It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable to Alien Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A retired defense minister from U.K., makes the claim that we earthlings are wide open to alien attack, should they so desire. This gentleman evidently just stepped down as defense minister, the second in one week, and now evidently it is weighing heavily on his mind that should the aliens decide to attack, there is nothing we could do to stop them.

www.dailymail.co.uk
So when a former MoD chief warns that the country could be attacked by extraterrestrials at any time, you may be forgiven for feeling a little alarmed.

During his time as head of the Ministry of Defence UFO project, Nick Pope was persuaded into believing that other lifeforms may visit Earth and, more specifically, Britain.

His concern is that "highly credible" sightings are simply dismissed.

And he complains that the project he once ran is now "virtually closed" down, leaving the country "wide open" to aliens.

Mr Pope decided to speak out about his worries after resigning from his post at the Directorate of Defence Security at the MoD this week.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Interesting...is this the beginning of disclosure or is this just a "deathbed" confession that really has no merit?

[edit on 9-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

[edit on 9-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well now this is very very interesting. I do wonder if this is just coincidence or if our head's of defense are expecting something.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This does indeed point to a strong concern about an alien attack.

But the true meaning is somewhat deeper than what is being stated on the surface.

One must read between the lines with all that has leaked out about extraterrestrials over the decades. And it is wise not to underestimate the intelligence gathering community among the higher-ups in Britain, the US, and elsewhere around the world.

What they know but generally won't admit publicly is that there are various, full-scale, operational, underground and underwater alien bases, as well as one large base in the Moon - all of which has been confirmed by members of The Disclosure Project.

Hence, the chief and cleverly hidden message behind a recently retired, top military official in Britain is not just a warning about an impending extraterrestrial attack.

But a warning that there is evidence of an eventual attempted coup of government by the aliens that many insiders have identified to stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Not a small number of ufologists have speculated that one of the key purposes behind the long-term breeding program is to cultivate an army of Hybrids to serve as the main occupation force in orchestrating an official overthrow of Terran government.

However dire this may seem, there are forces at work which may prevent this scenario from unfolding as the Zetan commanders would have it.

Carpe Diem!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Very interesting, but I gots my Tin Foil hat on so I am safe. Dey ain't going to control my mind. :shk:

Learn the words of the Tin Foil Hat Song; so you too can be safe!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
OMG!!! That video is funny!!!

ROFLMAO

That's a keeper.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Very interesting, but I gots my Tin Foil hat on so I am safe. Dey ain't going to control my mind. :shk:

Learn the words of the Tin Foil Hat Song; so you too can be safe!

They may not be able to control our mind but we're definately voulnerable to alien attack.
With Bush at the head of the united states as of nao we have little we can do because he is too obsessed with following his own ageneda that he is forgetting that there are aliens out there wanting to destroy us, we cant deny that these aliens exist. They are definately not optical illusions... but if we ignore the alien threat completely we could be annihilated. Even though all these alien citings are dismissed so frequently, why are there alien movies, such as men in black, or men in black two... could this be coincidence, that at the turn of the 21st century that they just forget about them? So they are obviously using the threat of an alien organization or agency as a check and balance to the current society we live in, so I think they will use that as an excuse to have a one world government, we're quite screwed, both ways. An army of hybrids...? It doesnt sound too much of an impossibility.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I dunno why he would just come out and say that , he obviously knows more than hes letting on. We would be a prime target a beautiful planet with lots of resources with a people to fractured to defend them selves.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
I dunno why he would just come out and say that , he obviously knows more than hes letting on.

Perhaps to lay the foundations for the weaponisation of space?

I dunno, I mean, if you think that there are aliens out there, then it's fairly safe to say, yes, we are vulnerable to attack, and yes, that attack could come at any time, without warning. You can bet that if they have mastered interstellar travel, then they would have weapons at would make our nukes look like bottle rockets, so, aside from developing more destructive weapons, and turning earth orbit into a weaponised border, what else could we do?

I know that Nick Pope is well respected, but come on, who's pulling his strings?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Interestingly, Quayle said that there've been live sightings of such beings in Colombia, just two months ago-- and that an outbreak of illness was associated with their appearance.

Similar tiny creatures were drawn by Shoshone and Crow Indians and reports and legends of them span the globe, said Quayle, who theorized that earth changes may have caused such entities and spirits to be loosed upon us.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

They're loose and out to get us!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
With Bush at the head of the united states as of nao we have little we can do because he is too obsessed with following his own ageneda that he is forgetting that there are aliens out there wanting to destroy us, we cant deny that these aliens exist.

Umm... the POTUS does not deal with the extraterrestrial topic on a daily basis, there are agencies upon agencies that do that. Some Presidents are briefed on the situation but really there's not much they can do, either privately or publicly. However if you believe some of the theories, the military has been very busy dealing with aliens. Including putting weapons in LEO, building weapons on earth, and even building a base on the moon.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You can bet that if they have mastered interstellar travel, then they would have weapons at would make our nukes look like bottle rockets, so, aside from developing more destructive weapons, and turning earth orbit into a weaponised border, what else could we do?

Didn't Hezbollah won over Israël?

Anyway, I think it's fear propaganda and to push for weaponrisation of space. And of course we're defenseless against extra-terrestrials! Anything we do, we're defenseless.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A few errors of fact to address in this article :

First , Nick pope was not a “ defence minister “ , that job currently falls to the Rt Hon Des Browne MP .

Rt Hon Des Browne MP was appointed Secretary of State for Defence on the 5th of May 2006.

A position he still holds .

Second there have not been two “ ministerial resignations “ within a week . the only minister to resign is Lord Sainsbury

Getting back to Mr Pope, he was a civil servant . A junior civil servant at that. While he was “ head of “ the “ ufo branch “ he had no staff – it was just him , collating reports .

And the exact post he has just resigned from is : Clerk to the MOD Police Committee , Directorate of Defence Security.

External citation

That post is quite low on the “ totem pole “ of MOD seniority

Lastly, Nick Pope never at any point afforded us any tangible “ protection “ from any UFO threat , except perhaps in his own mind.

His “ ufo branch “ was never much more than a filing clerks office, it never had any control over operational units . so how its passing has robbed us of any protection is beyond me .

If anything we are now more secure against a threat that the RAF could credibly engage than we were while Mr. Pope was “ protecting us “ , as in the post 9/11 climate we now have RAF interceptors on QRF standby at RAF Coningsby and Leuchars. A capability we lost in post cold war defence cuts.

ATS member ` deadbang` has it dead on , this is a swan song from Mr Pope , he has issues real or imagined with this tenure in the MOD , and now cannot see how they can manage without him , and wants the world to know .

The “ daily mail “ , I might have bloody known

[edit on 10-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
I dunno why he would just come out and say that , he obviously knows more than hes letting on.

Perhaps to lay the foundations for the weaponisation of space?

Now that's interesting, I was just reading something about that yesterday. Now where did I put...Ah! Here it is. This thread has a link to an article that discusses just this very subject. Behold the power of ATS collective thinking. Are we on to something?

Will Dr. Carol Rosin's asteroid threat prediction come to fruition soon?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Weaponization of space is a possibility, however that would require our respective governments to actually admit the existance of aliens in the first place. The day that happens going to be one interesting day.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Honestly, I see this as a guy talking about something that others
who realize that we need to be prepared for any eventuality won't,
simply because the general public considers people who talk about
it to be a little crazy.

I think that he's right, we are vulnerable to an attack from space,
be that another nation, or an aggressor alien race.

I honestly don't believe anyones preparing anyone for an alien
attack, I think it's just smart people realizing how defenceless
we are.

Weaponization of space is a possibility, however that would require our respective governments to actually admit the existance of aliens in the first place.

Not really, all it needs is a nation like China deciding to do so,
than the U.S. would do so, and every other nation that could
do so as well.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by iori_komei]

apc

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
On the surface I think this is one of those "duh" type deals.

Any race with the ability to reach us and the desire to attack us would be at a level of advancement immeasurably superior to our own. We wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What I think is interesting is that he says we are now even more vulnerable since a project he was working on was stopped.

What sort of project could at least have a chance of preventing an attack

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
What they know but generally won't admit publicly is that there are various, full-scale, operational, underground and underwater alien bases, as well as one large base in the Moon - all of which has been confirmed by members of The Disclosure Project.

Hence, the chief and cleverly hidden message behind a recently retired, top military official in Britain is not just a warning about an impending extraterrestrial attack.

But a warning that there is evidence of an eventual attempted coup of government by the aliens that many insiders have identified to stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Not a small number of ufologists have speculated that one of the key purposes behind the long-term breeding program is to cultivate an army of Hybrids to serve as the main occupation force in orchestrating an official overthrow of Terran government.

However dire this may seem, there are forces at work which may prevent this scenario from unfolding as the Zetan commanders would have it.

It is much worse than that I believe. First it is not an attack but an invasion and complete take over which many of our elites are assisting.

Secondly there is the bred army as you suggest to help then there is the reappearance of the nephilim or Giants also.

They want a new kind of human that is more controllable and suited to their long term plans especially considering the coming earth changes. We are for the most part doomed to a forced extinction.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
With Bush at the head of the united states as of nao we have little we can do because he is too obsessed with following his own ageneda that he is forgetting that there are aliens out there wanting to destroy us, we cant deny that these aliens exist.

Why am I not surprised someone would blame this (not yet even real) problem on Bush!

[edit on 11/10/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The P-Trolls are out in force eh? Funny, cause this isn't even about the United States. It's over in Britian but I'm sure that Bush is to blame some how.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join