It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday Drive, Hike, Pictures....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I recently got a digital camera, and since I live where I am literally surrounded by amazing scenery. I went for a couple long Sunday drives and did some hiking. I took some pictures. I've already shared them with staff members and others, and thought I'd post them here to share with everyone.

I am now living in St. George Utah, which was my childhood home, I spent most of my teen and adult years living near Memphis TN. Many things changed in my life, quite dramatically. Ultimately I was urged to return to my childhood home, to heal, and to try to build a new life. So here I am, I had almost forgotten how incredibly beautiful it is here.

Saint George Utah

The rest of these shots were taken during Two Sundays of driving and hiking, some of these shots were taken near or above the 10,000ft elevation.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
have you tried using black and white?
makes images stand out more

also nice pics

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nice pics!
What kind of camera did you get?

I was in Utah about 2 months ago.
Took us forever to drive from Arches National park, to home. Because we kept stopping, at every pulloff, to take photos. Very beautiful, you're right about that!

Then 2 weeks ago, I met some people from St. George. I was in a Training class with them. Nice people.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Nice pics!
What kind of camera did you get?

Thank you, it is a cheap one I think, a gift for my birthday, Model HP M425.

top topics

join