It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable to Alien Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bush has certainly precipitated whatever those aliens have in mind. So yes, you might say, it was Bush's fault.

Do Aliens see whats going on? Do they know everything about our planet?

It could be they do see and they've had enough. I doubt the aliens were in a flap over Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The P-Trolls are out in force eh? Funny, cause this isn't even about the United States. It's over in Britian but I'm sure that Bush is to blame some how.

I'm guessing he must have put together a communication device with his Speak-and-Spell (you know he must still use one since he's so dumb) and an umbrella and "phoned" the aliens totally by accident (he's too dumb to do it on purpose of course).

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think the only aliens the UK should worry about are the muslim type.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

What sort of project could at least have a chance of preventing an attack

nothing
, at least nothing that Nick Pope was ever working on .

as i stated ealier if the " alien invaders " are so few in numbers and so lo tech that an RAF tornado / typoon can engage and destroy the invasion - then currently we are at our " safest " since the cold war ended .

unfortunatly - very few people believe that the aliens will be driven off by a hadfull of brylcream boys -

IMHO Pope is just stiring up crap to put some hype into his planned " career " as a UFO expert in civvie street , not he has finished at the MOD

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Of course there will be a weaponisation of space, just like on Earth there is no real difference really other than that it will be more advanced. Naturally we will need weapons exploring space for destruction of asteriods and defense against hostile aliens we are bound to meet.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
What sort of project could at least have a chance of preventing an attack

Probably nothing.

An attack from space can be made just by throwing rocks down to Earth, and we couldn't do a thing about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I see the Daily Mail tabloid article even managed to scrounge up that old fake alien autopsy photo too. I guess they need to start a new fear campaign to keep the sheeple in line and fear sells papers even if it's ridiculous.

I suggest this photo should be used instead.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Nice Picture!

I heard Nick Pope on Art Bell last night. He basically said his words were taken out of context and exagerated. He did say the end of his "project" did leave the world more vulnerable for an alien invasion. He also told Art (I'm paraphrasing) that if the world knows the classified things "he" knows, yes, we would probably be shocked.
No biggie, though.
Oh, and he does seem to be advocating weapons in space.
Art Bell, is an awesome interviewer. He went all the way around the question, until he got him to admit he (Pope) was behind advocating weapons in space.

Hmmmmm...... My guess is that's whats behind this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wait, you don't think space is already weaponised?
Space has been weaponised for decades, but you wont find a public catalog of what's up there. However you can rest assured that the weaponisation of space is a necessary and natural progression which will only become more prevalent as newer technologies emerge.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Back at ya!

I'm reporting what was said and what i heard. Give me a little credit for being up until 3am, will ya?

In any case, the story is not earthshattering and no imminent danger of little beings landing anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Darn, I think we need to find out more about nick pope's project. Looks like the aliens and their puppet elites got to it first.

I wonder if the aliens will use their puppets first, hybrids next and then finally themselves or all of them together for the attack.

Looks like I would have to try the "Tin Foiled Hat" defence
, as I have no defence training, weapons or bunkers and am not enlightened enough to reach sainthood/godhood.

Anyone got a good plan?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Anyone got a good plan?

Yeah, live life worrying about everyday things and the here and now, anything else, and you're wasting your time.

apc

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Keep a healthy stockpile of guns and ammo and pray the hostiles haven't even contemplated projectile based weapons in millenia. And laser pointers. Can't forget the laser pointers.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hence, the chief and cleverly hidden message behind a recently retired, top military official in Britain is not just a warning about an impending extraterrestrial attack.

But a warning that there is evidence of an eventual attempted coup of government by the aliens that many insiders have identified to stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Not a small number of ufologists have speculated that one of the key purposes behind the long-term breeding program is to cultivate an army of Hybrids to serve as the main occupation force in orchestrating an official overthrow of Terran government.

However dire this may seem, there are forces at work which may prevent this scenario from unfolding as the Zetan commanders would have it.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
It is much worse than that I believe. First it is not an attack but an invasion and complete take over which many of our elites are assisting.

Secondly there is the bred army as you suggest to help then there is the reappearance of the nephilim or Giants also.

Actually, you are stating what I surmised in that it is not just a probable attack but an overthrow of government. Will the Nordics assist them? Probably. I'm not sure about the elites and other races assisting, but all of that is certainly a possibility.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
They want a new kind of human that is more controllable and suited to their long term plans especially considering the coming earth changes. We are for the most part doomed to a forced extinction.

Forced to die traumatically...perhaps.

Forced into not being able to come back and start over?

That would be true for most.

But not for those who have used HCR and developed their Inner Light or god spark adequately enough.

The Universe is a very big place and this is not the only world with which to park one's body.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Erm, right, this hack gets a spread and my article on peaceful uses of nuclear power is bumped.

The conspiracy is right here. Think differently and you'll see the rats come out of the woodwork.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
We have always been open for attack. If we start showing some hostility towards the aliens (which we already have ) then we can expect an attack. So it wouldnt be that wise too attack these objects. But having a emergency defensive manuaevor would be acceptable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join