It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had another strange experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A while back, I posted this thread about a weird experience I had while I was possibly asleep. Well, another thing sort of like it happened again the other night. I was in that half dream/half awake state again, and a weird course of events played through my head...I can't exactly tell you what it was, because I don't remember 100% of it either. What I do remember is that somebody was explaining something to me. I know it sounds cheesy and made up, but I remember the feeling that it was some sort of conspiracy matter. I was shown a picture of a dollar bill, then another picture (Which may also have been on a dollar bill...I don't remember.) I remember that these things I was being shown were somehow related to 9/11 or some sort of terrorist attacks, and I remember having the feeling like "this is ridiculous." The two pictures were put together, and they formed the shape of a ship... When I saw that ship, that same feeling instantly came over me, only I think it was worse... It was like a light switch. I got extremely cold, very afraid, and I felt sharp pin pricks all over me, mainly my back... It was like an extremely fearful and freezing cold state...and I was completely awake for it. The image of that ship was like engraved into my head or something. Anyway, it took me a while before I stopped being cold, and I was actually so afraid I turned on a light...and I never do that!

Anyway, I don't know if I should put this into dreams or the paranormal section... I figured I might as well post it here and see what people think, but again I don't mean to be digging for something that's not there. It could very well be some sort of weird night terror...

Thoughts? Ideas?

new topics

join