It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser weapon destroys artillery fire!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Freemason,

Why don't we take a look at the company that is making these weapons...

www.trw.com...

On this page you find info about the laser itself aswell as links to two video clips showing the weapon in action, including numerous photo's

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey that's actually quite cool...but it IS huge...I mean look at the size of the vehicle supporting its power source...the only image we had previously to go off of was fairly tiny...only showing WHAT looks like a search light.

And on the first link it doesn't have any links anywhere to the actual company page that I see, therefore easily dismissed as an over exageration.

Remember I only doubted the size of the beam!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know, but a quick search on google shows that the first link led to the companies website. That's all it took...

I used this for my search parameters...
Mobile Tactical High-Energy Laser (MTHEL)

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes well it is man's nature to dismiss first, and discover second....one of the tendencies we must ever be mindful of.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 04:56 AM
link   
But you've dismissed for 3 or 4 days before someone else discovered for you. In that time, you could have easily found out for yourself. You chose to dismiss and not to discover. Just as you are in our other threads.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 05:00 AM
link   
nah our other threads I have all the same information you do, if not more...but I've chosen over the years to not believe that they actually are literal, but rather just myths.

But I'm still actually quite mixed on the subject, and am still open to the idea of aliens having begun us and such...mining gold blah blah...but I took the opposite side against you because your original ideas were full of flaws...only now do you express the more hard pressed evidence.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't think I've wavered from my initial posts to much to be considered anymore hard pressed than before. If anything, It may be the links I've posted, but not the overall message.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I didn't say you were wavering from your posts...I said you changed your proofs...you went from the "look they have a toy bird, it must mean they had planes" that was back there somewhere, it wasn't so stupid sounding you handled the evidence fine, but it seemed stretching it
Then byrd or someone showed pictures of the supposed aircraft..pretty cool actually.

Then you changed to the FURTHER in time thing...where I actually do think there could have been more tech...you know pre-ice age.

In fact that "flood" could have been a rise in waters caused by the end of the ice age...or more likely, a large rain before the final cooling, another fault of global warming in the pre-historic? Hmmm....

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 06:18 AM
link   
how far off-topic is this? if you guys want to rangle over past discussions take it to u2u.

in the meantime, if anyone can dig up technical specs from those websites i'd appreciate it. particularly power output, beam-diameter / profile upon leaving the cavity, frequency, etc. i've taken a quick gander but was singularly unimpressed with the SPIE technical paper.

- qo.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yeah actually I was thinking that myself when looking what I posted...hehe....but I posted it so I figured, eh...leave it...but I was thinking to mention it but got on to other posts

Hmm and don't mean to be TOO off topic, but on my computer, Metallica's version of Turn the Page......DAMN!!!! Talk about quality...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 03:52 PM
link   
whoa...almost forgot this was that laser thingy thread

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think the fact is that this thread is worn out

We've asertained that the laser IS real, and people already voice their concerns of having such weaponry, what more is there to say???

What we need is for new people with fresh ideas to view this post.

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join