It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Security Industry Part Of NWO?

page: 1

join
share:
Jo

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Private Security Industry Part Of NWO?

If you are signed up with a private security company it may be worth your while to find out who owns that company.

It has recently come to my attention that the security company I subscribe to is an internationaly owned company.

This means that all my personal details are in the hands of a global enterprise and I'm paying them?
Is this global enterprise part of the NWO?

Just wondering?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good topic

perhaps we are entering an age where we will have to pay for what police now provide..

private militias and the like. These things happen especially in civil wars/ revolutions.

Ah the beauty of it. those who have large estates, are reduced to nothing, and those who have nothing, and have nothing to lose, can seize their chance to take possetion of property

Does anyone here see the future possibility of a global revolution/ mass anarchy?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wakenhut Security guards the Groom Lake Facility. I wonder if that indicates that the US government has sold out to the corps, if they're not willing to trust their own soldiers with such a task.

Jo

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Good topic

perhaps we are entering an age where we will have to pay for what police now provide..

private militias and the like. These things happen especially in civil wars/ revolutions.

Ah the beauty of it. those who have large estates, are reduced to nothing, and those who have nothing, and have nothing to lose, can seize their chance to take possetion of property

Does anyone here see the future possibility of a global revolution/ mass anarchy?

No Ashlar I don't!

I am one of those with a large estate and that is why I pay for private security!!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
wackenhut. ouch. black helicopters and rent-a-troopers. i would make a 'guess' that private security is pivotal to the NWO. private anything for that matter. it's total privacy for 'them' and zero privacy for 'us'. so says the ministry of truth!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Na I don't see how private security has anything to do with the NWO.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Na I don't see how private security has anything to do with the NWO.

you might try looking before naysaying. they are intimately bonded.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Look at the services they provide (globally under Group 4 Falck):
Security and physical protection
Fire suppression and prevention
Emergency medical services
Airport and airline security services
Executive and VIP protection
Investigative services
Cash-in-transit
Alarm systems and monitoring
Vehicle and building armoring
International trading and distribution
Postal services
Consulting services
Security education and training
Human resources and staffing
Correctional services
Operation and maintenance of facilities
Protection of information and files administration
Highway toll collection and security administration of toll booths
Forestry services
Locating and recovery of vehicles fleet management
Privatization

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
One more thing....

Who watches the watchmen?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jo

Originally posted by Ashlar
Good topic

No Ashlar I don't!

I am one of those with a large estate and that is why I pay for private security!!

Well if i was you Jo, I would turn my home into an impregnable fortress capable of holding out a long seige. There is unrest among the masses, and the main targets will be the wealthy and the elite. as it was in the russian revolution.
I mean: if you reside in south africa, i am sure you agree that this is a big possibility, as it happened exacly the same way in zimbabwe very recently if i am not mistaken

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is the NEW WORLD ORDER, where multinational corporations compete for global DOMINATION! I work for one multinational corporation. The super-head office is not even located in my country, even though I live in one of the wealthiest nations in the world!
I'll tell you something, this is one ruthless blood and guts world competition, where the worker serves interests greater than his/her self! As for information collection, it is also required to keep surveillance, and to keep business running smoothly. There is a saying that knowledge is power, and great entities and groups in our world weild this power of information collection. The group or corporation or whatever you want to call it that has the most knowledge has the most POWER, therefore, leads the NEW WORLD ORDER. I dare you to find out more about this new world order,so as to rebuke the external powers that would suppress your thinking to their schemes! DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Don't worry, oen day corps will have their own private, internal security forces, and then we'll all be screwed.

Jo

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
For members who are part of a truth seeking club, I am suprised at how the public news media has brain washed some here.

Comment by Ashlar:

"Well if i was you Jo, I would turn my home into an impregnable fortress capable of holding out a long seige. There is unrest among the masses, and the main targets will be the wealthy and the elite. as it was in the russian revolution.
I mean: if you reside in south africa, i am sure you agree that this is a big possibility, as it happened exacly the same way in zimbabwe very recently if i am not mistaken"

Yes Zimbabwe is in ruins but it is the result of one mad man called Robert Mugabe who just happens to be the president of that country.

Comparing South Africa and Russia is just not possible and some what insulting.

1. S.Africa is the super power of Africa.
2. Strongest economical power in Africa and a global competitor in this market.
3. Crime is constantly decreasing at a rate of 15% per anum (way better than the US)
4. S.African Rand rated as the best performing currency in the world.
5. Most advanced military power in Africa comparable to most European countries.
6. Provides weapons technology to over 60 countries, Including the US. (Aaaah the yanks are freaking about this one!!)
7. During the Apartheid years (dark years I know) was completely self sustaining, self reliant and cut off from the world yet sustained itself as a first world rated country.

Don't compare us to second rate countries.
Come here first, then comment. My door is open!

Regards
A proud South African

PS: Sorry I went off topic here but my blood boils when I see unfair comment about my country especially by persons who have no knowledge on subject they are commenting about.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
sorry if i upset you Jo, i have nothing against south africa, one of my old freinds was from south africa, and was the nicest guy in the world.

but i was under impression that the social order in south africa was bad, like lots of poor, lots of crime, lots of everything.

i would like to come one day, but i am afraid i will be shot when i step off the airplane (joke)

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
the NWO is a series of private organizations...with their own armed force. That's what makes them dangerous. There's nothing to stop them. They're not bound by the geneva accord or anything- at least so I think.

DE

new topics

top topics

join