It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept advises to prepare food & water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
After the election here comes warning. I wonder if two weeks is enough.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
We were also supposed to get hit with Mad Cow disease all over the United States and whatever the bird flu that was going to sweep through the United States. We don't here much about it anymore now do we. Its just reason to get people to panic so companies like Wal-mart can jack up their prices becasue everything will be selling out like crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Deny ignorance

The threat of a flu pandemic never went away, pehaps they know something you DONT, giving you a warning without causing to much panic, as there is nothing anyone can do if bird flu reaches your country. Knowing this containment is the best option but only delays the problem.
anyway i wont go on about this as it has been extensivle done on another thread
and if you would like to know more visit this LINK

We watched this in the uk a couple of days ago, another roud about warning that an outbreak could be imminent.

Take heed, it is better to be prepared than to be cought out. Trust me on this one.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Great!!! I wonder what the signs are.

I'm very very sick.

What are the symptoms? I'm hot and cold and cant hold any food down.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its a bunch of bull**it, the company that makes the flu vaccine for the bird flu is linked to Donald Rumsfeld, just like Halliburton is linked to Dick Cheney. Rumsfeld is a major shareholder of Gilead because he used to be a Chairman back in 1997. Another fact bird flu was discovered in China about 9 years ago. Why would it all of a sudden it become a epidemic. Its just another way for our government to like each others pockets so that they continue to stay rich.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Great!!! I wonder what the signs are.

I'm very very sick.

What are the symptoms? I'm hot and cold and cant hold any food down.

Don't worry about bird flu just yet, when it becomes necessary for the public to know the authorities will tell you.

Oh and that sounds like food poisening you got.

top topics

join