It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know how to become a vampire or demon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why would you want to be either one of these things? A vampire is an undead monster who refuses to die. In order to perpetuate it unlife, it destroys the living by drinking its blood...

A demon...pure unrelenting hatred. Not a choice I would make. Though in some lines of thought and belief demons too can be redeemed if they choose to.

According to popular myth, both types of creatures are irredeemably evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I know why the op would like to be that. Just like transgenders the person is clearly a demon vampire trapped in a man or woman's body. If you can be a man trapped in a woman's body or vice versa, and that's acceptable lets not start giving transdemons crap for having the same problem.
And vampires do not turn others by biting that is not the deal. You have to drink vampiric blood duh. I'd rather just have a vampire wife myself.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am not sure how to become a demon, but I do know how a person can become a vampire. You either need to be born the seventh son of a seventh son or to be fed on by a vampire who then lets you fed off of him/her. Or just simply to be fed off by a vampire and drained of all your blood. Those are the methods that I am familiar with.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Gee whiz, why would you want to go down that path... Please explain, I'd really like to know.

Life is so much sweeter than the darkness of death and distruction.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Troll :bash:

First and only post on ATS, he aint coming back, it was obviusly a dig at us

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sort through the jesting and picking and you will find the common answer here.
Vampirism is a lifestyle choice. Most modern day living vamps dont just make the choice when events time comes around, rather it is a lifestyle. Blood drinkers often purchase purified pigs blood for ceremonial reasons, while a very small sect of the lifestyle do consume human blood. Psy-Vamps feed off of life energy, but it is not always a bad thing. Psy-Vamps can release negative energy from a person by draining them of it and several people seek them out for this very reason.

Demonology is a whole different story and is nowhere, no way, no how closely associated with vampirism. Demons are the opposite of Angels. Setting aside any specific religious intonation, demons are basically the evil spirits that haunt from the astral plane. Ghosts come in the forms of benevolent and aggressive. Demons would be the aggressive form of existence for a death that cannot fully complete the cycle. Who knows why we have such wraithly existences, but they exist for some reason.

To answer your question now, if you want to become a vamp, you should research the lifestyle and try to meet with those that are experienced for guidance.
If you want to "become a demon", then just start chanting a few key phrases (some are said backwards) and you can rest assured of one thing, him that you call will answer. Just make sure you say goodbye to your friends, family members, sanity and freedom before you do.

(Note: Satanism is not necessarily evil or demonic, that is based on a singular religious belief, and...no, I will not tell you what to chant to call a demon)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I can tell you how to become a saint. If you want to be a supernatural being. Read the bible front to back several times. Then solve the mysteries of Daniel 11. When you break the seal of God your in.

But then you have to ask the question " Are you really worthy of being a morning star?"

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What I find most disturbing about this post, is the level of indoctrination that would impel an individual to believe that he would want to become something inherently and historically the antithesis of all that is good and moral.
If you didn't believe in brainwashing before, you surely cannot deny the reality when confronted with this kind of aberrant thinking.

You can lay the blame squarely on Hollywood and Madison Ave.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes. Talk to my ex-wives. The 1st one for the 1st one, and the 2nd one for both. But, are you sure you want to go there? It took me a long time to GET OUTTA there......

P.S. Walk in the LIGHT, not dark. It helps keep you from tripping. But, if you DO run into my ex-'s? Carry a siver bullet, cross and some Holy Water. If you have to...just throw it at them and run like HELL............

[edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I am not sure how to become a demon, but I do know how a person can become a vampire. You either need to be born the seventh son of a seventh son or to be fed on by a vampire who then lets you fed off of him/her. Or just simply to be fed off by a vampire and drained of all your blood. Those are the methods that I am familiar with.

And here I thought that an Old One is the seventh son of the seventh son is from the book 'Dark is Rising', not vampires.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JOAKING123

Stop watching Supernatural and Twilight. It's messing with your head dude. But no seriously, I heard this rumor a while back that in order to become a vampire you had to sleep in a graveyard for six months, kill 66.6 people and sacrifice them to the vampire god, burn Robert Pattinson alive and drink Oprah Winfreys blood to turn into an immortal.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I totally believe that vampires exist... but a lot of people who become them (by choice of course) choose to become one for the wrong reasons. There is a coven that actually lives here in my community....they kinda do their own thing but I hear they have blood drinking rituals and some of them have even gotten cosmetic fangs. They don't have special powers or anything...but are definitely of an "elite" class. It's cool to see that even as adults people don't lose their sense of wonder and creativity...their imagination.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I actually have spells for becoming a vampire or a werewolf.
I came across them while scouring the internet for fun recovering from my motorcycle crash.

PM me if you really want the spell.

I will give a teaser for the Vampire spell, it's very long.

Gather all your necessities and clear your mind. You must have a quiet, safe area and be free of interruptions. Your spellwork should take a while, so take care of any essentials before beginning as you cannot pause (even for bathroom breaks) in the middle of a ritual. If you cannot avoid interruption, you will need to recast your spell on a different day.
Cast Your Circle: Beginning in the East, point your wand or athame in front of you. If you have neither, hold your dominant hand (the hand you write with) with index finger extended, at arms length. See the purest white light flowing from your chosen tool and walk to your right. Draw the circle clockwise, even if you are using your left hand. Make it big enough so that you have space to do your work. To finish the circle, you step inside and seal it completely. Do not break the circle once it is cast.

You also need to get some dirt from vampire home lands and jewlry there is also an animal sacrifice.

I don't think the werewolf spell has a sacrificial component but I haven't read it in some time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you want to become a demon, just do a summon spell and tell Lucifer you want to be one. You will have that fate if you truly want it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While the existence of such things is highly debatable, you can really only go from the folklore.

For vampires, there are two main types...the American or European, again, depending on the folklore.

In American folklore, the vampire was more of a spirit than a physical being. The spirit would rise from the grave and take vengeance (usually on its family), and then the corpse could be found with blood out of the corner of it's mount, etc. Most think the stories originated from improper understanding of the process of death (i.e. bloating of gasses pushing out fluids, etc.) The stake was used as an elemental anchor to keep the spirit in the grave. For destruction, the head had to be removed, and burned on a separate pyre than the body (and usually the head was stuffed with flowers. In this idea, one could become one by being wronged, then dying, so don't think you want that.

In European folklore, it's more a physical being that could be harmed by stakes or silver (again owing to the elemental idea), but probably stemmed from a lot of the same reasons above. To become one, you had to be bitten by one three times. Like the werewolf, there are also demonic rituals said to impart the "gift" of vampirism, in folklore, so another route.

In more modern, fictional (only in that there is no folklore basis) accounts, vampirism is from drinking vampire blood, dying with it in your system, and coming back.

As for demons, they are distinctly different creatures, so no folklore supporting becoming one, no moreso than there is for turning into a cockroach. Two completely different things.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gazrok, not to go against a moderator but there are more than 2 types of vampires.

There are the hungry ghosts from asia which are considered vampires.
Psychic vampires that feed on auras.
Sanguine vampires blood drinkers.
Some culters even consider the Incubi(sp) a type of vampire similar to psychic vampires only you are born a succubi or incubi.

Depending on which lore you read it is fed from 7 times before you become a vampire if you don't die, from many stories from New Orleans.

There are also Dhampir(sp) or half vampire half human often considered the origin of many stronger than natural humans who hunt vampires.
Some lore says only a Dhampir(sp), other stories say that the Dhampir is the source of very strong mercenaries from northern europe and the germanic tribes hence the Heshian(sp) german soldiers for hire.

With respect to your moderator-ness those are just the types of vampires I can rattle off in a quick post between checking my cooking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join