It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology to Doctor Fungi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Over the course of yesterday I posted rather irrelevant and arguments/names that weren't exaclty "mature" in stature or respectable, however they weren't crossing the line.

Doctor Fungi, I am dedicating this post as a formal apology to you. What I did was immature and of ill-thoughtful. From what I have come to understand, you have ignored me because of my ignorance I have shown you towards your beliefs and ideals. I am sorry in that I should of respected, completely, what you had to say and not cast it off as a type of looney comment.

If you can find it in yourself to forgive my immature and irrational actions towards what you believe, I would appreciate it. And you can have my full assurance that this will not happen again.

Respectfully,
Masisoar

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
what happened what did you say and where did you say it?

do you think he will forgive you?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mas,

What ever it was, you have just shown true maturity and a "Class Act"!!!

Semper

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

What ever it was, you have just shown true maturity and a "Class Act"!!!

And now you are a better man.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yup, you are a better man. Only thing is DoctorFungi aint exactly that innocent himself. Time and again he has personally attacked me. I too am guilty of doing the same to others sometimes.

Point is you should not feel bad. And I guess we all are guilty of 'immature conduct' at times.

Written words can be hard to understand because you cannot see the emotions of the man writing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you didn't cross the line and he has you on ignore, what's the point in apologizing, especially in such a public way?

I've read plenty of DoctorFungi posts, and personally I think he's been drinking too much of his own tea if you know what I mean. He's just another HowardRoark wannabe.

There can be only one HowardRoark.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Masisoar, If he has you on "ignore" he won't be able to see your apology. Anyway this should have been done via u2u so that is what I suggest you do.

Closing

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Opened again briefly because I just couldn't resist posting this...

Originally posted by Dr Love
There can be only one HowardRoark.

And closed.

[edit on 2006-11-9 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

join