It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skeptic Overlord speaks to political geeks...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ACK!!!
I cant believe you just said this:

THe Democrats are not guilty of stealing elections, subverting the democratic process, overtly and covertly preaching racism, homphobia, religious intolerance, inciting wars worldwide for monetary gain, or neglecting national security.

Whatever herr Colonel is smoking, I think he needs to share with the rest of the class

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
THe Democrats are not guilty of stealing elections, subverting the democratic process, overtly and covertly preaching racism, homphobia, religious intolerance, inciting wars worldwide for monetary gain, or neglecting national security.

Your work is cut out for you, wannabe repugnant.

Swing-and-a-miss.

I never mentioned any of that. Strike one... let's try again.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You know...Clinton didn't have to contend with a terrorist attack on American soil killing thousands, and wrecking the economy...
(and no...despite what you may think...Bush didn't do this!!!)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Your work is cut out for you, wannabe repugnant.

Swing-and-a-miss.

I never mentioned any of that. Strike one... let's try again.

Yes, in part its implied, you said:

"Well is refreshing to see that even though the Colonel is now the man, he's still full of vitriol.

Here's a lightning bolt... I agree with most of what the Colonel said, but also believe it applies to him as well."

I said:

Your repugnant party is a racist organization which is cutting the throat of YOU, the repugnant minion. How do I know its racist? Well, when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted, Nixon used his Southern Strategy to violently drive a wedge between race relations in the South and got all the racist Dixiecrats to turn repugnant. Now, its black against white---even white against white.

And it hasn't changed to this day. Don't believe me? Explain the mouth full of cow-dung that Trent Lott was trying to talk about when he was celebrating the undead, Stom Thurmond. (You know he was dead. He died 10 years ago. The repugnants just kept him around so as not to lose a Senate seat. You know it. That's how evil these animals are.)

But, you emasculate yourself everytime you vote for these bastards."

At the least, you agreed with me that the repugnants are a racist party.

You lie like a repugnant.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You know...Clinton didn't have to contend with a terrorist attack on American soil killing thousands, and wrecking the economy...

All the people that attacked the World Trade Center in 1996 (?) are in prison.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And some were put there by the current administration. What's your point?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
YOU LIE SO BAD! YOU JUST CAN'T STOP THE LYING, CAN YOU?

Where's Osama? Where's Saddam? Where's the Anthrax Mailer? Where's the CIA leaker?

THIS IS THE MOST INEPT ADMINSTRATION EVER AND YOU WILL COVER FOR THEM JUST SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADMIT THAT A DEMOCRAT IS RIGHT!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Colonel how can you debate when YOU DONT KNOW THE FACT?! World Trade Center was attacked in 1993 not 1996. It was also destroyed in 2001.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Colonel how can you debate when YOU DONT KNOW THE FACT?! World Trade Center was attacked in 1993 not 1996. It was also destroyed in 2001.

If you re-read my post, I put a question mark after the date b/c I wasn't sure. DUHHHHHH!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

YOU LIE SO BAD! YOU JUST CAN'T STOP THE LYING, CAN YOU?

Where's Osama? Where's Saddam? Where's the Anthrax Mailer? Where's the CIA leaker?

THIS IS THE MOST INEPT ADMINSTRATION EVER AND YOU WILL COVER FOR THEM JUST SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADMIT THAT A DEMOCRAT IS RIGHT!

Ok you said that Rebuplicians are corrupte. What do you can you say about this?Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with th F.B.I.

So they could of prevet the first WTC bombing. This corruption happened under Clintons rule.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
it was in 1993, not 96.

AND, no, they're not in prison, not all of them. Some were sheltered by SADDAM (Abdul Rahman Yasin)

Ramzi Yousef was thought to be an Iraqi intelligence officer. And, one of the guys picked up for that terrorist act had made over 40 calls to Iraq. (oh, but Saddam doesn't harbor terrorists, of course not)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Salon.com January 15, 2002

Don't Blame Clinton

Conservatives who once ridiculed and obstructed the former president's aggressive efforts to fight terrorism are now trying to pin Sept. 11 on him. They have a lot of nerve.

On Clinton's watch, the CIA instituted a special al-Qaida unit that thwarted several deadly conspiracies, including a scheme to blow up Los Angeles International Airport on Millennium Eve, and plots to bomb the Holland and Lincoln tunnels in New York as well as the United Nations building. Timely intelligence also prevented a deadly assault on the Israeli embassy in Washington. As early as 1996 -- as reported by the Post and other publications -- the State Department and the CIA began to neutralize dozens of terrorist cells overseas through prosecutions, extraditions and executions quietly undertaken by allies on every continent, from Albania to the Philippines.

A month before Clinton left office -- and nine months before the planes hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon -- those successful operations were praised by the nation's most experienced diplomats in this field, including conservatives. "Overall, I give them very high marks," said Robert Oakley, who served as ambassador for counterterrorism in the Reagan State Department, to a reporter for the Washington Post. "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama, which has made him stronger." Paul Bremer, who also held the same post under Reagan and later was chosen by congressional leaders to chair the National Commission on Terrorism, disagreed slightly with his colleague. Bremer told the Post he believed that the Clinton administration had "correctly focused on bin Laden."

vander.hashish.com...

So, maybe you all can shut the # up about the Clinton and terrorism thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
um, how many times did Clinton turn down bin Laden? 4 I think?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Oh I know you aren't trying to compare the two...

Talk about apples and oranges...The earlier attempt was thwarted by the terrorists themselves, not by Clinton and cronies.... :bash:

As the one above mentioned....how many times did Clinton turn down going after Osama? :shk:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Get proof,people. I always do.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oops. I guess the Skeptic Overlord has to rethink his position.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
...of osama.

I swear, A breed fault as dependable as blue eyes on a husky: Say a lie till its believed 7 even after it's refuted, say it some more!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oops. I guess the Skeptic Overlord has to rethink his position.

The Skeptic Overlord was in a meeting... stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So, maybe you all can shut the # up about the Clinton and terrorism thing.

Sorry pal,
how many times did clinton let that asshole slip through his fingers?

hmmm?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Does anybody check the website www.infowars.com .
What do you guys think of Alex Jones?

Like to hear your opinions

<< 1    3  4 >>

join