person or their religion.

I read the Bible, my prayerbook, and the Quaran. So if somebody is going to persecute me for recognising all three Abrahamic faiths what grounds are they going to hate me under. I am not of any consequence, or threat.

The hatred from these Neo-Nazis isn't just aimed at the Jewish nation, but anybody that doesn't fit into their idealism. I have family in Germany and I would hate for them to be attacked just based on their existance.

What gives these Neo-Nazis the right to decide who stays and who goes; who has the right to live and the right to die. To me, they are nothing but terrorists.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Beast received a head-wound, the wound unto death—yet it still lived.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You can kill a mind, But you can't kill an idea.

It would be quite impossible to completely eradicate every person with a certain mind set, Because by the time we do they already have children passing on said beliefs and so on.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Also its not like these people are Nazi's( like they want to take over Europe or something! ) they are just socialist nationalists who want jobs and dont want immigrants forming ghettos and turning parts of their cities and country into places they dont feel welcome!


someone needs a history lesson. the definition of NAZI:


national socialist german workers party
The term "Nazi" is a short form of Nationalsozialist, representing the German pronunciation of the first two syllables of the word "national."




[edit on 10-11-2006 by snafu7700]



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
As a Judeau-Christian, and being from a long-line of immigrants through religious persecution this rise in Nazism scares the hell out of me. I recognise Islam as one of the Abrahamic faiths, along with Judaism and Christianity.

I have already been persecuted for being a Jewess from my former neighbour's daughter. I have been terrorised in my own home when I listen to music in Hebrew.

How am I going to be treated now that I have all three holy books from all three Abrahamic faiths.

I am British-born, as is my mother. My dad is American and was born in Texas. As I am disabled; I, also get problems from people relating to my disability.

This hatred towards me is unfounded and unwarranted. I have never shown hatred towards those who hate me without cause.

Hate stems from fear of the unknown, or myths about a person or their religion.

I read the Bible, my prayerbook, and the Quaran. So if somebody is going to persecute me for recognising all three Abrahamic faiths what grounds are they going to hate me under. I am not of any consequence, or threat.

The hatred from these Neo-Nazis isn't just aimed at the Jewish nation, but anybody that doesn't fit into their idealism. I have family in Germany and I would hate for them to be attacked just based on their existance.

What gives these Neo-Nazis the right to decide who stays and who goes; who has the right to live and the right to die. To me, they are nothing but terrorists.


Well honey, I believe you have nothing to fear.
Well, that is not entirely true.
You should fear a camera lol.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance

Well honey, I believe you have nothing to fear.
Well, that is not entirely true.
You should fear a camera lol.


was that really called for you [mod edit]? and you've been a member since 03....you should damn well know better.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by Gools]



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Well honey, I believe you have nothing to fear.
Well, that is not entirely true.
You should fear a camera lol.





posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No more personal attacks, please. :shk:



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i would like to apologize for the language in my previous post. the comment was uncalled for, even with the ignorance displayed in the post above mine. in my defence, my niece is physically disabled and i tend to lose my cool at ignorant comments based solely upon someone's handicap.

again, sorry for the language.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
someone needs a history lesson. the definition of NAZI:


Thanks but, no, thank you!

I am sure the mein kampf has taught me all that I need to know about nazis !



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Thanks but, no, thank you!

I am sure the mein kampf has taught me all that I need to know about nazis !


well, obviously not enough. you said that the individuals in question were "socialist nationalists" and, as i have shown, the word "nazi" is derived from the "national socialist german workers party."

let's see, socialist nationalist vs national socialist. please explain the difference.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LOL ! Go ahead, you can do better than that!

You know what I mean. Its just the concept that they want to identify themselevs with not their agenda!



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i tend to lose my cool at ignorant comments based solely upon someone's handicap.


You just insulted her too..

Nobody classified anybody as handicap, but you just did

Nice one



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The topic of this thread is "Rise of Nazis in Germany?"

Enough sniping, the incident is over. Please return to discussing the topic.


Thank you.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
LOL ! Go ahead, you can do better than that!

You know what I mean. Its just the concept that they want to identify themselevs with not their agenda!


i did do better than that. i asked you a specific question, which you seem to still be dodging. what is the difference between a socialist nationalist and a national socialist? because to me it seems to be pretty much the same thing: nazis.

dickbinbush:


Originally posted by rachel07
As I am disabled; I, also get problems from people relating to my disability.


try reading the posts next time....was there anything you actually want to add to the thread?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by snafu7700]



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by rachel07
As I am disabled; I, also get problems from people relating to my disability.


try reading the posts next time....was there anything you actually want to add to the thread?


I'll add something to the thread when I feel like it..

Also..

The insult made towards her had nothing to do with her "disability", but instead, how she looks.

Try reading the posts next time.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join