It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel mercenaries - privatized martial law.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I watched a video and it talked about isreal troops helping after katrina.its towards the end about 4 mins. the video is about a tv show but then the producer or somebody comes in and starts talking about it.you should watch it.
www.cbs.com...

I did some looking and found some links to back up the story.
prisonplanet.com...

www.alternet.org...

has anybody heard of this or have some links or info?

thanks slayerfan

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 10-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We use all kinds of mercenaries in America, though it is supposed to be illegal. I even see adds for them in the papers sometimes. If you have a military or police background you can be hired on for state or inter state deployments in the event of a crisis (natural disaster, riots, martial law what ever it may be) Also, America is getting big on international mercenaries or "private security firms" which sadly have no restrictions what so ever, so when in place in Iraq and they kill someone they cannot be held accountable because... who do they report to? A CEO and he doesn't care cause hes getting paid. If Israel did have some of there civilians here doing mercenary work why would that bother you? Israel is an ally of America. Would you be concerned if we needed reinforcements and Canadian troops or British troops came to help? It is not like they will rule with an iron fist .. they still have the same rights? This is the new international world.

new topics

join