It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Gay marraige effect your relationship?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
Ford Farmer.......isn't there a US state that recently aproved Gay mariage. Wasn't it Rode Island (is it a state? lol) or something? I remember reading about it. Why not moving there if you want to get married to a guy. If you want it to make it happen do so, even if you need to move to another country, you would be probable better off. Don't let you hold back because some people think the bible is everything there is in life. If it is that important for you, you can make it happen.

On the other hand, I don't think it wont take that long for your country to accept gay marriage, it is a matter of time.

I should not have to move just because a control freakish nutjob votes that GAy Marriage is only allowed certain places. I also Believe that The country will come arround eventually.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It wouldn't bother me one bit, nor effect my relationship at all. I have no problem with gay marriage or gay relationships. I'm just still a bit "iffy" about the adoption of kids by homosexuals.

I honestly believe that a kid needs a female mother and male father to be raised in a proper manner. Maybe I'm just ignorant in that area. But, I honestly can't see myself being the same person I am today without my mother AND father in my life. My mother taught me how to treat a woman, and my father taught me how to be a man, and I'm grateful for that today.

*edit*

No I didn't read the whole thread. So I apologize if this was brought up already.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by LostSailor]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join