It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr. / Ms. Islamic Terrorist:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would like to point out to you that on November 7th 2006, a historic event took place in the United States. Through the democratic voting system in our country we, the American People, have expressed our disapproval of our government leaders by voting them out of office and by rendering our president essentially powerless for the remaining two years of his term. The people have made a firm and monumental statement to our leadership that we do not agree with their ideology, in particular the war in Iraq and the indefinite incarceration and torture of your fellow Islamic captives.

I hope that you Mr. / Ms. Islamic Terrorist have taken notice of the significance of these actions and come to recognize that the American people, in general, are actually very nice and not mean, like the prior regime.

Therefore, Mr. / Ms. Islamic Terrorist I can only hope that you recognize how we really feel, that we don’t want to simply kill all of you, and that you now act in kind by putting your anger towards us behind you and forever cease all existing and/or future plans to bomb our country's monuments or attack innocent citizens of the United States.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and understanding towards this matter. I hope we can now move forward together, like brothers and sisters in the family of life.

Sincerely,
An American Citizen

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
p.s.

we will be including this huge white flag as a sign of our respect. please feel free to use it as a backdrop when you behead your captives. additionally, knowing how hard it is to locate toilet paper in your area, we have included this huge american flag for your use in wiping your ass.

thank you again.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good post mecheng

I feel someone needs to tell these extremist it's not the genral public who are at fault but our leaders on all sides making bad decisions.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The extremists arent stupid. They know.

They may be crazy Yahoos but they aint dumb.

Nice letter.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ummmm... Unless I am badly mistaken, and that's not all that unheard of. That initial post had a distinct ring of sarcasm to it. Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dear President Dictator Bush as much as we like the odd burger and hot dog I must complain that all this killing, raping and torture is not the best way to improve hotdog sales. I know you need our oil and all that but were willing to sell it to you and we all dont want to kill Americans or anyone else, its just those extremists you know the ones your CIA trained and paid for thats causing all the trouble. I know you want us all driving chevies and saying have a nice day now but please, stop bombing the Puck out of us because actually we like the way we live and our beliefs, yu dig bro.

yours not gratefully

The Muslim People of the Middle East

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not going to make a difference.

The muslims in the middle east now are too pissed off and the world is too divided to actually make a difference. The western armies are still in the middle east. So it doesn't matter who is in control while western armies are still in there region.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding.

You're actually asking the terrorists to not kill americans, because americans are nice, and that becuase they voted democratic, that shows it?

These people don't give a damn about democrats or republicans. THey attacked us a helluva lot when clinton was in power. They don't care about these small, meaningless political party divisions. This is pathetic, actually 'nicely asking' these murdering bastards not to attack us. And especially because we've 'voted in people that will go easy on the terrorists'.

Here's my letter to the terrorists
Dear Mr and Ms Terrorist:
Drop dead, you stupid, ignorant, lowly cowards.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
it's not the genral public who are at fault but our leaders on all sides making bad decisions.

"oh please stop killing us innocent civilians, i bet you're all really nice people, besides the fact that you killed nearly 3,000 of us civilians in a terror attack, please just keep it to the president, we're not a threat'.

This is just ridiculous. These guys are murderers, they speficially targeted our civilians, and its Bush that you're angry at? Its to the terrorists that you are looking for a repreive?

I don't for a second beleive that all muslims are evil, or want to conquer the world, 'hate freedom', and want to destroy america. But the terrorists who attacked us certainly do! They're not going to stop because we elected the democrats in a mid-term election. They're not going to stop unless we completely leave the middle east and kowtow to any of their demands. Screw them.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I tend to agree - the extremists do not care who we elect, we are the enemy to them and will remain so.

However the number of extremists and their degree of support in the Islamic world is not a fixed quantity - to some degree we can undermine their support by proving that we're not anti-Islamic, only anti-terrorist.

There was an interesting pair of public opinion polls I saw, comparing public sentiment in Pakistan towards the USsoon after the invasion of Iraq, and then again after the huge earthquake they had there.

After Iraq, the US had something like a 15% approval rating.
After the earthquake, where the US rushed massive amounds of aid to help victims of the quake, it went up to something like 75%.

So while for the hardcore extremists, it doesn't really matter what we do, this is not the case for ordinary Muslims.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
People that are tired of death and mayhem in their nation due to Bushes war on terror.

Will be glad for a change in our political system.

People that are extremist and has been extremist even before 9/11 will careless because their agendas has nothing to do with politics.

Yes people in muslin countries that are dying everyday like in Iraq and losing family members will like nothing more than peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If that's the reason Americans voted for Democrats, there really is no more America. Any nation that thinks that terrorists can be appeased does not deserve the name America.

Say, bye, bye!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And especially because we've 'voted in people that will go easy on the terrorists'.

We did? When did that happen?

Seems like more of a "talking point" than reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Any nation that thinks that terrorists can be appeased does not deserve the name America.

When did that start? I've been reading the news a lot, but that must have slipped by me.

Again... seems more like a "talking point" than reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We did? When did that happen?

I certainly don't think that it happened, hell thats not why I voted. The allegation in the 'open letter to the terrorists' is that we've demonstrated that the public isn't "bad". And why isn't it "bad", because of the recent election.
I disagree that we've voted in people that are 'soft on terrorists', but the letter is talking directly to the terrorists and saying "see, see, we're not going to attack you anymore'.

Seems like more of a "talking point" than reality.

I'm not interested in propaghanda and rhetoric, I am interested in solving these problems. And meanwhile, as people trying to work those these issues and threats and pitfalls, we've got some people begging the terrorists themselves to 'please, pretty please, try not to 911 us again'.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is this some sort of satire? Or does this clearly express the democrat's inability to even recognize terrorism? I may not agree with Bush on more than one issue, but the democrats don't even address terrorism. They won't be any better, infact I think they will be worse, because they will ALLOW the terrorists to do as they please, despite MI5 reports.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think that the Muslim extremists just dont like to see their fellow Muslims to be treated like S*$@ basically. They aren't just 'crazies' who somehow cant think because they are Muslim, these are human beings. It doesn't matter wether democrats/republicans run the show, it's the fact that they turn a blind eye to suffering or promote/fund it in the first place that probably hacks these guys off.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Or does this clearly express the democrat's inability to even recognize terrorism?

I don't see why you would think that anyone in this thread is 'the democrats', anymore than anyone in this thread is 'the republicans'.

xeros
think that the Muslim extremists just dont like to see their fellow Muslims to be treated [not nicely] basically. They aren't just 'crazies'

Bin Ladin is an evil bastard, and his organization should be destroyed. Who cares if he killed all those people out of concern for other muslims?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing long enough to type!

Oh please, oh please, oh please mr. terrorist. We are so nice and so respectful to your culture of murdering and decapitiating innocent people for no other reason than "Allah wills it" that we actually listened to you and your ilk and elected Democrats. So won't you please play nice and at least slit our throats with CLEAN and SHARP knives so as to make our murder less painful and agonizing? I understand that we are nothing but filthy infidels to you, but we are REALLY NICE infidels that are so concerned about your well-being that we elected the most liberal Democrats that we could find to make things easy on you.

And since we will be removing our troops as quickly as possible now, it will be necessary for you to come to America to kill us - just like in the olden days! But you will still be permitted to live under harsh dictatorships, be repressed by your own leaders and live in the arm-pit of poverty forever without our mindless meddling.

In fact, I think I have an idea to allow us to live together in harmony. You should all move here to the United States and collect welfare!!! We'll pretend that it's retribution. You can violate our culture, our norms, our mores and our values. Ignore our language and customs and bitch non-stop about how we aren't doing enough to accomodate you all the while accepting check after check after check from the taxpayers!!! The Democrats that we elected for you love this; they love to give money away to people who do not deserve it and YOU can be proof of that for the whole world to see!!!

In fact, now that we have "pissed into the wind" so to speak, you should come right away! We are going to be giving amnesty to millions upon millions of illegal invaders in the near future and you will fit right in - those EVIL Republicans wouldn't even notice you.

So, anyway, we are so nice and so benevolent. Please love us, ok? thanks.

top topics

join