It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Junta Hitting Taliban and Iraq Hard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Looking at the news there seems to be renewed fighting in both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan at the moment with both sides taking casualties. Its either the enemy ramping up because Bush has lost power in both houses and they see an open wound festering and a new push for exit strategy is looming. Or the one I favour is that Bush is sending a message to the enemy that his grasp of the mantle of power is still there.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Mazzroth you might have gotton more replys if you had posted this topic on PTS. Launching an military offensive that has no military value and is only designed to score political points is fool hardy and a waste human life and other resources.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Bush is a big girls blouse Lads ... total LOSER. Hopefully now Dr Strangelove rumsfeld has bitten the dust things may improve ...well they could not get much worse could they. I heard Strangelove was given the bullet as it were at Bohemian grove this year.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's not like gwb doesnt have a chance to win. He's probably having fun at the bohemedian groove. I have a question. Are you a Bush supporter? I like presidents to certain extents but-- say that because of the democrats winning both houses-- does that really change the war on terror?
As I was saying, in much retrospect to what you were saying, although gwb lost control of both houses that doesnt mean that democrats and republicans arent working together. GWB is still going to fight the wot and still try to win. O_o.
I'm confused right now really though.

new topics

top topics

join