It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the mother of all disaster movies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
www.apple.com...

I hope this ends up being as good as it looks!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yeah I saw that a few days ago, it really looks impressive. I really hope they go for a realistic end of the world type movie, things like this have been really upbeat since 9/11 (which is #), this has got to be a downbeat tragedy.
Although it does look like Hollywood has got back to destroying historical landmarks in the name of entertainment, it's been a while.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Whos starring in it? it does look rather cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Very cool preview.Cant wait to see it.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OMG!!! That movie looks #ing awesome!!!

I hope it turns out good.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the visuals are pretty impresive. but it would take longer for the earth to return to an ice age than a few days. o well thats hollywood

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This was in the ad mix with Revolutions. Looks like a thematic rendition of Art Bell's Coming Global Superstorm. Hope the movie holds up to the trailer.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There been that many films made like this i dont think its going to be any good

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
There been that many films made like this i dont think its going to be any good

hmmm there are many movies about serial killers for example, but there is only one Se7en. Its about how you do it, not about the actual subject of the movie.

Trailer looks good, could be a great movie.

Edit: LOL! I noticed after I posted that your nick is Se7en lol my brain is slow today....

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by paperclip]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There lots of good movies old and new about serial killers but disaster movies hmmm I carn�t say ive seen one good disaster movie that why im not expecting this to be any good. And there to predictable they either save the world or everyone dies like I didn�t see that coming :bnghd: just one outher thing whos in the film anyone famous or up n coming wannbe actor

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
This was in the ad mix with Revolutions. Looks like a thematic rendition of Art Bell's Coming Global Superstorm. Hope the movie holds up to the trailer.

Ya, that's what I thought it looked like, too. In fact, I checked it out, and it is based on 'The Coming Global Superstorm' by Art Bell and Whitley Streiber.
It should definitely be interesting, the effects look great.

top topics

join