It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know how to become a vampire or demon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i really want to know does anyone have any ideas or know any vampires or demons?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOAKING123
i really want to know does anyone have any ideas or know any vampires or demons?

Can i ask you why you would even want to do this?

I mean is this something you have thought alot about, something that you have felt all your life?

Please help me grasp this idea thanks

Asala

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yea, out of curioisty do you know of the implications that you would probably put yourself through as being a demon or vampire? And what brought you to such a thought? Is it because of your past or something that has happend, or a random thought?

Hopefully you thought this through and really dont plan on completing or at the very least initiating this plan of yours

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wouldn't know how to become a demon, because for starters they are not human. I'd just guess you'd have to be death and wait and see if there any positions available up there

Vampires are a different story. Everybody knows the legends of vampires (which are in fact a whole lot of bs). But there are a different kind of vampires.
HLV (human living vampires) or Strigoi Vii. I suggest you google up "sanctums of elorath", you can find your info on that site.

Juliet.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think the only way to "become" one of the things you speak of is to do some extremely potent hallucinogenic drugs. It seems to me that if you have a desire to become one of these things, you might be on something already, so this might not be a very giant step for you.

I'd like to add that you should never want to be something you're not - especially when that something is something like a vampire or demon. Humans are much more powerful than either of these creatures - assuming they even exist.

Why exactly do you want to be one of these things in the first place again?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ask a vampire to bite you duh

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom

"Bite me!" Haha, I think that phrase comes with some negative connotations that may get you more than just a bite on the neck!

Interesting theory though! You'd be one hundred percent correct if vampires really existed, (in the way that legend suggests they do).

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom

Simply drinking the blood of a Vampire will do the trick also, if the movie "The Lost Boys" is true to lore.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll try to get in contact with some of the vampires I know that are roamin' in Brooklyn, if not there's always my pet chupacabra to transform ya into a mutant/blood suckin' hybrid. To stay on topic I'd just tell ya to do some research and try to find some actual proof or a blood line of their existance. I wish I could have been a vampire as well but Marvel only did the Zombies comic so I'll have to wait 'till I get drawn into one. But then I'll need to get out in the sun light to protect my fellow members so if I were to turn into one it'd have to be like Blade, see ya later folks !!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Whell the answer to the vampire one is realy simple, you have to drink the blood of 1324 unbaptized infants.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
dont belive the hype man if you really want the hookup i got your back.....you wanna be a vampire you gotta go into a cave full of bats.....roll around in a pile of gauno for about an hour....then you have to ozzy off the head of a bat......then slam your face into a brick wall because you cant be serious

[edit on 22-8-2007 by future flow]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Let's keep in mind...

Attack the topic , not the members, please.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think i've came upon many 'Psychic Vampires" aka energy suckers. or so it seemed they were trying to suck the life force out of people, by negativity and the like. Many people pose as -blood sucking-vampires, real or cos play, sometimes it's hard to tell! To become one? Well, it's hardly known if true vampires exist, but seeking out people who claim to be would help you. Try local clubs and internet networks.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
did anyone ever think that it is just who they are i mean there is no reason to criticize this person they just asked a simple question to people they trusted to give a decent answer. hey to who ever typed this question i am infact looking for the same thing and if you find an answer you can contact me at [email protected] evryone else can kiss my ass

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JOAKING123

Vampirism is a lifestyle, not a condition. Do some research on vampirism and you'll see that its fictional. It's only been around for a short time and was only very recentley romanticised. I'm not dissing on it. Its a fun and seductive lifestyle. So all one needs to do to become a vamp is to make that desicion.

And it takes a lot more than I think you realize to become a demon. I'm talking centuries upon centuries of evil deeds and animosity towards positive energy. Why would you want to demonize anyway? Trust me, its not as cool as the media and fantasy geeks would have you believe. A demon is a being of pure hatred. If you were even close to that you'd be in prison right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
why would you want this???

i know how to become a werewolf though.... wikipedia's werewolf just find a way to controll it (do not get the non-werewolf related things that will eventually make you die....)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In psychic lore, a vampire is someone, usually whose body is dead, but who is delaying astral death (second death) by feeding off the life energy of living people. The connection of blood with life stems from Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:14. So the popular medieval mind equated life-stealing with blood-stealing. Since the astral being naturally dissolves without a biological anchor, the vampire has to constantly steal energy from some living source.

As far as demons go, most cultures (especially semitic-religion-based) equate demons with a separate order of creation that antedates human beings. You could no more "become" a demon than you could become a zebra or a marmot. all of the Abrahamic faiths assume a particular abode of the dead for ALL humans, and it would/will be impossible to change that destination, appointed by the Deity.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOAKING123

ok first what you do is get some professional help, second , realize that vampire and demons only exsist in *snip* minds and in movies and books, *snip*

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Mod Note: Civility and Decorum are Required - Please Review This Link

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
To be a vampire, you have to if been bitten by a vampire…..the problem is vampires don’t exist…. and to be a demon…..I’m guessing you have to have died and then worship Satan and do his bidding…..the problem there is Satan doesn’t exist…..

So it’s impossible to become either….

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Neat thread. I don't know how to become a vampire or a demon because both of those things seem kind of emo and weak but I can tell you from personal experience it is quite possible to become a werewolf or a ghoul using a variety of herbs available in North America as long as you have some basic incarnation tools and some air from the fifteenth century. Becoming a ghoul is way easier but more perminent and not as fun. So remember that when you make your choice, also don't forget that you will not be able to remember all of the things that you do in your wolf form at first until your conciousness becomes completely aware of your new form. Hope this helps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join