It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy Here To Take Over ATS!!!! You Will All Bow Down To Me!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
HAHA, I thought people would not respond to me because I am not gay either. BUUUTTT I forgot everyone already loves me for my great and intellectual post!

Such ass... (and that is a prolonged "as" not the "a" word so your not allowed to warn me)

ATS CHAT THREAD!!! But. Chat died. That is a side effect of me wandering in there one night and everyone flocked to chat to be graced by my presence (ask Asala she came running to see me to!) and the server was over loaded and died.

Or Man murders a kitty!!! - yes that is great journalism. Its true, I even got applauded for it!

But really.. I just spend my time going from thread to thread keeping raging liberals like Dg in place!

EDIT: Spelled "intellectual wrong" .. isn't that ironic.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

EDIT: Spelled "intellectual wrong" .. isn't that ironic.

You, Ass ume too much.

I love inonic things.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Rocky,
To take over ATS you will need to:

Outresearch Valhall (impossible)
Know more web encoding and drink better ale than Skeptic Overlord (pff, yeah right)
Outpost dgtempe (forget it)
Outramble Majic (there's just no way)
Be a smarter businessman than Springer (you're dreaming)
Be more creative than SimonGray for originating ATS (no chance)
Know more spirits than Paul_Richard (
)
Have sharper talons than intrepid (you must grow razor blades for fingernails)
Be smarter than Seekerof, WyrdeOne or any number of other incredible members (you must be Einstein reincarnated)
Study more than Muaddib (if so, you're spitting paper when you talk)
Use more boilerplates for introduction responses than Grady (you really ARE dreaming now)
Be cuter than parrhesia (sorry, you just might as well just give up)
Write more news stories than FredT (I'll pay you)
Know more about UFO's than Gazrok (so you have big black eyes and scales for skin, do ya?)
Eat more bananas than Mirthful Me (you ape joo)
Be funnier than Mr. Wupy (ain't see you on Letterman yet...)
Be more sarcastic than Nerdling (hah, I believe nothing you say then)
Have a sweeter voice than Benevolent Heretic (you must melt steel when you sing)
Write better stories than Helmutt (oh, so you're a news anchor for NBC too?)
Cause more earthquakes than valkeryie (you better get to shakin it, man)
Cure more birdflu than soficrow (you should really contact the CDC)
Be more genuinely helpful than asala, worldwatcher, and the entire moderator staff (you should seriously consider a career in social services)
Have a more obnoxious avatar than ThePieMaN (that means squealing louder than a pig, boy)
Provide more entertainment for US troops than Dave Rabbit (enjoying your USO tour?)
Be a better cop than semperfortis (you must have the congressional medal of honor)
Be a more devout republican than djohnsto77 (you'd have to have GOP bumper stickers on your wee wee)
Make a better handbook of ATS links than ZeddicusZulZorander (you might as well just duplicate the entire website)
Write more clever oneliners than Lysergic (truely unimaginable)
Win more debates than The Vagabond (you must be a star on Politically Incorrect)
Have a more provocative avatar than Westpoint (just take the flag off, already)
Debunk more 911 theories than HowardRoark (then you REALLY must be COINTELPRO)
Spend more time in ATS chat than cpr12 (you might as well just move in)
Know more about aircraft than intelgurl (ahh, so YOU were the one who invented the stealth bomber eh?)

And that's just for starters. You do all that and yes, I'll bow down.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
LoneGun,

I hope not. Who would i flirt with?

heehee I love flirting with you DG, you are so hot! *pants like dog*

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
True American. Damn. Some one applaud that man .. and perhaps a napkin to wipe his face.

I bow down to you sir.

I bow down to you because in one post (just one) you have successfully kissed EVERY major ATS contributor, staff member, moderator and various other peoples @$$'s!!! ... I am not kidding. I am surprised you didn't suffocate from being buried up there.

But um, you forgot me.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I bow down to you because in one post (just one) you have successfully kissed EVERY major ATS contributor, staff member, moderator and various other peoples @$$'s!!! ... I am not kidding. I am surprised you didn't suffocate from being buried up there.

I been around here a long time, ole Rocky. Just stating the facts, with a little twisted humor, and showing you, oh great one, just what you are up against to be coming out with some conceited-ass thread title like that, even in jest- at a place where some of the best of the best reside.

But um, you forgot me.

Oh yeah, I did, didn't I.
Imagine that.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Terribly sorry Mr. True American.

I do not honestly think I could contend with such worthy adversaries. Except.... maybe you.
j.k no honest harm intended.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey Rock, You sharing that same padded cell as Sonofman because he said he's in charge here on ATS, well in charge of mankind actually.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Welcome Rock.

FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Terribly sorry Mr. True American.

lol Rocky, what are you so inflamed about? Don't appologize to me, cause really I don't give a crap. I'm just laughing my ass off at someone who would even dare make a post like that here. I will admit you got some big ole cajones to do it, but dude! Get real. You ain't taking over jack doo doo.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi Rockpuck,
I will bow down to you !!! Oh great one !

But while I was bowing I " accidentally " tied your shoe laces together

OOOOPPS

Have fun

x

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks Freckle. Sneaky scotts... tiein my shoes together like my power trip is some kind of joke!

To the mushroom my only desire is to hold on to ATS (because I already took it over see) so mr. sonofono can have all that mankind junk.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i will bow down to no humen(maybe alien die for you ignorance

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I can't believe you have gotten this much response.

This is a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Maverick you are only jealous that you do not have a super cool intro like me.

Maybe some people just like to be able to post with out being serious stick-up-the-!@%& attitude all the time.
Who knows right? Aside from that you wasted only your time, you did not have to post or even read.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

.....Enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Super cool that Is debateable . when I answered your small ego trip and I mean smal.....l.Idont think I wasted my time . If you feel like Its worth It to you to write something like that It wont hurt me to answer .

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello to the new guy named RockPuck. My name is gimmefootball400, ATS's resident National Football League fan and railfan extraordinare. Just remember, we are here to help!!!

G837-20 B.N.S.F. 7693, clear on Number 2 main, Westbound Marmet. G837-20 out.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Fun going back in time isn't it? I actually found this site today but decided to go back in time to sign up. Luckily I had this same computer back then so I could save my password in it for when I got back. Time does things to your memory.

Welcome to ATS - and if you take over, remember who your friends are ... heh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join