It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Query: Nikolai Tesla's Resonance Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Does anyone have information of Nikolai Tesla's 'black' experiments, particularly those dealing with resonance? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know about his resonance experiments, but he had developed a "death ray" and volunteered to mass produce them for the Government during WW2. He had made a small model version of it(functional, but not as powerful). However, the U.S. declined his request to help them. When he had died the miniature version was confiscated by government officials.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you have any links to any sites about good ol' Nikolai and his experiments?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Start your research here using site search function with the keyword 'tesla'. After you may use links, information�s, and comments and eventually post your thoughts.

Good site >
www.frank.germano.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
Start your research here using site search function with the keyword 'tesla'. After you may use links, information�s, and comments and eventually post your thoughts.

Good site >
www.frank.germano.com...

Good site, i read up on this a year ago, there's a lot of good info here!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Heres an offbeat thought for you .
What do you think about his claims to be in contact with Aliens.
To me he looks like a hybrid.
That would answer the "How could this guy be so far ahead of the rest of ths scientific community" question .

Did you know ;

He worked for Thomas Edison
who quickly became his rival

He also did notable research on high-voltage electricity and wireless
communication; at one point creating an earthquake which shook the ground for
several miles around his New York laboratory!!

He also devised a system which
anticipated world-wide wireless communications, fax machines, radar, radio-guided
missiles and aircraft.

without him our radio, auto ignition,
telephone, alternating current power
generation and transmission, radio and
television would all have been impossible

According to his statement, reported in the New York Herald
of July 29th, signals from a powerful station can be intercepted in every village in
the world. In view of this fact, which was demonstrated in my experiments in 1900,
it would be of little use to impose restrictions in the United States.
As throwing light on this point, I may mention that only recently an odd looking
gentleman called on me with the object of enlisting my services in the construction
of world transmitters in some distant land. �We have no money,� he said, �but carloads of solid gold, and we will give you a liberal amount.� I told
him that I wanted to see first what will be done with my inventions in America, and
this ended the interview. But I am satisfied that some dark forces are at work, and as
time goes on the maintenance of continuous communication will be rendered more
difficult. The only remedy is a system immune against interruption. It has been
perfected, it exists, and all that is necessary is to put it in operation.
The terrible conflict is still uppermost in the minds and perhaps the greatest
importance will be attached to the magnifying Transmitter as a machine for attack
and defence, more particularly in connection with TELAUTAMATICS. This
invention is a logical outcome of observations begun in my boyhood and continued
throughout my life. When the first results were published, the Electrical Review
stated editorially that it would become one of the �most potent factors in the
advance of civilisation of mankind.� The time is not distant when this prediction
will be fulfilled. In 1898 and 1900, it was offered by me to the Government and
might have been adopted, were I one of those who would go to Alexander�s
shepherd when they want a favour from Alexander!
At that time I really thought that it would abolish war, because of its unlimited
destructiveness and exclusion of the personal element of combat. But while I have
not lost faith in its potentialities, my views have changed since. War can not be
avoided until the physical cause for its recurrence is removed and this, in the last
analysis, is the vast extent of the planet on which we live. Only though annihilation
of distance in every respect, as the conveyance of intelligence, transport of
passengers and supplies and transmission of energy will conditions be brought
about some day, insuring permanency of friendly relations. What we now want
most is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and
communities all over the earth and the elimination of that fanatic devotion to
exalted ideals of national egoism and pride, which is always prone to plunge the
world into primeval barbarism and strife. No league or parliamentary act of any
kind will ever prevent such a calamity. These are only new devices for putting the
weak at the mercy of the strong.
I have expressed myself in this regard fourteen years ago, when a combination of a
few leading governments, a sort of Holy alliance, was advocated by the late Andrew
Carnegie, who may be fairly considered as the father of this idea, having given to it
more publicity and impetus than anybody else prior to the efforts of the President.
While it can not be denied that such aspects might be of material advantage to some
less fortunate peoples, it can not attain the chief objective sought. Peace can only
come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races,
and we are still far from this blissful realisation, because few indeed, will admit the
reality � that God made man in His image � in which case all earth men are alike.
There is in fact but one race, of many colours. Christ is but one person, yet he is of
all people, so why do some people think themselves better than some other people?
As I view the world of today, in the light of the gigantic struggle we have
witnessed, I am filled with conviction that the interests of humanity would be best
served if the United States remained true to its traditions, true to God whom it
pretends to believe, and kept out of �entangling alliances.� Situated as it is,
geographically remote from the theatres of impending conflicts, without incentive to
territorial aggrandisement, with inexhaustible resources and immense population
thoroughly imbued with the spirit of liberty and right, this country is placed in a
unique and privileged position.....

How can one man be so far ahead of the curve ??

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
an answer to the guy who questioned his being ahead of everyone, i say it's solidarity, cut yourself off from everyone and u can allow your full potential to be unleashed

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBDeviL

there is a book that i had in my possesion thirty years ago the title was Nikolai telsa the man with lightning in his hands" unfortunately it was lost during a house move, he was indeed an amazing fellow if all the claims in the book were true?

new topics

top topics

join