It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing teens,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You no i always here so much negativity about teenager's today,

There are many who a horrid but in they ways we miss the amazing teens who do so much.

here's some news stories that get lost in the hoor harr of daily articles.

Teen saves 87yr old lady from fire

Teen raises 10.000 for cancer

Since the fourth grade, Taylor Crabtree's nonprofit has raised more than $100,000 to purchase teddy bears for 23,000 young cancer patients at 300 hospitals throughout the nation.

Then there is the silent heroes, the ones that work as hard as they can to be something though behind closed doors there life is a wreck,

Those teens dealing with parents who are on drugs or drink or who are abusive,

and those teens who go to school while at home care for a sick family member and still try to cope with homework,

also those teens who stand up for what they believe in, who DO help an old lady across the road, Who do pick up someones shopping for them, Who do find a purse and hand it in,

I know of lot of bad is out there but surly if we taint them with this brush we are almost creating it,

Lets never look past the goodness, even in those who appear wayward.

I'm sure there's many adult on here like my self who where nightmare teens,

Again my reason is to always look beyond and give them a chance to show the real them inside,
Sometimes these nightmare teens are acting out due to whats going on behind the doors you see,

thats my rant for today

love ya all xx

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There are teens doing some good things. I think where much of the criticism is coming from within the older generation is that I think the older folks see more potential then what is being displayed by a lot of younger individuals.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

join