It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.A. Won't Alienate Man Over Close Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've found that in the Los Angeles Times report there is a story about a court case in Santa Barbara CA that the DA has a witness who claims he has been visited by aliens. This man has captured video which the DA plans to play to prove that his witness is telling the truth. The trouble is, the video will only be played in secret.

www.latimes.com
October 19, 2006
Some attorneys might shy away from using a witness who says he has been abducted by bizarre creatures that repeatedly return at night to poke tiny holes in his chest.

But a Santa Barbara County prosecutor said Wednesday that he intends to present testimony from just such a witness next week in a civil case against the owner of the county's largest land-based oil and gas producer.

The man's credibility in the county's lawsuit against Greka Energy is "a valid issue to be litigated," said Deputy Dist. Atty. Jerry Lulejian, adding that videos of the strange visitations may be shown to the judge "as a further test of his believability."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Forgive me if I didn't submit this out correctly, this is my first post - too bad I couldn't preview it... Anyways, they will only play the video in secret which is by far ridiculous! Do we not all have the right to know, if this is some truly captured alien footage?! I wonder how believable this video is?

Related News Links:
www.alienscalpel.com

[edit on 9-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

[edit on 9-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can understand why it'd be played in private. If this got out on the internet then somebody with a good eye might be able to point out the strings holding up the UFO. But seriously, if this were real proof we probably wouldn't hear about this. Although on the other hand it is a pretty weird coincidence that a former UK defense minister has made comments concerning how open we are to alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The would be played in private to avoid a public circus. I admit that I dont know much about the American legal system but if a jury was needed in the future making such a video public could prejustice any future jury members.

new topics

join